ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   GRETZ: The Conservative Approach (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175040)

petegz28 11-21-2007 01:49 PM

Bob Gretz is the biggest suck ass there is. I am ready for them all to go. Lj, Herm, CeePee , Solari, Gunther.....Clark Hunt needs to just fire all the ****ers and let the fans know he actually gives a **** about this team.

RedThat 11-21-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
lack of direction and suspect coaching will do that

This franchise has those 2 signs right now

chasedude 11-21-2007 01:52 PM

Wow... Gretz has a little CP shit on his nose!

Mr. Laz 11-21-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Gretz doesnt ****ing get it either. the 3rd and 18 draw didnt really bother me at that point. it was the 2 plays before that. T hey were HORRIBLE calls. Especially late in the 4th quarter. Who in their right minds wants to let Payton Manning dictate a football game at the end?

This is what pissed me off. you have one of the all time great QB's and your want to put the game in his hand? WHY?

exactly ..... when Zouk and co talk about 3rd and long being such a terrible down for risk they are ignoring the real issue.

What got us to 3rd and long in the 1st place.....

when they talk about our balance .... how we run it 27 times and threw 27 passes, they ignore the types of runs and passes. They also ignore the order of the runs and passes.

a swing pass counts as pass but doesn't have the same effect as a pass.

They say we can't protect the passer so we can't throw the ball deep ...... well hell ya we have trouble protection the passer when everyone in the stadium knows we are going to throw it.

"Homer power and the misleading stat" should be the titled movie about the Chiefs.

RedThat 11-21-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
exactly ..... when Zouk and co take about 3rd and long being such a terrible down for risk they are ignoring the really issue.

when they talk about our balance .... how we run it 27 times and threw 27 passes, they ignore the times of runs and passes. They also ignore the order of the runs and passes.

They say we can't protect the passer so we can't throw the ball deep ...... well hell ya we have trouble protection the passer when everyone in the stadium knows we are going to throw it.

"Homer power and the misleading stat" should be the titled movie about the Chiefs.

Laz you should be a coach man. I enjoy reading your posts, you have good football knowledge.

petegz28 11-21-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
exactly ..... when Zouk and co take about 3rd and long being such a terrible down for risk they are ignoring the really issue.

when they talk about our balance .... how we run it 27 times and threw 27 passes, they ignore the times of runs and passes. They also ignore the order of the runs and passes.

They also don't tell you how many of those runs go for negative yards. It's all bullshit. Complete and utter ****ing bullshit. No other team goes into this kind of a shell cause they change QB's.

It's horse shit. Gretz and Herm call go suck each others' nut sacks.

Mr. Laz 11-21-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
Gretz and Herm call go suck each others' nut sacks.

that just made me laugh ROFL

FAX 11-21-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBull
Laz you should be a coach man. I enjoy reading your posts, you have good football knowledge.

You're right, Mr. RedBull. Mr. Laz has better vision and patience than any other poster on the Planet.

FAX

Zouk 11-21-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

Let's remember that the worst play of the entire year occurred on a 1st and 10 deep-drop pass.

Kansas City Chiefs at 13:32
1-10-KC 20 (13:32) D.Huard sacked at KC 12 for -8 yards (E.Dumervil). FUMBLES (E.Dumervil)
[E.Dumervil], RECOVERED by DEN-N.Webster at KC 17. N.Webster for 17 yards,
TOUCHDOWN.

The blockers (not just the offensive line, but the tight ends and fullback as well) are making every play - run or pass - look awful right now. They threw 43 times and ran only 10 times against the Jags (which I'm sure was not what they expected) and still only scored 7 points. It's really hard to play call your way out of physical domination.

Messier 11-21-2007 02:23 PM

Everyone on this board is obsessed with homoerotic imagery.

FAX 11-21-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier
Everyone on this board is obsessed with homoerotic imagery.

Hey! Stick this post up your vaseline-soaked anus with a big pecker!!

FAX

Mr. Laz 11-21-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zouk
Let's remember that the worst play of the entire year occurred on a 1st and 10 deep-drop pass.

Kansas City Chiefs at 13:32
1-10-KC 20 (13:32) D.Huard sacked at KC 12 for -8 yards (E.Dumervil). FUMBLES (E.Dumervil)
[E.Dumervil], RECOVERED by DEN-N.Webster at KC 17. N.Webster for 17 yards,
TOUCHDOWN.

The blockers (not just the offensive line, but the tight ends and fullback as well) are making every play - run or pass - look awful right now. They threw 43 times and ran only 10 times against the Jags (which I'm sure was not what they expected) and still only scored 7 points. It's really hard to play call your way out of physical domination.

every team has bad plays ..... the idea is too minimize those plays by good playcalling and good coaching.

minimizing those plays by not calling them is just silly ..... it's surrender.

btw - who chose these offensive lineman?

Mr. Laz 11-21-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

ROFL ROFL

it's so rude, it's hilarious.

Zouk 11-21-2007 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
every team has bad plays ..... the idea is too minimize those plays by good playcalling and good coaching.

minimizing those plays by not calling them is just silly ..... it's surrender.

btw - who chose these offensive lineman?

You can't fix everything in 1 or 2 offseasons. Herm inherited a bottom 5 in the league defense, and an offense based around players over the age of 30. He chose to fix the defense first. 8 of the 11 starters on the D were brought in since Herm arrived. This offseason he will rip up the offense. There will be about 5 new offensive starters next year. He's already started the process with Croyle and Bowe. By next year I anticipate only 8-10 of the 45 players that will be active on gameday will have been on the team when Vermeil was coach. That means the team IS being re-built, and the process is not over yet.

Messier 11-21-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

Wow! Yikes! Happy Thanksgiving!
Send my best to you and yours.