ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: other than Geno, here's where I'd be drafting QBs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270832)

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 12:33 AM

Take no QB whatsoever. Start lining up next years prospects, because this team with ****-O Alex at the helm WILL be picking high again next year. Does Lil Chiefy love him some 4-12? Good boy!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 12:35 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie 03-07-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9472782)
Because we've all had more than our fair share of Geno conversation for the time being, I'm going to introduce a conversation topic that specifically excludes him.

The question:

Excluding Geno at 1.1, which QBs in this draft would you take, and in what rounds?

1. I would take Ryan Nassib with our pick in the third, should he last that long. I think he's incredibly bright and throws with great accuracy. His roof may just be as an extremely effective game manager, but that's really all this draft has to offer aside from Geno.

2. Sadly, I'd probably take Tyler Bray, too. But I wouldn't take him over Nassib. I just feel the tremendous need for this team to build some semblence of depth at QB, and Bray has a prayer's prayer of being any good. He's at least playing with the right materials: he's got great size, a strong arm. But his gametape is really not anything to write home about. He's throwing to two 1st round picks this past season, and shit his pants about 1/3 of the season.

3. I'd consider taking Zach Dysert from Miami (OH) if he's still there in the midrounds. I don't know. I'm really reaching here, everybody's a pig you have to put lipstick on. Dysert can stretch the field, has a great arm and pretty good size. Take a flyer.

4. That's pretty much it.

I guess I wouldn't kick up shit about EJ Manuel should we trade back into the 2nd, or Brad Sorenson or Landry Jones in the 7th.

Everything else is just torrid bullshit.

Maybe one of you guys are more optimistic.

Oh I don't know, something tells me Nick Foles will be a Chief either this off-season or the next.

ChiefsCountry 03-07-2013 12:37 AM

I draft Matt Barkley at 1.1.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9472936)
Oh I don't know, something tells me Nick Foles will be a Chief either this off-season or the next.

Boy, we can only hope!
Posted via Mobile Device

mcaj22 03-07-2013 12:42 AM

i am so glad you are not the general manager because all your personnel moves on what the chiefs should do are god awful

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9472939)
I draft Matt Barkley at 1.1.

nononono Lil Chiefy wants retreads every year!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 03-07-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9472931)
Take no QB whatsoever. Start lining up next years prospects, because this team with ****-O Alex at the helm WILL be picking high again next year. Does Lil Chiefy love him some 4-12? Good boy!
Posted via Mobile Device

This is what I'm looking at. Don't have the second round pick to work with & the drop off from Geno in tallent is scary. I can live with Alex Smiff one year if it's getting the best prospect in next years draft with our first pick. If we don't do that next year it's going be tougher and tougher to enjoy watching this team.

ChiefsCountry 03-07-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9472950)
This is what I'm looking at. Don't have the second round pick to work with & the drop off from Geno in tallent is scary. I can live with Alex Smiff one year if it's getting the best prospect in next years draft with our first pick. If we don't do that next year it's going be tougher and tougher to enjoy watching this team.

Better start finding out what channel San Jose State is playing on next year. David Fales here we come.

Fairplay 03-07-2013 01:09 AM

I'm thinking Zach Dysert will be a decent quarterback in the NFL if he has a good coaching staff to mentor him and he sits out a couple seasons walking around with the clip board. Maybe he will be there in the fourth and the Chiefs pull the trigger on him. Pending if we pick up Geno in the first.

If he gets picked up by someone else in and he works out fans here will be bitching because we could have picked him up.

rico 03-07-2013 01:26 AM

In order: Bray (dude was generally being mocked #1 overall in 2014...in a draft that's "better" than this year's draft...why he isn't generally projected higher this year, is beyond me....do they expect him to "grow out of" the character concerns in the matter of one year)?, Barkley, Manuel, Glennon.

B14ckmon 03-07-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9472786)
As much as it sucks and it really sucks for us but when you look at Reid and Dorsey's background, the massive need we have/had at QB, the fact that they decided to do what they did for Alex Smith and not draft a guy at 1 tells you pretty much all you need to know about the top guys.

Now, maybe they see their guy sitting there in round 3, I dont' know. But it's frustrating.

Reid and Dorsey clearly haven't watch this boner machine;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ZsfBm1K0nhk#!

KurtCobain 03-07-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9472870)
Tyler Bray is going in the 2nd.

Top 20 picks.