ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff New Conference re-alignment thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249847)

sedated 10-02-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 15866444)
Sure was today in CoMo. Mizzouche down 45-10 at half

ROFL

Mizzou leaves Big 12 and makes 2 SEC title games in the first 3 years, then drops to the bowels of the SEC. Yet people talk about the Big 12 being a shit conference and Mizzou was "unprepared" for "major" competition.

ROYC75 10-02-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15864392)
I just don't see Boise State getting a PAC 12 bid. They bring nothing of value to that conference.

Oh I agree, its that their President seems to think they have a chance when in reality, Big 12 or AAC is their best option.

Pitt Gorilla 10-21-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 15838276)
Because we have the same team as last year? And we start off slow every year? And September is irrelevant in December? Keep up kid.

Iowa State lost to Iowa while playing bad and mostly because of turnovers. Turnovers are easier to clean up than not being able to move the ball at all. Iowa is going to struggle in games their defense doesn’t score in.

Where did RustShack go? Doesn't seem like him to tuck tail and run. I mean, he made some pretty stupid statements, but that's no reason to be a coward.

lawrenceRaider 10-22-2021 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 15866783)
Mizzou leaves Big 12 and makes 2 SEC title games in the first 3 years, then drops to the bowels of the SEC. Yet people talk about the Big 12 being a shit conference and Mizzou was "unprepared" for "major" competition.

Leaving your traditional recruiting grounds is tough. See Nebraska, Mizzou, and Colorado and their grand success since leaving the Big 12.

T-A&M has trudged along pretty much like they always did, but they never really fit into the Big 12 anyway.

sedated 10-22-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15906976)
T-A&M has trudged along pretty much like they always did, but they never really fit into the Big 12 anyway.

A&M is the same program they've always been, good but not great. But since moving to the SEC they suddenly started getting preseason top 10 rankings, fallen on their face, and look like a disappointment every year.

RustShack 10-22-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15906622)
Where did RustShack go? Doesn't seem like him to tuck tail and run. I mean, he made some pretty stupid statements, but that's no reason to be a coward.

I’m right here? And We’re playing well after September like I said. And Iowa lost when their D wasn’t scoring TD’s like I said.

Weird timing for you to bring this up lol

RustShack 10-24-2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 15907286)
I’m right here? And We’re playing well after September like I said. And Iowa lost when their D wasn’t scoring TD’s like I said.

Weird timing for you to bring this up lol

Still nothing?

Titty Meat 10-24-2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

Leaving your traditional recruiting grounds is tough. See Nebraska, Mizzou, and Colorado and their grand success since leaving the Big 12.

Huh? Nebraska has consistently put up top 25 recruiting classes since leaving

Coach 10-25-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 15756082)
I doubt the Big 12 dissolves.

There's likely a chance of them getting UCF, Houston, Memphis, and Cincinnati instead of going elsewhere, and they still can retain their P5 status and the auto bids.

How my ass taste now, haters?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=8991

UCF, Houston, and Cincinnati are in (BYU is a good get, better than Memphis).

Remember when Mike Aresco and the AAC was going to poach existing Big 12 members? LMAO

It isn't just that they were unable to do that, but they couldn't even coax schools from the Mountain West or Sun Belt to join their league. In fact, the AAC just made themselves worse, considering they had to poach schools from C-USA.

lawrenceRaider 10-25-2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15912768)
Huh? Nebraska has consistently put up top 25 recruiting classes since leaving

How's that worked out for them?

Recruiting rankings often has as much to do with who is after a recruit as actual talent.

RustShack 10-25-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 15914309)
How my ass taste now, haters?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=8991

UCF, Houston, and Cincinnati are in (BYU is a good get, better than Memphis).

Remember when Mike Aresco and the AAC was going to poach existing Big 12 members? LMAO

It isn't just that they were unable to do that, but they couldn't even coax schools from the Mountain West or Sun Belt to join their league. In fact, the AAC just made themselves worse, considering they had to poach schools from C-USA.

Weird post. The Big12 wasn’t ever dissolving.

RustShack 10-25-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Still waiting?????

BryanBusby 10-25-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Nonsense. Missouri and Nebraska are doing fine recruiting.

Being in the Big12 wasn't going to avoid a dumb ass hire like Odom or Frost.

Colorado sucked dick before they left.

Coach 10-25-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 15914364)
Weird post. The Big12 wasn’t ever dissolving.

If you were to go back and re-read some of the posts there, there were people implying that or implying that Big 12 teams are a mid-major now. Hell, even the Athletic folks wanted the Big 12 dead.

Whoops, how that go for them? Not to mention that they're operating at a huge net loss too.

Oh and LMAO on KU fans thinking they were going to Big10. That's all hat, no cattle.

Look the SEC and Big10 is going to be #1 and #2 respectively. ACC is #3, but their football teams has been not very good this year, especially that Clemson suddenly just cratered right now. Florida State isn't any good. Miami isn't any good either.

But the Big 12 is definitely better than the Pac 12. If anything, the Pac 12 is not generating enough revenue as the people out west don't care about football.

Rams Fan 10-25-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 15914424)
If you were to go back and re-read some of the posts there, there were people implying that or implying that Big 12 teams are a mid-major now. Hell, even the Athletic folks wanted the Big 12 dead.

Whoops, how that go for them? Not to mention that they're operating at a huge net loss too.

Oh and LMAO on KU fans thinking they were going to Big10. That's all hat, no cattle.

Look the SEC and Big10 is going to be #1 and #2 respectively. ACC is #3, but their football teams has been not very good this year, especially that Clemson suddenly just cratered right now. Florida State isn't any good. Miami isn't any good either.

But the Big 12 is definitely better than the Pac 12. If anything, the Pac 12 is not generating enough revenue as the people out west don't care about football.

The Pac-12's TV deal has more $$$ involved than the B12's currently.

https://www.on3.com/news/conference-...lege-football/