ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

htismaqe 01-26-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9354058)
http://purplejesus.files.wordpress.c...rs-fan-gif.gif

Why are you guys arguing with a Jags fan?

It's a cover.

He can say the same stupid shit he's been saying all along and then whip out the über-passive aggressive card - "I don't care what the Chiefs do, I'm a Jags fan."

I mean ask yourself this: we have another Jags fan on this board who doesn't go on and on about what the Chiefs should do. If he's really a Jags fan, why is he so passionate about what the CHIEFS do?

keg in kc 01-26-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9354150)
It's a cover.

He can say the same stupid shit he's been saying all along and then whip out the über-passive aggressive card - "I don't care what the Chiefs do, I'm a Jags fan."

I mean ask yourself this: we have another Jags fan on this board who doesn't go on and on about what the Chiefs should do. If he's really a Jags fan, why is he so passionate about what the CHIEFS do?

Obviously a mult. There's at least 4 or 5 of them on this thread that are the same guy.

B14ckmon 01-26-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

It's a cover.

I still have no idea why you are being such a douchenozzle. As I stated below;

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9353682)
Gotta draft Geno now. Pray he works out.

Your shit got tangled somewhere back because I have never at any point argued against Geno.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9354155)
Obviously a mult. There's at least 4 or 5 of them on this thread that are the same guy.

Right. And Obama wants to take your guns and 9/11 was planned by the CIA. And the other "jags fan" is actually just some crazy delusional Tyler Bray fan who thinks the Jaguars might take him but now hopes the Chiefs will.

Chiefshrink 01-26-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9354130)
Know where I can get a deal on an AK-47.

I want to proactively prepare for my reaction should that happen.

I'll need a tank:thumb:

milkman 01-26-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9354169)
I'll need a tank:thumb:

Too impersonal.

keg in kc 01-26-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9354161)
Right. And Obama wants to take your guns and 9/11 was planned by the CIA. And the other "jags fan" is actually just some crazy delusional Tyler Bray fan who thinks the Jaguars might take him but now hopes the Chiefs will.

You might want to start varying your avatars, your handles and your posting style.

CaliforniaChief 01-26-2013 09:54 PM

Is it supposed to be something else?

When I read it, it looks like shorthand for B14 cock man (in a Jamaican accent).

B14ckmon 01-26-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9354190)
You might want to start varying your avatars, your handles and your posting style.

What other Jags fan do I post like? Or has a similar avatar? You are just making shit up now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9354193)
Is it supposed to be something else?

When I read it, it looks like shorthand for B14 cock man (in a Jamaican accent).

Try harder.

mcaj22 01-26-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9354117)
Worst possible thing ever would be for us to pass on Geno, take Luke ****ing Joeckel and then watch the Raiders take Geno at #3...

Enduring a painful 2-14 season and finally getting the #1 pick and then passing on Geno and then seeing him go to our hated rival would be just gut wrenching.

its going to be hilarious to see everyone who has loved him instantly flip on him and hate him/bash him cause he was picked by a team they hate lol

-King- 01-26-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

It's a cover.

Eh... he backed it up with his conversations with Setsuna about how Setsuna got kicked out of the Jags message board. If that's part of his cover then the guy is really going all out.

B14ckmon 01-26-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9354205)
Eh... he backed it up with his conversations with Setsuna about how Setsuna got kicked out of the Jags message board. If that's part of his cover then the guy is really going all out.

Like I said in the Wilson thread. I am splitting my time between this forum and the forums of the other teams ahead of the Jaguars in the draft. I did the same thing with Minnesota and Cleveland boards last year to gauge what their fans thought they would do.

This is by far the biggest psychosis cocktail of a forum I have seen yet though. All I did was tell a guy it is stupid to have wanted every other QB coming out to fail just because he liked Geno. Apparently that triggered the Geno Defense Squad alarm.

keg in kc 01-26-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9354199)
What other Jags fan do I post like? Or has a similar avatar? You are just making shit up now.

I never said anything about other Jags fans.

We have a couple of posters who have a history of entertaining themselves and/or sidestepping bans by creating multiple accounts, and you're doing an amazing job of emulating them.

B14ckmon 01-26-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9354211)
I never said anything about other Jags fans.

We have a couple of posters who have a history of entertaining themselves and/or sidestepping bans by creating multiple accounts, and you're doing an amazing job of emulating them.

Then use the report function and let a mod figure it out. The whining cries of "mult" make this seem like some forum shhhh took over like that bodybuilding one.

DaWolf 01-26-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9354140)
I've been making this prediction for months: we pass on Smith, draft Joeckel (despite all logic), the Raiders draft Smith, and they own the division for a decade with their new franchise quarterback while we continue to be what we've been for 40 years.

Which would be interesting because both Dorsey and McKenzie come from the same Packer tree. For us to not draft Geno if he's good enough to go at three would mean that there would have to be a HUGE gap between the 1 and 2 players and Geno (because frankly, if Geno is good enough to go at 3, how can JVille pass on him at 2?)

keg in kc 01-26-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9354215)
Then use the report function and let a mod figure it out. The whining cries of "mult" make this seem like some forum shhhh took over like that bodybuilding one.

I would have to care much, much more than I do for that.