ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kevin Ross says Chiefs players are cut off from the community (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267102)

DaneMcCloud 11-26-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9155526)
I wouldn't mind him coaching the d backs

Yeah, because he's had such great success in the past

tk13 11-26-2012 10:45 PM

You never know about these things though. If the Chiefs had hired a head coach who was the OC of the 32nd ranked offense in the entire league, who was a Paul Hackett disciple, this board would've melted down. But Mike McCarthy has done pretty well for himself in Green Bay.

DaneMcCloud 11-26-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9155583)
You never know about these things though. If the Chiefs had hired a head coach who was the OC of the 32nd ranked offense in the entire league, who was a Paul Hackett disciple, this board would've melted down. But Mike McCarthy has done pretty well for himself in Green Bay.

As usual, you don't know what the **** you're talking about

ghak99 11-26-2012 10:51 PM

I'd be ok with him making the signs for the locker room.

Wait, he has clue, do we need another twitter dude?

tk13 11-26-2012 10:52 PM

Keep picking away Dane. Your anger amuses me.

DaneMcCloud 11-26-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9155607)
Keep picking away Dane. Your anger amuses me.

You're just a ****ing dumbass that doesn't know anything at all about Mike. I knew him when he was at Baker and after that, and your statement couldn't be further from the truth.

It has nothing to do with "anger" and everything with pointing out how ****ing stupid you are with each and every post.

Dumbass.

J Diddy 11-26-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9155555)
THE ANSWER TO OUR FUTURE

IS IN THE PAST

KEVIN ROSS, HEAD COACH, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

**** that. I want a guy with some head coach experience who, at some level, had some success with an aggressive offense and an aggressive defense. Someone who isn't a pussy boy and may not have all the answers but won't sit there after 5 losses and go I don't know what's going on or how to fix it.

I'm sick of good offenses and bad defenses, good defenses and bad offenses, bad offenses and bad defenses or, if I think back far enough, good offenses and good defenses but with a coach who was so scared of his shadow he didn't trust it.

tk13 11-26-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9155618)
You're just a ****ing dumbass that doesn't know anything at all about Mike. I knew him when he was at Baker and after that, and your statement couldn't be further from the truth.

It has nothing to do with "anger" and everything with pointing out how ****ing stupid you are with each and every post.

Dumbass.

Is that the best you've got? I don't feel enough rage yet. You're getting mellow in your old age.

BossChief 11-26-2012 11:00 PM

:popcorn:

cdcox 11-26-2012 11:04 PM

I wouldn't hire him as a coach but it might be worthwhile to run overall all of our players with a car. The ones that don't survive we won't miss and the ones that survive might take on some of Ross's toughness.

BigMeatballDave 11-26-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9155547)
I'm ****ing everywhere.

DAMN NOTRE DAME FANS!

bowener 11-27-2012 12:08 AM

I want a nasty mother ****er for a coach. One that gets his players to feel the same way he does. The Chiefs teams have looked like a bunch of pussies for over a decade now. That is what I want. A mean ass coach that lets his coordinators do their jobs while he marches the sidelines keeping his players pissed off.

Hammock Parties 11-27-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9155765)
I want a nasty mother ****er for a coach. One that gets his players to feel the same way he does. The Chiefs teams have looked like a bunch of pussies for over a decade now. That is what I want. A mean ass coach that lets his coordinators do their jobs while he marches the sidelines keeping his players pissed off.

ROSS IS THE BOSS

KEVIN COULD BE HEAVEN

DTLB58 11-27-2012 01:36 AM

I would give him a position coach job and see if he had it in him to move up to DC.

But IMO, the Chiefs next HC needs to be someone who is a QB guru.

DTLB58 11-27-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9155765)

Sounds like Haley.