ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Marcus Peters has a message for Sean Payton (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318736)

srvy 11-08-2018 10:23 PM

Watch out Sean he may try to tackle you on the sideline. I think he just wants to grab Paytons nutsack and whisper in his ear feel me.

Hammock Parties 11-08-2018 10:26 PM

I want to see this dude try to tackle Kareem Hunt. I really do.

It's going to be hysterical.

Shit, Sammy Watkins is going to look like LJ.

kccrow 11-08-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13879712)
It'll be interesting to see if he even finishes the game. I have a feeling that Travis Kelce is going to know exactly what to say to him to make him melt down. Two unsportsmanlike penalties = ejection.

I'd kind of like to see Peters remain in the game because going over the top on him is like taking candy from a baby. He's absolute shit at defending deep routes. On top of that, when Hill matches up on him he's gonna get his ankles folded in half by the quick double moves and give up chunks. He's the best possible matchup for KC's receivers.

kccrow 11-08-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13879718)
I want to see this dude try to tackle Kareem Hunt. I really do.

It's going to be hysterical.

Shit, Sammy Watkins is going to look like LJ.

You'd have to think Reid is going to focus on pounding his side on outside runs and screens just for that simple fact. He's going to get steamrolled.

srvy 11-08-2018 10:33 PM

Our luck he will get benched before our game.

KS Smitty 11-08-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13879694)
The Rams aren't a team, they're a ****ing collective. And when the adversity REALLY starts, watch how fast they ****in' FOLD.

Mark it, write it, put it in your blog; we are going to ****ing KILL them.

Oh, the Borg vs Picard. Resistance is futile my ass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-08-2018 10:46 PM

The thought of this clown getting run over and over and over is bringing my flagpole to attention.

EPodolak 11-08-2018 10:47 PM

Not sure how or why, but I have doubts MP will even play the game. Held back by Customs at the airport, maybe?

Rain Man 11-08-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPodolak (Post 13879732)
Not sure how or why, but I have doubts MP will even play the game. Held back by Customs at the airport, maybe?

He knows what Mahomes is. I wonder if he'll fake an injury to keep from getting embarrassed.

KS Smitty 11-08-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 13879727)
Oh, the Borg vs Picard. Resistance is futile my ass.

Can you see Patrick Stewart with Mahomes headband and hair? ROFL

NWTF 11-08-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13879694)
The Rams aren't a team, they're a ****ing collective. And when the adversity REALLY starts, watch how fast they ****in' FOLD.

Mark it, write it, put it in your blog; we are going to ****ing KILL them.

They have a lot of talent but its more like rented mercenaries than teammates,at least on the D side.

Read something a few weeks back on the Rams Dline and Suh was asked what it was like to play alongside Donald and Suh said something like we dont really talk or something along those lines.

They almost got Kahlil Mack.
McVey said they were close to trading for Mack with the same package the Bears offered, but the Raiders couldnt do it because they thought Bears picks would be better. But they wernt going to sign him long term like the Bears did. Their plan was to have Mack for this season then trade him in the offseason to recoup the picks they gave up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-09-2018 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 13879749)
They have a lot of talent but its more like rented mercenaries than teammates,at least on the D side.

Read something a few weeks back on the Rams Dline and Suh was asked what it was like to play alongside Donald and Suh said something like we dont really talk or something along those lines.

And there it was. Look, every player on a team is united in a single goal of winning a championship, or at least they should be.

The difference between a group like that and a team like KC, is that the Chiefs have no controversy in regards to who their leader is; the trust has been earned and is there for PM II on both sides of the ball and when it's time to play, everyone is engaged in the whole show instead of dividing into camps.
Also, though the Chiefs have quite a few young guys who are just now starting to hit, there's still a good mix of guys on this team who have come in together, come up together, and are hitting the next level together. There's a place for FA, but you'll never convince me that a roster full of FA's is going to have the same chemistry as a team developing together.

No way, no how.

Otter 11-09-2018 02:31 AM

The more I hear him speak the more I'm amazed he managed to get a 13 on his wonderlic test.

HemiEd 11-09-2018 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13879712)
It'll be interesting to see if he even finishes the game. I have a feeling that Travis Kelce is going to know exactly what to say to him to make him melt down. Two unsportsmanlike penalties = ejection.

yeah, but Kelce is smart enough to know we want him playing. :D

Coogs 11-09-2018 06:30 AM

Can someone enlighten me to what that was all about?