ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Couey admits killing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112548)

KCWolfman 03-18-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
I agree 100%. And it needs to be done immediately after guilt has been established. There's too much fuggin time between conviction and punishment. It just doesn't have the same impact when someone gets executed 10 fricking years after they were convicted.

Thus the mindset to turn the killer into the victim and attempt to garner sympathy for the sick fuck so they can continue to threaten good people.

stumppy 03-18-2005 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Thus the mindset to turn the killer into the victim and attempt to garner sympathy for the sick fuck so they can continue to threaten good people.

And as long as the scum is still alive there is always the chance they'll get the death sentence changed to life in prison.

Donger 03-18-2005 07:11 PM

Fox just reported that he got two years, TWO fuckING YEARS, for his first offense.

KCWolfman 03-18-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Fox just reported that he got two years, TWO fuckING YEARS, for his first offense.

Should have killed him the first time.

badgirl 03-18-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

And as long as the scum is still alive there is always the chance they'll get the death sentence changed to life in prison.

I don't think child molestation is a crime punishable by death, but of course I could be wrong, the only death one of those sick bastards needs is a slow one given by the parent of the child.

|Zach| 03-18-2005 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

I wonder what it would have been if he had a ton of pot on him

stumppy 03-18-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
I don't think child molestation is a crime punishable by death, but of course I could be wrong, the only death one of those sick bastards needs is a slow one given by the parent of the child.

Uh...honey.........he KILLED the girl.

stumppy 03-18-2005 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC

Oh lord, hell that's almost punishable by death now. He would have got at least 30 years. It's all a matter of priorities ya know.

badgirl 03-18-2005 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC

life without parole probably, the justice system is not set up right, I have saw on tv on some of those cold case files and stuff like that, there have been time people would get 12 years for a killing, what the hells the deal on that? Oh I guess its the circumstances, bullcrap, if its not self defense, its murder. Of course thats just my opinion.
Child molesters should be able to get the death penalty, cause they are just going to keep doing it over and over, and I hate the thought of my taxes going to pay to feed a damn sicko like that only to be let back out on society once again.

Did anyone understand what I just said? I hope so.

|Zach| 03-18-2005 07:19 PM

Quote:

Oh lord, hell that's almost punishable by death now. He would have got at least 30 years. It's all a matter of priorities ya know.

Indeed...I am not a legalization guy but everytime I see punishments related to sex crimes esp involving children and see them against cases related to the marijahoobie it is nuts.

badgirl 03-18-2005 07:21 PM

Quote:

Uh...honey.........he KILLED the girl.

yea I was just saying child molesters in general. :doh!:without the killing part of course.

Taco John 03-18-2005 07:22 PM

Maybe if we got all the stupid pot offenders out of the prison system, we could keep dangerous criminals *IN* it.

badgirl 03-18-2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
Maybe if we got all the stupid pot offenders out of the prison system, we could keep dangerous criminals *IN* it.

yep and just go ahead and the kill the admitted murders instead of keeping them on death row till they die of old age.

|Zach| 03-18-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John

Hey...bud...are you holding?

Are you Holden Caulfield?

Taco John 03-18-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
yep and just go ahead and the kill the admitted murders instead of keeping them on death row till they die of old age.

Amen