ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kevin Ross says Chiefs players are cut off from the community (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267102)

dirk digler 11-26-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9155478)
Kevin Ross would ****ing kill it here if he grabbed a good OC and DC and we hired the right GM.

Players would run through a brick ****ing wall for this guy. Accountability would be restored. The head coach would be FEARED.

This could be Camelot, and Kevin Ross could be King Arthur.

are you high?

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 10:15 PM

I'm high on Kevin Ross, bitches.

This man could be our Chiefs football Jesus.

THE MESSIAH WILL RETURN

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...fSgchJ1VvlL3gN

Chief_For_Life58 11-26-2012 10:19 PM

has he ever been a hc at any level?

J Diddy 11-26-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9155478)
Kevin Ross would ****ing kill it here if he grabbed a good OC and DC and we hired the right GM.

Players would run through a brick ****ing wall for this guy. Accountability would be restored. The head coach would be FEARED.

This could be Camelot, and Kevin Ross could be King Arthur.

LMAO

Tribal Warfare 11-26-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9155298)
He also slammed players for taking picutres and such with Peyton. He was like "you're 1-10?? That would have never happened in my era"

bullshit after the Monday Night comeback against the Broncos Joe Montana was autographing footballs for Bronco players after the game which was caught on camera.

okcchief 11-26-2012 10:24 PM

I loved Kevin Ross as a player. He's dead on with this. We all remember all the banners in the 90's. the team and the fans loved each other. Pioli has shit all over this franchise in every way possible. It's inexcusable to retain this POS.

I wouldn't mind him coaching the d backs, but the head coach talk is ludicrous.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 10:25 PM

I'm telling you. Kevin Ross will restore us through sheer FORCE OF WILL.

IT'S NOT THE SKILL IT'S THE WILL. MY EASTER EGGS ARE COLORED.

FAX 11-26-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9155381)
I've mentioned this several times, but I think Save our Chiefs is missing a huge opportunity to capitalize on opportunities like this.

This is a message that pisses off both True Fans and any Chiefs fan in general. Again, True Fans are so caught up in their blind support for the franchise that they don't realize this is going on. I can guarantee lots of stories like this will turn even the biggest homer into a Pioli hater.

As I've said before... we all knew who Brian Waters was and we were huge fans. How sad is that when a ****ing Guard is more popular back then than our star running back is today? It's because Pioli doesn't think fans are entitled to knowing our players, and it's the biggest reason why Arrowhead crowds are dead today and will never get back to loud Arrowhead until Pioli is out. Even if we start winning again.

I totally agree. If somehow, some way, SaveOurChiefs could partner with guys like Ross or Mr. Mighty Mouse or Shields or somebody who isn't scared stiff to call a spade a spade, it would solidify the fan base like nothing else ever could.

One Kevin Ross dressed in black on TV telling it like it is ... well, that would be worth 5023 banners.

FAX

58-4ever 11-26-2012 10:29 PM

I've thought about this a lot. I grew up in Kansas City until about the age of 16. When I was in town, Tim Grunhard and many other Chiefs entertained fans at bars around the Metro. Now it's tough to get a Scott Boras generic response out of any of these guys. The culture shift is amazing. That whole interview with Ross was amazing. You could really tell that they were just letting him rant. If you missed it, it was radio gold.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2012 10:32 PM

Well I see that athan Jr went full warpaint on us. Not surprised that he is back to his old antics so soon.

The Franchise 11-26-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9155364)
You deserve to have your head beat in while you watch Pestilence snowplow your mom.

I'm ****ing everywhere.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9155536)
I've thought about this a lot. I grew up in Kansas City until about the age of 16. When I was in town, Tim Grunhard and many other Chiefs entertained fans at bars around the Metro. Now it's tough to get a Scott Boras generic response out of any of these guys. The culture shift is amazing. That whole interview with Ross was amazing. You could really tell that they were just letting him rant. If you missed it, it was radio gold.

Town used to bleed red and gold. Now the chiefs are like a cult or something. They hate everything Kansas City.

Hammock Parties 11-26-2012 10:36 PM

THE ANSWER TO OUR FUTURE

IS IN THE PAST

KEVIN ROSS, HEAD COACH, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Reerun_KC 11-26-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9155364)
You deserve to have your head beat in while you watch Pestilence snowplow your mom.

Snowplow your.mom? Dude... Wife is pissed that I.woke her up chuckling. Thanks assshat.

chiefzilla1501 11-26-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9155549)
Town used to bleed red and gold. Now the chiefs are like a cult or something. They hate everything Kansas City.

The other thing I've said before is how amazing it is that you could actually make the KC media hate the team. After years and years of puff pieces about Junior Siavii saving a puppy from drowning or Eric Warfield's apology this time (sincerely sorry this time).

The KC media could have saved Pioli by running his propaganda for him. The guy is so clueless he spit on the people that were in the best position to help him.