ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

Rambozo 01-22-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9341832)
**** it guys lets draft for depth with the first pick!

Who says you wouldn't be doing that with Geno? If we did take him at #1, there is a good chance he won't be the day one starter. it's probably 50/50.

Albert's contract is up and we will have to make a decision on him. Winston's contract is up after next year. If we took a linemen #1 overall, thy have more of a chance of starting than a QB would imo. You could easily move Winston to guard.

Some won't like it but it's true.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341845)
:LOL: can't read

Move Winston to RG? Do you know who the RG is now?

Do you have any clue how ****ing stupid you seem right now?

ModSocks 01-22-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341842)
actually I don't think either of them is a great idea. I think any QB you'd draft #1 overall (all you Geno fans) wouldn't be any better than a QB you could get in round 2.

Well that's because you have no idea what you're talking about. But in the coming months, as the media pundits start jock riding, your tune will change.

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9341857)
Well that's because you have no idea what you're talking about. But in the coming months, as the media pundits start jock riding, your tune will change.

must be a Geno fan

ChiefsCountry 01-22-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341856)
Move Winston to RG? Do you know who the RG is now?

Do you have any clue how ****ing stupid you seem right now?

Its CoMo and RoyIII type stuff.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341855)
Who says you wouldn't be doing that with Geno? If we did take him at #1, there is a good chance he won't be the day one starter. it's probably 50/50.

Albert's contract is up and we will have to make a decision on him. Winston's contract is up after next year. If we took a linemen #1 overall, thy have more of a chance of starting than a QB would imo. You could easily move Winston to guard.

It's true...

OMG :facepalm:

ModSocks 01-22-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

It's true...

And who is going to be the starting QB over our #1 overall pick? Matt Cassel? LMAO

There is so much fail in the idea of resigning albert and then drafting Jackoff, i don't even know where to begin.

Sorter 01-22-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341842)
actually I don't think either of them is a great idea. I think any QB you'd draft #1 overall (all you Geno fans) wouldn't be any better than a QB you could get in round 2.

WTF?

What QB do you think is going to be available in R2?

Geno, Wilson, Barkley, Glennon, and Nassib (possibly Dysert) are going to go in the 1st.

You want Landry Jones, you ****ing moron?

Frosty 01-22-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341854)
we also had one of the worst defenses in the leagues during Trent Green days did we not? Right now we have 4 potential pro bowl defensive starters

One playoff appearance in five years. That wasn't 100% on the defense.

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:37 PM

But hey lets take the 2nd round rated QB #1 overall because that makes sense?!?!?

amirite?

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341862)
must be a Geno fan

And you're a typical, reeruned-ass True Fan.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341873)
But hey lets take the 2nd round rated QB #1 overall because that makes sense?!?!?

amirite?

No, you're a dipshit.

Sorter 01-22-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Some won't like it but it's true.

Yeah, he's going to have a tough time beating out Cassel and Stanzi. ROFL

ModSocks 01-22-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341862)
must be a Geno fan

Im a QB fan. The fact that you think Paying albert LT money and then moving him to RT is somehow a good idea tells me how little understanding you actually have.

FlaChief58 01-22-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341839)
what are you stupid? I didn't say Luke Joeckel would come off the bench, Winston would, or move him to guard. I know you guys remember the days when KC had the best OL in football, since there's no QB at the top and Jarvis Jones doesn't fill a need for us why not build the best OL in football again?

Because you dont use #1 overall on depth when you have a gaping hole at another spot. In this case it's QB. The Chiefs need 3 of them and if they get even decent QB play, it will make the rest of the team better