ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Stop Eating Sugar (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257995)

chasedude 04-01-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8510382)
sugar is absolutely worse for you than marijuana.

So ****ing True!!

chasedude 04-01-2012 11:04 PM

Anyone ever tried chocolates/candies with that new sugar alcohol ?

I ate a package of peanut butter cups with that stuff in it and nearly shit myself out 30 mins later.

I guess this sugar alcohol is alot like Olestra, your body can't digest it so it just slides on back out.

Baby Lee 04-01-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8510670)
:hmmm: I didn't think about that.

Wait a sec... did you just call me a bitch?! :eek:

Does . . . Lumpy . . . Look . . Like a Bitch?

Then why you tryin' to **** her like one?

Lumpy 04-01-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8510697)
Does . . . Lumpy . . . Look . . Like a Bitch?

Then why you tryin' to **** her like one?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ulpFiction.gif

JOhn 04-01-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8510670)
:hmmm: I didn't think about that.

Wait a sec... did you just call me a bitch?! :eek:

hahaha

Yea, can't get nothing past you ROFL

chasedude 04-01-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8510702)

Do you mind if I take a drink to wash down this tasty burger?

Baby Lee 04-01-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8510702)

I've always had a henke feeling about that scene. Jackson looks like the Star Child in 2001.

chasedude 04-01-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8510711)
I've always had a henke feeling about that scene. Jackson looks like the Star Child in 2001.

Have you seen Unthinkable? Great movie that never hit the theaters, straight to DVD.

Hammock Parties 04-01-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8510663)
That depends. Wouldn't you need to find a "bitch" that's willing to even be in the same room w/ you first? :p

You're not remotely amusing. I am a sexual being.

chasedude 04-01-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8510717)
You're not remotely amusing. I am a sexual being.

"being" of what though? Years reading your posts confuse me beyond belief.

L.A. Chieffan 04-01-2012 11:42 PM

I loooove sugar. At restaurants ill open up packets of sugar on the table and snort lines of it.

I've been on a very high all-sugar diet for some time now and the pounds just keep melting off!

Chiefshrink 04-01-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8510650)
That's what happened w/ eggs, right? I love me some eggs!

Yep !! Keep eating all you want because now studies show that eggs have a ton of emulsifiers that actually keep plaque from building on the walls of your arteries.

Hell 10-15 yrs ago they (Nazi Food police) came out and said never eat Movie Theatre Popcorn again because that unique smell of buttered popcorn in theatre that we all love so much comes from popping it in coconut oil. Apparently eating that popcorn prepared in coconut oil was just like injecting a syringe full of malignant active cancer cells in your body. Only to find out years later that coconut oil is a HUGE cancer fighter/resister. And when you cook/fry you should only use butter or coconut oil because these foods are the only oils that do not break down during the cooking/frying process into trans fatty acids. All other oils do however.

chasedude 04-01-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsshrink (Post 8510745)
Yep !! Keep eating all you want because now studies show that eggs have a ton of emulsifiers that actually keep plaque from building on the walls of your arteries.

Hell 10-15 yrs ago they (Nazi Food police) came out and said never eat Movie Theatre Popcorn again because that unique smell of buttered popcorn in theatre that we all love so much comes from popping it in coconut oil. Apparently eating that popcorn prepared in coconut oil was just like injecting a syringe full of malignant active cancer cells in your body. Only to find out years later that coconut oil is a HUGE cancer fighter/resister. And when you cook/fry you should only use butter or coconut oil because these foods are the only oils that do not break down during the cooking/frying process into trans fatty acids. All other oils do however.

I remember years ago M&M's removed the red ones. Said the dye was cancerous. Guess they figured with all the other crap out there, the risk wasn't that big of a deal.

Simply Red 04-01-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs (Post 8510669)
Yeah, I'm mostly doing the juice right now as a cleanse. It's amazing the residual shit that is stuck in your intestines...

I've done 120 hours in a row with juice only... then I went to juice and food... now I'm back to another 10 days or so of just veggie juice... I'll clean out a shitload of toxins this way.

If you haven't seen "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" it's goes over this stuff. http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122/fat...nd-nearly-dead Great documentary.

It's the way to go, nothing beats getting the nutrients (as well) without your organs having to extract the vitamins, hence it giving you added energy, I like it.

chasedude 04-01-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8510750)
It's the way to go, nothing beats getting the nutrients (as well) without your organs having to extract the vitamins, hence it giving you added energy, I like it.

So can you juice a rib-eye along with that? Maybe a baked potato, sour cream and butter?