ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Remaining schedule optimism. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340614)

MahomesMagic 11-04-2021 06:03 AM

Win this week and buy time to improve.

That's about all we can do at this point.

I wish there were just 1 or 2 things that needed to change but KC has been killed by a thousand cuts.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2021 07:44 AM

Cincy game feels like a classic Reid road performance surprising us all.

Opportunity is knocking and this team usually answers.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2021 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15933318)
I wish there were just 1 or 2 things that needed to change but KC has been killed by a thousand cuts.

Just turnovers bro. That's really it.

We're 6-2 right now with even a smidge less.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2021 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 15933255)
How much will Ruggs affect LV’s offense? Haven’t watched them this year other than a few series.

Their running game has cratered.

If teams take away Waller, Carr is up shit creek.

Jeff.Fisher 11-04-2021 07:59 AM

I see the chefs being a very competitive team the rest of the way, giving alot of heart and finishing the season 6-11

Hammock Parties 11-04-2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher (Post 15933411)
I see the chefs being a very competitive team the rest of the way, giving alot of heart and finishing the season 6-11

how's henry's brokedick?

loochy 11-04-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15933064)
Well, if they stop with the bullshit turnovers, there really isn't a team that you'd be scared to face the way it is

The Cowboys will push our shit in hard.

Hammock Parties 11-04-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 15933427)
The Cowboys will push our shit in hard.

I bet they don't score 30.

ChiefBlueCFC 11-04-2021 08:39 AM

Mahomes and the boys snap out of it, this team could go undefeated the rest of the way. Given how things have gone this season with all the legitimate crazy bounces going against us, I will hold my optimism cautiously and close to me

DrunkBassGuitar 11-04-2021 08:46 AM

chiefs are going to win and will win in the playoffs you ****in' cowards

jettio 11-04-2021 09:02 AM

I give Chris Jones and Frank Clark some leeway for having real injuries, but one thing I noticed from Monday, was that they played much faster and more effort Monday.

Jarran Reed played much faster and with much more effort Monday. Not sure what his excuse is, maybe the scheme was a little different. But Reed played Monday like he was trying hard to make a play on whoever had the ball.

Seems like every time I noticed Reed earlier in the year, he was just occupying blockers. It would be great if Reed starts producing like we were promised.

arrwheader 11-04-2021 09:10 AM

We can really only afford to lose 2 more games, at least to have more control over our own destiny. Sure we could limp in at 10-7 maybe.

Hope we just figure it out and stop the turnovers and win out. Everything else outstanding, really if you take all these turnovers away our record is drastically different.

I hate even saying that because the Chiefs have earned their spot leading the league in TOs. It's not just fluky at this point. That being said I hope they can find someway to stop the bleeding. I wonder if the coaches are doing anything, ball drills anything? Something to make these ****heads stop flushing their season down the shit box.

TEX 11-04-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 15933560)
We can really only afford to lose 2 more games, at least to have more control over our own destiny. Sure we could limp in at 10-7 maybe.

Hope we just figure it out and stop the turnovers and win out. Everything else outstanding, really if you take all these turnovers away our record is drastically different.

I hate even saying that because the Chiefs have earned their spot leading the league in TOs. It's not just fluky at this point. That being said I hope they can find someway to stop the bleeding. I wonder if the coaches are doing anything, ball drills anything? Something to make these ****heads stop flushing their season down the shit box.

I think it's mental now with them. They're so worried about turning the ball over, that they do.

TEX 11-04-2021 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 15933542)
I give Chris Jones and Frank Clark some leeway for having real injuries, but one thing I noticed from Monday, was that they played much faster and more effort Monday.

Jarran Reed played much faster and with much more effort Monday. Not sure what his excuse is, maybe the scheme was a little different. But Reed played Monday like he was trying hard to make a play on whoever had the ball.

Seems like every time I noticed Reed earlier in the year, he was just occupying blockers. It would be great if Reed starts producing like we were promised.

Jones played inside most of the game. Made a difference. Imagine that.

arrwheader 11-04-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 15933584)
I think it's mental now with them. They're so worried about turning the ball over, that they do.

undoubtedly, that is what has really shell shocked Mahomes imo. I think its in his head bad. He is over thinking everything now. So wish he could get a game to get his confidence back, somehow get reset to neutral.