ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Electronics Sprint promotion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288888)

Fairplay 12-15-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11193711)
Well they have gained more than they lost the last 3 months and ATT is losing each month during that time span so it must be working.

Saying that, you should contact Sprint HQ about your treatment in store. That is a way for a bunch of people to get fired quickly. I am serious about this, contact them.

I will Valient I will, also the lady was kind of blocking us from just perusing the store and ushering us back out it was rude I thought keep in mind it was only 1 PM the store closes at 6 PM .

Fairplay 12-15-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11195055)
Who cares about talking on the phone.

Talking on the phone sucks.

Fairplay 12-16-2014 01:08 PM

My good friend has a wife who works at Sprint and says she will hook us up, I will find out details later.

L.A. Chieffan 12-16-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11195055)
I used 11.1 GB worth of data last month on Sprint. Usually I use 6-10 GB per month. That would cost me like $300 on Verizon, whereas I pay $71 now for unlimited data. There's literally no other place I can go. I just have to put up w/ the crappy data service. But I never notice any dropped calls. I'd rather have tons of dropped calls and awesome data service honestly. Who cares about talking on the phone.

1 line on Verizon with 15GB is $115. 10GB is $95

kcxiv 12-16-2014 02:28 PM

im on ATT but on my sisters plan. i never wanted a cell phone, but the bought me one a few years back for my bday (i didnt ask) now im addicted to them ****ign things, but we pay 55 a month and i think its the 10 gig plan. Im always near wifi though, so i rarely even use the data. This sprint deal looks good though. My neighbor has sprint and she hasnt had any issues with her phone being terrible. Might give it a look.

Valiant 12-16-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 11196350)
My good friend has a wife who works at Sprint and says she will hook us up, I will find out details later.

40 dollars a month, unlimited everything. Still get a decent discount on phones.

Silock 12-17-2014 03:31 AM

So, my family just did the switch from ATT to Sprint yesterday.

Our bill with AT&T was $176/mo for 10gb data/mo, unlimited talk and text

Switched to Sprint, got 20 gb/mo, 4 new iPhone 6, $160/mo, including the 4x$20 for the iPhone leases, a free mobile data hotspot, $300 off of the bills, and $500 in free accessories.

Yeah. We got a LOT of shit. Bluetooth speaker, cases for everyone, tempered glass screen protectors, bluetooth headphones, car adapters, etc. A ton of shit.

And we don't hardly ever use data. I've used 2gb of data in the past YEAR. So, even if the data sucks, it's just not going to affect us much.

We're pretty happy right now.