ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   injuries a concern for chiefs when it comes to signing rolle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111571)

chiefs1111 03-06-2005 12:00 AM

injuries a concern for chiefs when it comes to signing rolle

Len P was on espn talking about it today and said hed already be signed with us if not for the fact that thr chiefs are concerned about some type of injury. they wanna make sure hell be 100percent before they give the signing bonus,also he said look for them to make an offer to kendrell bell on mondaybut it still apopoears ed hartwell will be the guy we get but hes in arizona this weekend

FloridaChief 03-06-2005 12:02 AM

Thanks, kcnut...

BigRedChief 03-06-2005 12:04 AM

there is no way that King Carl lands Hartwell, Bell and Rolle. No friggin way.

irishjayhawk 03-06-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief

That would be sweet.

HolmeZz 03-06-2005 12:11 AM

Yeah, no way we get Rolle, Hartwell, and Bell. I can see Rolle, Hartwell, and Smith though.

Logical 03-06-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
Yeah, no way we get Rolle, Hartwell, and Bell. I can see Rolle, Hartwell, and Smith though.

Unfortunately it is more likely Rolle, Bell, and Smith but that is not terrible.

Mr. Kotter 03-06-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief

As much as I agree, I hope you eat those fuggin' words on Monday or Tuesday... :)

:thumb:

melbar 03-06-2005 12:26 AM

Why is it that the Chiefs front office always seems to be taking the weekend off?

Mr. Kotter 03-06-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melbar
Why is it that the Chiefs front office always seems to be taking the weekend off?

I think it's probably because most of the rest of the nation, generally, takes the weekend off. :shrug:

melbar 03-06-2005 12:30 AM

Mean while deals are getting done with other teams...

KevB 03-06-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

I'm fine with that. It gets McCleon, Woods and Mitchell off the field. Sounds good to me.

Mr. Kotter 03-06-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Not much since Happy Hour on Friday...heh.

Logical 03-06-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Really I watched Sportscenter and NFL Total Access today and no deals were discussed that were not announced yesterday or before.

Mr. Laz 03-06-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Unfortunately it is more likely Rolle, Bell, and Smith but that is not terrible.

the thought of adding Smith just chaps my ass

WTF ... like there isn't 1 of the 50,000 safeties we already have on the team can't get the job done.

dam

BigChiefFan 03-06-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

I just watched an interview that was on 38 the sports spot and they interviewed Smith. He said he wanted to be a Chief. They asked if him he wanted to play corner or safety and he said he just wanted to play. He said the Chiefs were just a few pieces away and he just wanted a chance to show that he can make plays. He said the Chiefs were close in terms of going all the way and he wanted to help us win games.