ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309314)

Molitoth 10-20-2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13829668)
This gif absolutely proves he was throwing that to Hill not Hunt. Thats not a mistake throw.

I think he was throwing to an open spot and whoever was there was going to get it.

SAUTO 10-20-2018 07:54 AM

Damn you can even follow his eyes and watch them track hill

Marcellus 10-20-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13829670)
I thought it was pretty obvious before, but yeah this proves it

I was pretty sure before also but seeing this angle pretty much puts it to rest.

WhawhaWhat 10-20-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13829539)
Yeah... I uhhh... think EVERYONE should watch this.

This is not normal. I've not seen this. It's not JUST his head. His lead foot (look where his toe is pointed) and his throwing motion trick multiple defenders. EVERYTHING about that throwing motion says he's going to Harris.

It's like a pump fake with a throw at the same time. It just ****ing Zings out sideways.

I've never seen this. Someone show me this from ANYONE in an NFL game. Ever.

I used to say "His floor is Stafford, and his ceiling is Rogers"

Sorry Patrick. I underestimated you. You ARE football Jesus.

Yeah, I'm saying his ceiling is above Rogers.

He had another no look pass to Albert Wilson last year against Denver.

DRM08 10-20-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13829539)
Yeah... I uhhh... think EVERYONE should watch this.

This is not normal. I've not seen this. It's not JUST his head. His lead foot (look where his toe is pointed) and his throwing motion trick multiple defenders. EVERYTHING about that throwing motion says he's going to Harris.

It's like a pump fake with a throw at the same time. It just ****ing Zings out sideways.

I've never seen this. Someone show me this from ANYONE in an NFL game. Ever.

I used to say "His floor is Stafford, and his ceiling is Rogers"

Sorry Patrick. I underestimated you. You ARE football Jesus.

Yeah, I'm saying his ceiling is above Rogers.

His talent is extreme for sure. :D

Hopefully he will learn from those dangerous Favre type throws into double/triple coverage. Can't keep doing that if he wants to reach the ceiling. Not that there would be anything wrong if he has a career identical to Favre, lol

ChiefsFanatic 10-20-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

This gif absolutely proves he was throwing that to Hill not Hunt. Thats not a mistake throw.

Baldy's Breakdown makes it really clear as well. Baldy pauses the overhead video the moment the ball leaves his hand, and Hill had just separated from his defender and was running towards that spot. Hunt was still on like the 2 yard line.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bowser 10-20-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

I think it also proves that the Pats having only two penalties all game was complete horseshit. Hunt gets ****ing TACKLED for Christ's sake. Kind of the definition of pass interference, afaik.

We got the TD, all good, but FFS......

DRM08 10-20-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13829930)
I think it also proves that the Pats having only two penalties all game was complete horseshit. Hunt gets ****ing TACKLED for Christ's sake. Kind of the definition of pass interference, afaik.

We got the TD, all good, but FFS......

They had zero penalties. One was called but offset with a Chiefs penalty (lmao).

I personally think it's impossible to have a QB as slow as Brady and never be called for holding on the offensive line. Holding can be called on every single play of every football game.

Bowser 10-20-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 13829932)
They had zero penalties. One was called but offset with a Chiefs penalty (lmao).

I personally think it's impossible to have a QB as slow as Brady and never be called for holding on the offensive line. Holding can be called on every single play of every football game.

I think we declined one penalty, but yeah, I'm with you 100%. Just another reason to be sick to death of the Patriots, really. And the holding isn't just by their o-line - their defense was getting piggy back rides from Kelce all night long. Ridiculous.

milkman 10-20-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 13829932)

Brady is slow, but is also the best I have ever seen at sliding, gliding, within the pocket.

Nickhead 10-20-2018 02:20 PM

it appears the officials heard me stating that they cant erase a 21 point lead with penalties. so they went the opposite direction...

they velcro'd the flags to their pockets :thumb:

ModSocks 10-20-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13818665)
This play made me uneasy. I don't like Mahomes taking this chance on 1st and 10 from his own 25.

https://i.imgur.com/7EjfTZM.gif

But that's part of what makes Mahomes magic, magic. He HAS to make throws like those. It's the magic. It's his DNA.

Dont fear turnovers man, let it go. Recalibrate your brain. I know its hard, but let the fear of turnovers go.

Shaid 10-20-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13829604)
The live action movie was absolute garbage.

If you liked it, you need to check out the animated series. It's one of the best cartoons ever.

1000x this. The first couple episodes are a bit of hokey but keep watching. It's fantastic.

wasi 10-21-2018 01:50 AM

https://www.chiefs.com/video/player-...ance-on-sunday

There are some awesome new screen captures in this video on the Chiefs website.

Pants 10-21-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasi (Post 13830734)
https://www.chiefs.com/video/player-...ance-on-sunday

There are some awesome new screen captures in this video on the Chiefs website.

Wow. That is one well-produced video. They did an incredible job with that. MOAR would be great!