ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Polarizing Players and Chiefs Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268128)

Chiefshrink 12-29-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9248169)
Man, if Priest Holmes were white, he would've been loved so much more...

:rolleyes:

BINGO ! But Stevie my man this doesn't count because you know RBs are expected or should I say 'stereotyped' to be black:rolleyes:

bevischief 12-29-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9248050)
There was some idiot on another Chiefs board talking about get alex smith and if he doesnt work out draft a qb in 2-3 years. Then draft Teo. im like why not Geno smith now, if it dont work, draft another qb in 2-3 years. ITs the same shit, except there is not yet ANOTHER 49ers qb. Have we learned anything yet?

Geno would be cheaper with more upside.

bevischief 12-29-2012 11:02 AM

It's uneducated and unemployed fans that have time to call into these talk shows that is what they are aiming for.

ChiefsCountry 12-29-2012 11:03 AM

I think its just easy to hate on quarterbacks. Remember how much hate was had for Matt Stafford and then when it was known we wouldn't take him, he was everybody's favorite. I think racism does play a part for Smith, but if you warped Matt Barkley into Geno Smith you would have alot of the same idiots spouting stuff off.

candyman 12-29-2012 11:04 AM

Off-topic I know but how do you upload your own avatar? Its only giving me the option to pick a generic one.

RINGLEADER 12-29-2012 11:05 AM

Didn't a lot of the Eagles' fans consternation come from their desire to have Ricky Williams (who wasn't even the top RB taken that year)?

Death2CasselFans 12-29-2012 11:06 AM

North Carolina drafted Cam Newton AND Jimmy Claussen

and that was before the new rookie salary cap. This isnt a big deal.

ChiefsCountry 12-29-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 9248233)
Off-topic I know but how do you upload your own avatar? Its only giving me the option to pick a generic one.

You have to reach a certain amount of posts before you can get your own.

RINGLEADER 12-29-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9248235)
Didn't a lot of the Eagles' fans consternation come from their desire to have Ricky Williams (who wasn't even the top RB taken that year)?

That said, I don't see what other player would be worth the first pick.

bevischief 12-29-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9248188)
And who would that be?

Smith:

350/490
4004 yards
71.4% completion
8.17 ypa
40 TDs
6 Ints
164.6 rating

I triple dog dare you to name a guy who outplayed Geno Smith at the QB position in 2013.

In fact, here's the Greatest Two QB's of the 21st century's numbers from their record setting/Heisman final year in college:

Luck:

288/404
3517 yards
71.3% completion
8.7 ypa
37 TDs
10 Ints
169.7 rating

Griffin:

291/402
4293 yards
72.4% completion
10.7 ypa
37 TDs
6 Ints
189.5 rating

Career numbers are also nearly identical.

There is not a QB in 2013 that can touch Smith numbers wise and when you watch the games, Smith is doing shit that not even Griffin or Luck did in terms of being forced to put the ball downfield in tight spots with defenders hanging all over him. Both Baylor and Stanford have had offensive lineman drafted first round recently and substantially better defenses than what Geno has had to play with this year. (WVU's defense was ranked 107th out of 120 FBS teams.)

QB's outplayed him...you are ****ing high as shit.

:clap:

milkman 12-29-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Can we just get your name changed to candyass and just get it over with?

bevischief 12-29-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Keep posting it will come. Just don't be a troll.

dallaschiefsfan 12-29-2012 11:17 AM

Meh. Maybe he's great and maybe he's not. I look forward to watching him today. Bottom line...today's game...his previous career starts and future combines, etc. will determine where he goes in the draft. After everything settles, I'm guessing that Wilson will move up everyone's boards and be a legit alternative to Smith and that Glennon will move up the boards as well (although not as high as Mel "the hair" seems to think).

Barkley has been falling...and the announcement he's not playing in the Senior bowl doesn't help. His combine better be all-world or we (and others) will have a shot at him in the 2nd or 3rd round. I'd take Smith or Wilson in the 1st (whichever is our best hope to excel at the next level) w/ Barkley in the 2nd round any day.

