ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs sign OT Justin Senior (former CFL top draft prospect) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321405)

tyreekthefreak 02-19-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14114171)
this piece of shit any good?

No, they say he's not athletic. Won't be a swing tackle if he is not athletic! Camp fodder...

Simply Red 02-19-2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14114176)
Trash

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak (Post 14114177)
No, they say he's not athletic. Won't be a swing tackle if he is not athletic! Camp fodder...

Thanks you all

Buckweath 02-19-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14114142)
Veech knows the OLine was subpar last year.

The Oline was good last year.

MAn, why do some fans need to criticize every player and have unrealistic expectations?

TEX 02-19-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14114171)
this piece of shit any good?

I don't know. He looks kind of gay. :shrug:

Halfcan 02-19-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 14114193)
The Oline was good last year.

MAn, why do some fans need to criticize every player and have unrealistic expectations?

I guess if your definition of "good" is having a patchwork line because of injuries and Mahomes taking way to many hits.

JakeF 02-19-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14114165)
Well, Veech struck gold with a former first-round Browns bust in Erving. I like that he is leaving no stone unturned.

Saves us a draft pick- plus you get a guy with a lot more experience.

The more competition we get going into camp, the better.

Gold? You really consider Irving to be that good?

Shouldn't we get a decent starter for a 5th rd pick considering it was for the interior of the Oline? Irving was tied for 3rd in total number of penalties with 12 and tied for 15th in total yards by penalty with 95 yards for the entire NFL season.

I'm not attacking you or complaining about the trade, we needed the help. I'm just not seeing it as some kind of fantastic trade.

gblowfish 02-19-2019 12:49 PM

Can he lay down the Frenchie Smack with the Canadian Doc???

Cosmos 02-19-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14114196)
I don't know. He looks kind of gay. :shrug:

:hmmm:

Buckweath 02-19-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14114234)
I guess if your definition of "good" is having a patchwork line because of injuries and Mahomes taking way to many hits.

Fisher and Schwartz were arguably the top bookend tackles in the league and at worst one of the very best.

The interior Oline had some injuries but still managed to be decent overall.

This Oline was part of an offense that was historically good.

They were clearly a top 15 OL. Get real.

Halfcan 02-19-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14114253)
Gold? You really consider Irving to be that good?

Shouldn't we get a decent starter for a 5th rd pick considering it was for the interior of the Oline? Irving was tied for 3rd in total number of penalties with 12 and tied for 15th in total yards by penalty with 95 yards for the entire NFL season.

I'm not attacking you or complaining about the trade, we needed the help. I'm just not seeing it as some kind of fantastic trade.

Okay, so we struck Bronze. The point was, he was much better than what we thought he would be. To call this signing trash when nobody has heard of him is pretty jaded. At least Veech is going to bring some competition in. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Naptown Chief 02-19-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerok (Post 14114147)
This got my blood racing, heart bumping, thanks injured Seahawk-Canada guy, you just gave the Chiefs a Superbowl ring.

ROFL
Came here to post something similar

Halfcan 02-19-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 14114268)
Fisher and Schwartz were arguably the top bookend tackles in the league and at worst one of the very best.

The interior Oline had some injuries but still managed to be decent overall.

This Oline was part of an offense that was historically good.

They were clearly a top 15 OL. Get real.

I agree on Schwartz but Fisher was hot and cold all year.

We also had trouble running the ball on short yardage, was manhandled by the Patriots in the first half of the Playoffs. The Ravens destroyed us as well. Mahomes made the O line look average- not the other way around.

Buckweath 02-19-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14114293)
I agree on Schwartz but Fisher was hot and cold all year.

We also had trouble running the ball on short yardage, was manhandled by the Patriots in the first half of the Playoffs. The Ravens destroyed us as well. Mahomes made the O line look average- not the other way around.

The Oline was ranked 13th overall by PFF: https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...-after-week-17

The Chiefs got many injuries on the interior. I thought overall the Oline did a really fine job.

And any Oline will have rough games or stretches.

Look at that Colts Oline who was regarded as one of the very best Oline in the league this year. You think their fans liked their performance against the Chiefs in the playoffs?

I am all for investing continually on the Oline and drafting a C/G with a 2nd round pick this year but I liked the Oline performance last year.

In58men 02-19-2019 01:06 PM

FWIW

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...580cb79137.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakeF 02-19-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14114274)
Okay, so we struck Bronze. The point was, he was much better than what we thought he would be. To call this signing trash when nobody has heard of him is pretty jaded. At least Veech is going to bring some competition in. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Bronze works for me. :)

Who called it trash?