ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

tk13 10-13-2012 08:24 PM

The goal isn't to find someone better than Cassel. The goal is to find a legitimately good QB. I get so sick of hearing people say that stupid stuff.

the Talking Can 10-13-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9009120)
I don't think so. Sure there was a random person here and there that didn't like Luck, or RG III, or Geno Smith, but I don't think it's anything close to the majority.

I just don't agree at all. To be honest, most people on here are complete whores for anybody who can throw a football over 20 yards.

we can go back as far as you want...stafford, ryan...

my point was that the troll in this thread is just the latest version of someone who shows up every year to tell us that one of the top QBs isn't actually good enough to draft....

to be honest, most people - until this year - weren't sold on drafting a QB....it's been a very small percentage of the board obsessed with it...so you're wrong about that

BossChief 10-13-2012 08:27 PM

I wonder where the actual coin is today that was flipped that got us Dorsey instead of Matt Ryan.

Id like to do some target shooting with that ****er.

AussieChiefsFan 10-13-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9009145)
I wonder where the actual coin is today that was flipped that got us Dorsey instead of Matt Ryan.

oh what could have been

Sorter 10-13-2012 08:29 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9009145)

KCrockaholic 10-13-2012 08:30 PM

I completely forgot about that coinflip. **** that coin!

tk13 10-13-2012 08:33 PM

I'm not going back to rehash every single argument... but I had plenty of arguments on here from people dissing Matt Ryan... now everyone is riding his jock. That's what I mean though. This board was not as high on Ryan as they are now, and a lot of people preferred Sanchez over Stafford. But people often forget things and revise history all the time.

SAUTO 10-13-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9009134)
The goal isn't to find someone better than Cassel. The goal is to find a legitimately good QB. I get so sick of hearing people say that stupid stuff.

you don't know if you don't try.

Of course the goal is to find a legit qb. I highly doubt ANYONE disputes that. If you take a shot and even improve the position you won.

Can't win without taking the chance to fail. We know what we have isn't going to get us there

EVER
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC 10-13-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9009134)

This this and more of this

the Talking Can 10-13-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9009156)
I'm not going back to rehash every single argument... but I had plenty of arguments on here from people dissing Matt Ryan... now everyone is riding his jock. That's what I mean though. This board was not as high on Ryan as they are now, and a lot of people preferred Sanchez over Stafford. But people often forget things and revise history all the time.

really?....

i remember who was for Ryan...basically only mecca was 100%

same for stafford and sanchez....i think everyone knows and remembers exactly who was for whom....

it's basically impossible to revise your opinion with the archives...they get thrown in your face forever

Brock 10-13-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9009177)
really?....

i remember who was for Ryan...basically only mecca was 100%

same for stafford and sanchez....i think everyone knows and remembers exactly who was for whom....

it's basically impossible to revise your opinion with the archives...they get thrown in your face forever

mecca hated Ryan.

the Talking Can 10-13-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9009189)
mecca hated Ryan.

mecca was ryan's biggest champion....

i'd swear on a bible...i'll see if i can find anything

SAUTO 10-13-2012 08:47 PM

I liked Sanchez. Not so much Stafford. Thought he was another cutler and a whiny bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock 10-13-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9009190)
mecca was ryan's biggest champion....

i'd swear on a bible...i'll see if i can find anything

Nah, he thought Ryan was comparable to Brian Brohm and Andre Woodson. Didn't like him at all.

I, on the other hand, was his champion! :D

sportsman1 10-13-2012 08:48 PM

Obligatory Wreck 'em Tech from me!