ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

J Diddy 02-04-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8347280)
Put down the sauce and go to bed.

Have 3 head coaches hired this guy? yes, that's a fact

I'm curious where does your "fact" that he's dogshit in the coaching circles comes from. Please provide proof .

BossChief 02-04-2012 02:25 AM

He is hired as the OC

The Chiefs have hired former Dolphins assistant Brian Daboll as their offensive coordinator, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Daboll, a former assistant with new Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel with the Patriots, was one of three reported finalists for the job along with quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn and former Oakland Raiders offensive coordinator Al Saunders.

Hamstrung by injuries, Kansas City had one of the least productive offenses in the NFL.

The Chiefs were previously interested in former Texas A&M coach Mike Sherman before he chose to join new head coach Joe Philbin's staff in Miami, and former Rams offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who has instead returned to Bill Belichick's staff in New England.

The Chiefs hired Tom McMahon to coach special teams and cut ties on Monday with three assistants from former head coach Todd Haley's staff.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Phobia 02-04-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8347269)
Not among his peers. As NFL coaches go he's dogshit.

Are you actually defending this shitty hire?

I'm defending nothing. I'm just saying he's accomplished a lot more than anybody here. Excepting Arash Ferdowsi, I'm guessing he banks more than any 10 people combined from this site.

I'm also suggesting you don't have the slightest idea what kind of management style an offensive coordinator should utilize. I'm betting the guy doesn't scream at every player, just the ones he thinks need a kick in the shorts.

Nobody here has a crystal ball. He might thrive in KC. He might flop. We idiot fans don't really have any idea what he's going to do.

Tribal Warfare 02-04-2012 02:26 AM

This hire dubs the Chiefs as the assholes of the NFL now, Christ no competent coaching candidate doesn't want to work under the Pioli regime.

Hammock Parties 02-04-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 8347284)
Have 3 head coaches hired this guy? yes, that's a fact

Hired by Tony Sparano and Eric Mangini, holy ****ing shit. Those guys are known for great coaching hires and winning football games.

Quote:

I'm curious where does your "fact" that he's dogshit in the coaching circles comes from. Please provide proof .
Go look up how his offenses performed. Dogshit.

He was also quarterbacks coach for the New York jets for two years. One year they were dogshit. The next year he got Brett Favre to perform at a below average level.

Dog

Shit.

Hammock Parties 02-04-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8347286)
I'm defending nothing. I'm just saying he's accomplished a lot more than anybody here.

Well, that's relevant!

J Diddy 02-04-2012 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8347288)
This hire dubs the Chiefs as the assholes of the NFL now, Christ no competent coaching candidate doesn't want to work under the Pioli regime.

I'm not sure if your speaking ancient text or not.

TIED5573 02-04-2012 02:30 AM

Maimi beat the Chiefs, right? So this is how we get back at them.

Tribal Warfare 02-04-2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 8347294)
I'm not sure if your speaking ancient text or not.

stop drinking then, and sleep it off

J Diddy 02-04-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8347289)
Hired by Tony Sparano and Eric Mangini, holy ****ing shit. Those guys are known for great coaching hires and winning football games.

Go look up how his offenses performed. Dogshit.

He was also quarterbacks coach for the New York jets for two years. One year they were dogshit. The next year he got Brett Favre to perform at a below average level.

Dog

Shit.

Do you want to know how ****ing stupid I think you are? How many god damned years in this league had brett ****ing favre before he went to the jets? Are you really saying that a qb coach at that point in favres career had shit to do with his performance? Favre was a "gunslinger" a chance taker. Make a great one miss a bad one. That's always been his MO.

Next stupid ****.
You stated he was regarded as dog shit. Where are the quotes from those statements. You weren't speaking in terms of your opinion on stats you were speaking on the opinion of the coaching circle in the NFL.

Point proven you don't know shit. Still. Hide in mommy's basement and edit some stolen video using window movie maker and maybe someone will like you.

Hammock Parties 02-04-2012 02:38 AM

J Diddy's current BAC would kill most dogs.

crazycoffey 02-04-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8347288)

IMHO - this means the higher ups of the organization think we have talent on the O side. enough to not change philosophy. I think Miami did pretty good for bad talent this year. Lets see how it turns out...

J Diddy 02-04-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8347300)
J Diddy's current BAC would kill most dogs.

I apologize for what I'm doing to your bitches.

Phobia 02-04-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8347292)
Well, that's relevant!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo
Christ, nothing like a guy who has accomplished jack in the NFL treating players like he's king shit.

The guy keeps getting 7 figure paydays to coach. He must not be a bumbling idiot. I'm not suggesting he's a world beater but he has most definitely accomplished "jack" in the NFL.

Hammock Parties 02-04-2012 02:45 AM

I'll say something positive:

The Dolphins had one of the worst RTs in the NFL, and we do too, so Daboll will be comfortable here.