ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Watkins active; Berry/Ware inactive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320293)

notorious 01-12-2019 10:08 AM

I hope we don’t have to use injured players as excuses.

FloridaMan88 01-12-2019 10:09 AM

Who gives a shit about Eric Berry's "spirit"/"pain management tolerance" whatever at this point.

The Chiefs were 0-2 when he played this season and 12-2 when he didn't play.

He is no longer a factor.

Mecca 01-12-2019 10:11 AM

You'd think guys would deal with pain and play in these games that matter.

Who knows maybe he's not thrilled he only makes 275k for a playoff game.

Eleazar 01-12-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 14026555)
The way I look at it, it's probably better to have someone else in his spot that has two good legs at this point.

I hear people say, but he's a field general and he directs players while on the field! If the players don't know their roles by now, we're in deep crap anyway.

As I stated in another thread, his cardio is also way off and I've noticed after a few plays in a row, he's sucking wind like he just got done with a marathon.

Bottom line, he either needs to get the surgery in the off season to get his foot right, or retire and quit stealing a paycheck.

He hasn’t looked effective at all when he’s been in uniform, that’s true. Should have just had the surgery in camp and gotten ready for next year. The team did that with Houston too.

notorious 01-12-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14026565)
You'd think guys would deal with pain and play in these games that matter.

Who knows maybe he's not thrilled he only makes 275k for a playoff game.

**** it. He’s an anchor. I don’t see how anyone can possibly defend the Chiefs when it comes to Berry at this point.

Mecca 01-12-2019 10:15 AM

Now watch, he'll get surgery after the year so the Chiefs can't cut him.

notorious 01-12-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14026574)
Now watch, he'll get surgery after the year so the Chiefs can't cut him.

That’s exactly how he should play the situation.

Mecca 01-12-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14026575)
That’s exactly how he should play the situation.

He's a bitch, I've had enough.

No more defending this dude.

TLO 01-12-2019 10:17 AM

:(

notorious 01-12-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14026577)
He's a bitch, I've had enough.

No more defending this dude.

The organization is the bitch, and Berry is ****ing her raw.

Iconic 01-12-2019 10:35 AM

Wow. If Berry doesn't play count me in on the Berry hating band wagon. **** this lol, what are you here for anymore? To just play one game - the hypothetical SuperBowl? No **** this. If you can't get on the field even for the playoffs then you don't deserve to be their for a potential AFCCG/SB.

kccrow 01-12-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14026393)
Honestly guys the "spirit" jokes are so lame and LAST YEAR!!. It's also indicative of some folks not understanding verbage often used in the African American community. For those who couldn't fathom what Berry meant, he was pretty much saying "my gut was telling me that the Ravens game was too soon to come back", THAT'S ALL. So folks need to let it go and quit trying to mock the guy because some of these so called "grown men" are looking very childish imo.

How does your "community" say "Eric Berry is a mother****ing pussy bitch?"

Easy 6 01-12-2019 10:39 AM

So Berry can't go for the playoffs, smmfh

That's the last straw, I want his ass gone ASAP

O.city 01-12-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14026612)
Wow. If Berry doesn't play count me in on the Berry hating band wagon. **** this lol, what are you here for anymore? To just play one game - the hypothetical SuperBowl? No **** this. If you can't get on the field even for the playoffs then you don't deserve to be their for a potential AFCCG/SB.

The whole “they’re saving him for x” game was always just hope anyway.

There’s are only 16 games in a season. If he eeew able to play, they’d have had him out there

chuxtrux 01-12-2019 10:40 AM

He should probably just have surgery next week. I know he probably wants to see if he can play in the AFCCG/Super Bowl. Even if he could go, he's going to be rusty as hell and honestly I would rather have Murray in there at this point as crazy as that sounds.