ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

penguinz 01-17-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083199)
I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you didnt.

Keep proving you know nothing about the NFL. You have set yourself apart from the others in your clique when it comes to living in your own make believe world.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083219)
Or how I predicted the Raiders sham 2016 season months in advance...when they were trying to convince Neveda politicians to let them move....Carr ending up setting the NFL records for most DPI calls in a season...until Brady broke it last year.

This sounds juicy. Got a link to this prediction?

wazu 01-17-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071234)
AFC

(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals: Bengals Win. Some rising NFL stars to highlight and sell a bunch of jerseys. Also need something for state of Ohio to watch.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills: Bills Win. Patriots don't offer much in terms of excitement. Bills have shown they can go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, which would be a marquee match-up.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs: Chiefs Win. Steelers advancing to next round would not be Cinderella, it would just be sad.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win. For whatever reason the NFL seems to think people want to watch Tom Brady play football. We should all boycott watching this game to send a message.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys: Cowboys Win. This one was the most difficult, both teams have great markets and plenty of fans. Cowboys are more star-studded though. Bucs/Cowboys will be a ratings bonanza.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams: Rams Win. Take this one to the bank. There's only one L.A. team in the tournament and they will be propped up in whatever way is necessary. The only reason they might not win it all is that sooner or later they have to play Tom Brady.

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC
(4) Bengals @ (1) Titans
(3) Bills @ (2) Chiefs

NFC
(4) Rams @ (1) Packers
(3) Cowboys @ (2) Buccaneers

I was pretty close so far. The NFL tried to hand it to the Cowboys with that ridiculous overturn of the spot on what should have been a game-ending first down for the 49ers. Cowboys wouldn't take it though. If the Rams win tonight, I think it's safe to say I've decoded the NFL's playoff agenda.

Nzoner 01-17-2022 11:49 AM

In regards to the Cowboys and it's just a theory but I have often found it odd that every since the NFL finally settled with Jones in '96 over the marketing lawsuit,his America's Team has never been back to the Super Bowl.

Of course it could be Jones can't get out of his own way as an owner either but it is an observation.

Jerry Jones 750 million dollar lawsuit

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:51 AM

So, of the 5 games that were played this WC round, 3 of them were blowouts.

3 Blowouts out of 5. Eeeesh. What is the NFL doing?

We long believed the NFL rigged games to keep them close, any guesses as to why the NFL allowed more than half their games this weekend to be completely non-competitive?

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:53 AM

That was a lot of effort to rig those teams into the playoffs only to see them get blown out.

What's the league up to here....

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 16083228)
In regards to the Cowboys and it's just a theory but I have often found it odd that every since the NFL finally settled with Jones in '96 over the marketing lawsuit,his America's Team has never been back to the Super Bowl.

Of course it could be Jones can't get out of his own way as an owner either but it is an observation.

Or it could be that the Cowboys haven't drafted a QB in the first round since Troy Aikman.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083241)
That was a lot of effort to rig those teams into the playoffs only to see them get blown out.

What's the league up to here....

Reading between the lines, I think that the NFL has substituted actual players with cartoon-like replicants for the playoffs. Possibly shape-shifters from Area 51, too.

wazu 01-17-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083236)
So, of the 5 games that were played this WC round, 3 of them were blowouts.

3 Blowouts out of 5. Eeeesh. What is the NFL doing?

We long believed the NFL rigged games to keep them close, any guesses as to why the NFL allowed more than half their games this weekend to be completely non-competitive?

People watch them anyway, and it builds up the winners to look like they are awesome. More hype for divisional round! It's also kinda tough to prop up teams that were barely .500 when you have them facing 2 seeds who in previous years wouldn't have even had to play this weekend.

WilliamTheIrish 01-17-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 16083228)

Seems much more likely that no team would be dumb enough to trade for Herschel Walker and give the 1-15 Cowboys:

3 1st Round picks
3 2nd round picks
1 3rd round pick
1 6th round pick

They built a dynasty on that trade. In the 6 years prior to that trade the cowboys best record was 9-7.

Simply put, the Vikings were idiots.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16082972)
Drunkbassguitar is clearly on to something here.

I'm only telling you what the RNG says, the bigger question is:

What does Tim Apple know and when did he know it? Is he really the true puppetmaster behind the NFL?

I've heard he's a high ranking thelemite in the Order of the Golden Dawn and he is quite powerful

Mr. Plow 01-17-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083074)
Not one person in this entire series of threads predicted the obscure shit I did this regular season...you know it, I know it...and I dont really care.

LMAO

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 12:09 PM

Interestingly the home teams won except Dallas

https://c.tenor.com/12mQB7pzBegAAAAd...king-glass.gif

rydogg58 01-17-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083154)
Math isn't your strong suit....It really bothers you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

Not one person on this entire forum was looking that far in advance...

Until I see that kind of foresight from any of you...your opinions dont matter.

ROFL
First it was witches, now he's got a crystal ball. The funniest thing about all of this is that it isn't a troll job, this nut actually believes this shit is all true.

Donger 01-17-2022 12:14 PM

When I saw Goodell at the Cowboys game, laughing it up, I knew it was over before it started. It was "a surprise..."