All the black QB crap is just butt-hurt from those in love with Smith in reaction to those that aren't sold on Smith. It's just dumb to think you know how a person thinks.

Chiefshrink 12-29-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9248174)
Understanding of the English language is not 'progressive'. Don't be silly. Racism, prejudice, and bigotry mean different things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9248178)
You're the silly one! The dictionary is the biggest example of Alinskyizing there is!

'Progressivism' is nothing more than a "dressed up term" for Marxism.

Progressives control the courts, majority of the media and especially our Education system K thru college. This means they can re-write American History or omit certain facts that fit their Progressive agenda AND can re-define words and distort definitions of words in order shape and mold the culture for their so-called Progessive Utopia. For example re-defining what racism really is or is not.

Make fun of Alinsky all you want but HE is one of our President's current heroes and follow's his "Rules for Radicals" book everyday when it comes to the Marxist Class Warfare mantra. As Alinsky preached over and over,(paraphrasing) "You blame the rich and pseudo champion the middle class while in reality you destroy the middle class." Alinsky knew that as long as the middle class grows and can gain wealth, Capitalism will always win and never die". So therefore look or appear like you champion the middle class but in reality you destroy it. And this is what Obama is doing to our country and the rich are an easy mark to go after and the dumbed down of our society fall right in line as they cut their own financial throats and don't realize it.

candyman 12-29-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9248246)
Can we just get your name changed to candyass and just get it over with?

I was gonna say something along the lines of only if you change your name to milkass but that just doesnt have the same ring to it so Ill just STFU

milkman 12-29-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9248258)
'Progressivism' is nothing more than a "dressed up term" for Marxism.

Progressives control the courts, majority of the media and especially our Education system K thru college. This means they can re-write American History or omit certain facts that fit their Progressive agenda AND can re-define words and distort definitions of words in order shape and mold the culture for their so-called Progessive Utopia. For example re-defining what racism really is or is not.

Make fun of Alinsky all you want but HE is one of our President's current heroes and follow's his "Rules for Radicals" book everyday when it comes to the Marxist Class Warfare mantra. As Alinsky preached over and over,(paraphrasing) "You blame the rich and pseudo champion the middle class while in reality you destroy the middle class." Alinsky knew that as long as the middle class grows and can gain wealth, Capitalism will always win and never die". So therefore look or appear like you champion the middle class but in reality you destroy it. And this is what Obama is doing to our country and the rich are an easy mark to go after and the dumbed down of our society fall right in line as they cut their own financial throats and don't realize it.

Get the **** out of here with the political bullshit.

Big Chief Homer 12-29-2012 12:01 PM

I havent read the whole thread and to be honest I dont watch alot of college football.

I get alot of my college predraft info from CP (scary HuH?).I then take that and watch the senior bowl, east-west shrine game and the combine. Then make my own assumptions.

I've seen all the Geno hype and am excited to watch him play today. If he can throw 10 yards down field, throw past he first down marker, stay out of the fetal position,High five like a non-short bus rider and actually put a hat on his friggin head on the first attempt. I dont care if he's green with pink polka dots.

The color of his skin makes no difference to me if he can play. The only color that matters is red .

Chiefshrink 12-29-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer (Post 9248316)
I havent read the whole thread and to be honest I dont watch alot of college football.

I get alot of my college predraft info from CP (scary HuH?).I then take that and watch the senior bowl, east-west shrine game and the combine. Then make my own assumptions.

I've seen all the Geno hype and am excited to watch him play today. If he can throw 10 yards down field, throw past he first down marker, stay out of the fetal position,High five like a non-short bus rider and actually put a hat on his friggin head on the first attempt. I dont care if he's green with pink polka dots.

The color of his skin makes no difference to me if he can play. The only color that matters is red .

Amen ! :clap:ROFL

Chiefshrink 12-29-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9248265)
Get the **** out of here with the political bullshit.

Just going along with the thread about the so-called new definition of what racism really is or is not. :rolleyes:

I think your tampon needs changing:shrug: