ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Time to re-evaluate. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326600)

Bwana 11-10-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14586729)
Prior to this game I believed we were going to the Super Bowl.

:spock:

arrwheader 11-10-2019 03:45 PM

If you watched this game and aren't now convinced that Andy has a huge hand in this teams struggles you are blind.

We won't win anything with him.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

TEX 11-10-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 14586818)
Nothing to re evaluate. We have a great offense, terrible defense and STs, and a head coach that does stupid shit with the game on the line. Doesn’t add up to winning SBs.

:clap:
This is gospel. Should be a sticky for all to read.

NWTF 11-10-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 14586761)
Doesn't change my opinion of much. They basically dominated that Titans team for the entire game and Mahomes (the best player in the league by far) can still beat anybody in the NFL on any given day. The road through the playoffs will be much more difficult this year, though. #4 seed looking more likely.

Agreed. I will say that somethings missing this year that was there last year. The D still stinks while maybe sightly improved, but you no longer have that feeling that if the O has a chance to shut the door on a team they can do it.
There still a lot of football left and things can change but right now this team doesnt have IT.

MahomesMagic 11-10-2019 03:47 PM

Frustrating because the defense was starting to give the impression that they were going to play better and then this crap happened again.

Sure, if they keep making mistakes they won't win crap.

theoldcoach 11-10-2019 03:48 PM

I don't see how we win the division. Much less the Super Bowl.

Molitoth 11-10-2019 03:48 PM

Sorry Andy, you gotta go.

Chief Northman 11-10-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14586777)
When will Andy let Thompson run?

Stop.

SupDock 11-10-2019 03:48 PM

It continues to be obvious that Reid needs someone to manage the game in the last 2 minutes

arrwheader 11-10-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14586810)
I’m slowly coming to the realization that we’re never going to win with Andy.

His teams are too mis managed and make too many undisciplined mistakes to ever string it together for 3-4 straight games against elite teams.

It’s just never going to happen with him.

You are so right. Last few games it started creeping in on me too and then this. This just inexplicably garbage game just nail in the coffin.

Chiefs will compete but Andy never learns never adjust and keeps hiring people who are just as inept as him.

It's just not gonna ever happen with him.

TribalElder 11-10-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 14586818)
Nothing to re evaluate. We have a great offense, terrible defense and STs, and a head coach that does stupid shit with the game on the line. Doesn’t add up to winning SBs.

if we had a great offense they would have known we can't stop them on defense and they would have gotten a first down so that the end sequence was a bunch of kneel downs by the chiefs offense not a missed kick and a tannehill game winning drive

our offense is really good not great

KC_Connection 11-10-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 14586855)
Agreed. I will say that somethings missing this year that was there last year. The D still stinks while maybe sightly improved, but you no longer have that feeling that if the O has a chance to shut the door on a team they can do it.
There still a lot of football left and things can change but right now this team doesnt have IT.

They're finding ways to lose games they should win. Today was maybe the best example of that. Doesn't necessarily mean they aren't still a good team and they won't win in January (and I'd much rather peak then than now).

Of course, first they actually have to make the playoffs and that's getting at least a little more dicey. Still think they win the division, though.

Flying High D 11-10-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 14586823)
How much do you think it kills Reid that Doug Pederson will probably end up with more SB championships than he will?

Fat Andy would have to give a Rats Nasty Ass about it first before it would kill him.

RickObie 11-10-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14586848)
If you watched this game and aren't now convinced that Andy has a huge hand in this teams struggles you are blind.

100% agree.

BWillie 11-10-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14586848)

The catch 22 is Baker Mayfield would succeed in this offense. It's a schematic masterpiece.

Would be nice if we could just convince Andy to be the architect. Not the tactician.