ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Idiot fans of other teams that you know (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328153)

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 10:01 AM

Idiot fans of other teams that you know

Good Lord, we have to win this.

I have two co-workers, one a Raider fan and the other a Pats fan, and they are so viscerally hateful of all things Chiefs. The Raiders fan I get, even though he just can't hide his disdain, even when he tries to be "joking"...

Oddly enough, the Pats fan is worse. Apparently he was posting with glee the first quarter last week, then shut up, then said the joy will be complete when the Chiefs choke in the AFCCG at home...He's one of these twits who had a bad experience at Arrowhead years ago and since he's a Pats fan has had a ton of success to crow about and get fat on..I mean damn dude, the Cheatriots were dominant for 19 years, you entitled idiot. I hate Pats fans...

How bout you guys and dolls? Any A-Hole haters coming out of the woodwork?

SuperBowl4 01-16-2020 10:04 AM

Patriot fans are the worst. Cocky and arrogant.

tmax63 01-16-2020 10:08 AM

Living here in CO I have been pleasantly surprised. I wear a Chiefs jacket 90+% of the time and the last few days I've had several Broncos fans come up and say they were pulling for the Chiefs. Either an "it's your turn" or "root for the division" being the most common themes. Haven't yet had anyone who has told me they hoped the Chiefs lose.

DJJasonp 01-16-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14727220)
Patriot fans are the worst. Cocky and arrogant.

This x1,000

Never has existed a more entitled, arrogant bunch of a-holes on the planet.

And the hilarious part is - I live in Southern California, and I'm surrounded by plenty of them.

I like to ask: "how was it growing up in the cold winters of the Boston area??"

Of course, they've never lived there......but yet try to convince everyone around them that "I've been a fan since the steve grogan days...."

Full of shit bastards.

3 years from now, they'll be sporting a Lamar Jackson jersey, and claiming they've been a fan since the Trent Dilfer days........

KC Dan 01-16-2020 10:10 AM

Here in So. Washington, most of my friends here are Seahag or Raider fans. We all get along well and it is fun watching games with them. Pats fans, 49er-whiner fans and the Donkey fans here are the worst.

Lzen 01-16-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 14727232)
This x1,000

Never has existed a more entitled, arrogant bunch of a-holes on the planet.

And the hilarious part is - I live in Southern California, and I'm surrounded by plenty of them.

I like to ask: "how was it growing up in the cold winters of the Boston area??"

Of course, they've never lived there......but yet try to convince everyone around them that "I've been a fan since the steve grogan days...."

Full of shit bastards.

3 years from now, they'll be sporting a Lamar Jackson jersey, and claiming they've been a fan since the Trent Dilfer days........

I have a nephew that is the same way. Claims he was a Pats fan before their championships. Guy has never even been out of Kansas as far as I know. :shake:

ModSocks 01-16-2020 10:22 AM

I get occasional jabs from Charger fans because they're jealous, but more often than not i get people pulling for the Chiefs. Usually it's a stranger at the store or something like that.

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 14727247)
I have a nephew that is the same way. Claims he was a Pats fan before their championships. Guy has never even been out of Kansas as far as I know. :shake:

I knew a guy in HS who jumped on the Pats bandwagon in the Grogan years, and he's held on to this day. But even he, I can tell, just hates every other team in the league that is successful, and right now that team is KC...and will be for a decade + to come.

Maybe that's it. They know this is not just a flash in the pan. Chiefs fans, we better get used to the hate, cuz for the next 10 years or more people will begin to say "I'm sick of the Chiefs winning all the time"...

...good problem to have I guess...:D

MahiMike 01-16-2020 10:23 AM

I can't stand the bandwagon fans that knew nothing about football/baseball before their team won a championship. They have zero connection to the team or area other than the fact that they like a winner. That's the worst 'fans' ever because they don't deserve anything.

Fans are only allowed to celebrate in the glory after they've live through the down years/decades.

Rain Man 01-16-2020 10:25 AM

As others have noted, that pats fan will be a Chiefs fan in another week or two.

Living in Denver, I used to be surrounded by Broncos fans, but not so much any more.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 10:25 AM

I have a co worker who’s a huge Raiders fan. He talks shit before every game about how the Raiders will win. Chiefs win, he disappears and won’t talk football.

He’s convinced we’ll let Mahomes walk in FA, because we won’t want to pay him. He’s also convinced the Raiders are closer to winning another Super Bowl than the Chiefs (dead serious).

Always brings up the Raiders Super Bowls to me whenever I talk about our recent domination, even though those happened before I was born.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14727274)
As others have noted, that pats fan will be a Chiefs fan in another week or two.

Living in Denver, I used to be surrounded by Broncos fans, but not so much any more.

I’ve seen a lot of Pats fans online stating that they’re cheering for “anyone but Mahomes”. They’re terrified of him.

POND_OF_RED 01-16-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmax63 (Post 14727230)
Living here in CO I have been pleasantly surprised. I wear a Chiefs jacket 90+% of the time and the last few days I've had several Broncos fans come up and say they were pulling for the Chiefs. Either an "it's your turn" or "root for the division" being the most common themes. Haven't yet had anyone who has told me they hoped the Chiefs lose.

That’s cool and all, but still, **** the donkeys!

notorious 01-16-2020 10:31 AM

There were several Seattle fans that were grade-A toolbags at Vegas last week.

New England fan was everywhere, but quiet. They knew........

New Orleans fan was cool, Minnesota fan, too.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14727270)
I can't stand the bandwagon fans that knew nothing about football/baseball before their team won a championship. They have zero connection to the team or area other than the fact that they like a winner. That's the worst 'fans' ever because they don't deserve anything.

Fans are only allowed to celebrate in the glory after they've live through the down years/decades.

Generally, I’ll agree with the exception of the Royals. If you’re my age (early 30’s), then the Royals were absolute trash for your entire life until 2014. I don’t blame anyone who wasn’t a diehard fan, because the Royals gave you no reason to invest yourself in the team.

The Chiefs have at least been respectable enough through my life to earn our time. The Royals were such a level of shit for so long that it’s hard to fault someone for losing interest.