ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What would it take for you to forgive Pioli? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268119)

Hoover 12-28-2012 06:54 PM

People don't admit mistakes.

People don't admit that their instincts were wrong.

And I'm not talking just about football.

I'm not a 13 year old girl, so I don't feel I need to forgive him.

If he's the Chiefs GM, I'll deal with it. When the Lamar Hunt trophy comes home, I'll feel a sense of accomplishment.

Munson 12-28-2012 06:59 PM

I'll never forgive that son of a bitch.

First of all, he'll NEVER admit that Cassel was his original sin.

Second, I can't stand the way he runs this organization. He's paranoid, and keeps things too secretive.

Third, he can't can't evaluate talent for shit. He's wasted 4 years of every Chiefs fan's life with shitty draft picks and bad personnel decisions.

**** YOU, PIOLI!

DeezNutz 12-28-2012 07:00 PM

I'm reminded of the negotiation scene in Braveheart. Substitute Chiefs kingdom for Scotland, and that's what it would take to subside my hate.

bevischief 12-28-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9246832)
Winning cures all sins.

So does hookers and blow...

chiefzilla1501 12-28-2012 07:05 PM

He has never apologized or admitted his mistakes. After Arrowhead Anxiety, he knew his reputation was in the gutter, and so he started trying to pretend he was making an active coaching search, he set up more press conferences, started talking about bringing in QB competition. Then when analysts predicted the Chiefs were contenders this year, he went back to his arrogant self. When the team slumped, he refused to admit he did anything wrong on the QB decision, except pass on Andy Dalton. When the fans were drilled by the media, he didn't stick up for us. Through it all he acted as if fans weren't entitled to know about the players, to become closer, to hear from the media.

No apology he gives is going to be genuine. And he doesn't get a chance to fix mistakes that arrogance built. Even if he brings in Aaron Rodgers in some magical trade and steals Bellichick away from New England, it doesn't matter. he can **** off.

Chief Roundup 12-28-2012 07:08 PM

Odd we are all in control of our own lives. Where and how we spend our time. Yet it is someone elses fault for how that time was spent and you all feel a need for a refund.

FlaChief58 12-28-2012 07:09 PM

Not a damn thing. I can't wait till that ****stick is a distant memory

Frazod 12-28-2012 07:10 PM

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...16-seppuku.jpg

cdcox 12-28-2012 07:11 PM

Many people were sick of Carl by the late '90s.

Most of those people weren't eating their words in 2003.

Winning doesn't change people's opinion about the GM.

007 12-28-2012 07:13 PM

Channeling my inner Milkman here

Only a complete dumbass would forgive Pioli for anything he has done here.

bevischief 12-28-2012 07:15 PM

Till I can kick both Peeholi, Clark and Caseel in the nuts with steel toe boots on repeatably is a start

BlackHelicopters 12-28-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9246857)
So does hookers and blow...

Well, yeah........

HolyHat 12-28-2012 07:21 PM

He can not be forgiven. Unless he gives me every cent he has made with the Chiefs. Maybe I'll consider it after that.

Tombstone RJ 12-28-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid (Post 9246720)
What if he admits Cassel was a mistake?

What if he admits quarterback is more important than the right 53?

Anything he can do to make you on board for next year?

he just needs to be stick around kc and continue to be himself. He's been great for the Broncos.:D

CoMoChief 12-28-2012 07:49 PM

For those of you that think Pioli, or any other GM is ever going to directly come out and say "Well, I shouldn't have traded/draft x/y/z" - and throw some player under the bus, forget about it. It won't happen. Besides Pioli's ego won't allow him to admit that because Matt Cassel ultimately is the sword he will have to fall on. He's responsible for the QB position. The QB came from his old team and he worked the trade out w/ his old buddy. That lands 100000% on Pioli. You can't tell me that Haley (a rookie HC aka a Pioli "yes" man) sat down and said "look, we need Matt Cassel". Did Haley know that Cassel would be hand picked from the GM coming into the gig? Who knows...but either way what would Haley say - No, and possibly not getting his shot at being a HC in the NFL?

I don't think I can really forgive Pioli for anything really. Other than Houston being gift wrapped to us in the 3rd rd of the draft because he likes to smoke pot and an obvious BPA pick/huge need at safety in Eric Berry, he's never made any "Wow" draft picks. Most of our good core of players - Charles, Bowe, Albert, DJ, Hali, Flowers, Carr, Dorsey (to some degree), Colquitt all came/drafted from previous regimes. I'll give him credit for ultimately making our Oline better, but that's about all the good he's done here in KC.

I just want him to GTFO of Kansas City and to never be heard from again.