ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs This game will decide if this team is tough.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327116)

RaidersOftheCellar 12-04-2019 01:48 PM

This game will decide if this team is tough....

Or full of pussies.

A mentally tough and proud team will avenge last season by annihilating this version of the Patriots.

The necessary talent is there. We’ll see if they have the balls to get it done.

kcjayhawks5 12-04-2019 02:09 PM

I agree. I have had a feeling for awhile that if we can get healthy after the bye that we can be a major problem for any team to deal with in the playoffs. Things have not fully clicked on offense or defense all year and I feel like the chiefs are about to start handling business like we all thought they would. The team should have that underdog mentality and go out and play loose and play fast and start whooping that ass!!!

arrwheader 12-04-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 (Post 14633863)
I agree. I have had a feeling for awhile that if we can get healthy after the bye that we can be a major problem for any team to deal with in the playoffs. Things have not fully clicked on offense or defense all year and I feel like the chiefs are about to start handling business like we all thought they would. The team should have that underdog mentality and go out and play loose and play fast and start whooping that ass!!!

If they go out there and lay a turd then they are not amoung the best of the AFC. Texans beat them, Ravens beat them, now we should go in there and shit stomp them.

If they do win, my lust for Patriot tears are only half fullfilled. Next I want to rip their hearts out and shit in their mouths in the playoffs. **** them!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

tatorhog 12-04-2019 02:33 PM

I just hope our interior line nuts up and does more than the ole-matador bullshit they've been doing. That's the biggest concern I have for this team facing any opponent.

With NE, Guy might be tough for us, and Collins has his moments. But ultimately, if we are solid up front, we can move the ball and score on them.

On D, if we prevent them from chaining plays together, and minimize the mismatches they create, we should be able to force Brady to hold the ball longer and potentially get after him. That's assuming we stop their running attack, but I'm oddly not worried about that so much in this game.

Frazod 12-04-2019 02:52 PM

I think we're pretty much all in on this one. We ain't shit until we can knock those ****ers off, regardless of the weather or how many ****ing ref$ they've got on the payroll. Fight through it.

Pitt Gorilla 12-04-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatorhog (Post 14633905)
I just hope our interior line nuts up and does more than the ole-matador bullshit they've been doing. That's the biggest concern I have for this team facing any opponent.

With NE, Guy might be tough for us, and Collins has his moments. But ultimately, if we are solid up front, we can move the ball and score on them.

On D, if we prevent them from chaining plays together, and minimize the mismatches they create, we should be able to force Brady to hold the ball longer and potentially get after him. That's assuming we stop their running attack, but I'm oddly not worried about that so much in this game.

Mitch Morse ain't walking through that door.

tatorhog 12-04-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14633968)

I just don't get it. Wylie, Reiter, and LDT on paper should be able to at least hold the point of attack for a bit.

I don't know if its scheme, or their complete lack of ability, but I hate watching Pat drop back 10+ yards and throwing the ball off his back foot 15 yards to net 5 yards total. I don't see why that can't be schemed against. Slants, quick under routes, whatever...just find a way to take the pressure off the middle of the line. but as it is, why would any coach not ram their dick straight up the middle against us? Those three pussies in the middle are just asking for it.

frozenchief 12-04-2019 03:15 PM

The biggest issue for us is the interior OL. They keep getting pushed backwards, and it is having rippling effects throughout the offense.

Mahomes is having to take further steps back or to the side, which affects his protection from the tackles because the extra movement means he is not where his tackles expect him to be, so their protection is diminished. It also affects his timing because he is having to take extra steps to avoid the pressure. When his timing is off, his accuracy is off because receivers aren't where they are supposed to be.

It is affecting the run game and, while the run game is not as critical as the passing game, if our interior OL can't clear lanes, we can't run inside, which makes our run game 1-dimensional.

We really miss Mitch Morse. Should have cut Watkins and used his money to pay Morse. Now we need to find a good C in the offseason. LDT also isn't playing up to his salary. If we could get decent play out of our OL Sunday, we will be in good shape. If not, it could be a long day.

tatorhog 12-04-2019 03:17 PM

Morse was good, but why pay a guy who is about 2 concussions away from wearing diapers a ton of money when his entire existence on a football field is being in the dead center of the line, absorbing dozens of car crashes each week?

Flying High D 12-04-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14633882)
If they go out there and lay a turd then they are not amoung the best of the AFC. Texans beat them, Ravens beat them, now we should go in there and waffle shit clown stomp them.

If they do win, my lust for Patriot tears are only half fullfilled. Next I want to rip their hearts out and shit in their mouths in the playoffs. **** them!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Put a holiday touch to it for the Shitriots.

Deberg_1990 12-04-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14633797)
Or full of pussies.

A mentally tough and proud team will avenge last season by annihilating this version of the Patriots.

The necessary talent is there. We’ll see if they have the balls to get it done.

It will??

Hammock Parties 12-04-2019 03:47 PM

steel men are coming

Shiver Me Timbers 12-04-2019 04:08 PM

Mahomes will own the Pats
Book it

old_geezer 12-04-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14633968)

He'd just hit his head on the door jamb and pass out with a concussion anyways.

FloridaMan88 12-04-2019 04:11 PM

This game will decide if the Chiefs can continue to play mistake-free football and not be their own worst enemy.

The Chiefs are the better team than the Faketriots... as long as they don't beat themselves with penalties, turnovers, special teams gaffes, negative yardage plays on offense, mistackles on defense, etc. they will win.