ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money For you Office Dwellers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268059)

GloryDayz 12-26-2012 06:32 PM

#1 Plantronics wireless headsets and some spares!

#2 Wireless keyboards and mice combos

#3 Lamps with real bulbs (no more Al Gore bulbs!!)

mikeyis4dcats. 12-26-2012 06:55 PM

seconded on wireless headsets, dual monitors, and water filtration system in the break room.

CHENZ A! 12-26-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9242207)
Pilot G2 Fine Point, Black Gel Ink Pens, Box of 12

pilot G2's are great, but the fine point ones make everyone's hand writing look like chicken scratches.

CHENZ A! 12-26-2012 07:14 PM

get a movie theater popcorn machine.

Easy 6 12-26-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9242453)
pilot G2's are great, but the fine point ones make everyone's hand writing look like chicken scratches.

I prefer the Pilot Precise V7 RT, writes smooth as glass and looks more expensive than it is.

CHENZ A! 12-26-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9242461)
I prefer the Pilot Precise V7 RT, writes smooth as glass and looks more expensive than it is.

Are those the ones that they ship with the tiny clear plastic guard over the tip? I think those are pretty good too.

CHENZ A! 12-26-2012 07:22 PM

A pool table would be nice. Or maybe one of those putting machines that shoots the ball back to you.

Easy 6 12-26-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9242473)
Are those the ones that they ship with the tiny clear plastic guard over the tip? I think those are pretty good too.

Thats the one.

CHENZ A! 12-26-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9242478)
Thats the one.

Damn, I am a nerd.

Easy 6 12-26-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9242486)
Damn, I am a nerd.

LMAO nah, you're just a well equipped professional.

Rain Man 12-26-2012 07:29 PM

We're having the same tax problem. We don't want to waste money, but if we don't spend it we're going to get killed on taxes. (If you're a conservative business owner and hold money for a rainy day, you get killed on taxes. Thanks, government.)

We can't find anything that seems promising, though. We bought a few laptops and some other small stuff, but we don't need anything big - or at least, not that we can research in time to make the purchase. We pondered pre-registering for conferences next year to move those expenses up, but with the fiscal cliff we may be better off getting killed on taxes now rather than take an even worse beating if taxes go up significantly next year. (We're better off taking those expenses then.)

I really wish small businesses could defer taxes on cash on hand. I realize that it's reasonable to pay taxes on it, but the owners end up paying taxes on income they don't receive, which is really a hardship.

BWillie 12-26-2012 07:46 PM

Forks spoons water cups napkins plates

Kyle DeLexus 12-26-2012 09:27 PM

Fur Coat from Burlington Coat Factory

SAUTO 12-26-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9242497)
We're having the same tax problem. We don't want to waste money, but if we don't spend it we're going to get killed on taxes. (If you're a conservative business owner and hold money for a rainy day, you get killed on taxes. Thanks, government.)

We can't find anything that seems promising, though. We bought a few laptops and some other small stuff, but we don't need anything big - or at least, not that we can research in time to make the purchase. We pondered pre-registering for conferences next year to move those expenses up, but with the fiscal cliff we may be better off getting killed on taxes now rather than take an even worse beating if taxes go up significantly next year. (We're better off taking those expenses then.)

I really wish small businesses could defer taxes on cash on hand. I realize that it's reasonable to pay taxes on it, but the owners end up paying taxes on income they don't receive, which is really a hardship.

This. This.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445 12-26-2012 09:41 PM

Chairs. Nice ones. That will help morale as much as anything material can.

Bigger monitors

A copier that doesn't blow ass.