ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Never let the KC Star forget what they did... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323351)

BlackOp 06-10-2019 04:44 PM

Never let the KC Star forget what they did...

They essentially ruined Hill's reputation and cost him millions...for nothing.

Never let that pig of a human, Fat Brooke off the hook. There needs to be local public ramifications...they shouldn't be able to walk away unscathed. She needs to be run out of town along with Mellinger.

They need to be constantly heckled and shamed... the same way they brought that humiliation on an innocent man. Let's see how they like being a target of a witch hunt...one they actually deserve.

Teach them that their words come with a price...

I hope Hill, at least, comes at them with a law suit....even if he doesn't win.

If someone did this to me...I would use every resource at my disposal to see them held accountable.

**** them...and **** Florio...and **** KCTV5.

rabblerouser 06-10-2019 04:46 PM

I'll never read that liberal shit rag ever again.

Prison Bitch 06-10-2019 04:49 PM

Um.....majority of our own fans joined them.

New World Order 06-10-2019 04:50 PM

Needs to do what that Trump supporting high school kid did after receiving backlash from the public because of bush league media coverage.

Sue everyone Tyreek.

BlackOp 06-10-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14302671)
Um.....majority of our own fans joined them.

Because they were sold lies...people still trust the media. I think people WANT to be able to trust the media...that's why they cant just pretend this never happened..

They ****ed up Hill's life....Hard!

An apology isn't good enough....he needs to sue them back to the stone age.

KCTV5 was directly responsible for his suspension...he should be coming at them too.

This was a full-on character assassination...

Sassy Squatch 06-10-2019 04:54 PM

The DA did more harm than anyone else with his publicity stunt. Publicly coming out and saying you believe a crime has been committed while not having enough evidence to convict should never be acceptable.

BWillie 06-10-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14302662)
They essentially ruined Hill's reputation and cost him millions...for nothing.

Never let that pig of a human, Fat Brooke off the hook. There needs to be local public ramifications...they shouldn't be able to walk away unscathed. She needs to be run out of town along with Melligenger.

They need to be constantly heckled and shamed... the same way they brought that humiliation on an innocent man. Let's see how they like being a target of a witch hunt...one they actually deserve.

Teach them that their words come with a price...

I hope Hill, at least, comes at them with a law suit....even if he doesn't win.

If someone did this to me...I would use every resource at my disposal to see them held accountable.

**** them...and **** Florio...and **** KCTV5.

? They reported what they knew at the time. Sounds like they were doing their job to me.

Prison Bitch 06-10-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14302685)
The DA did more harm than anyone else with his publicity stunt. Publicly coming out and saying you believe a crime has been committed while not having enough evidence to convict should never be acceptable.

Amen^. Exactly what they did to Brett Kavanagh.

MarkDavis'Haircut 06-10-2019 04:59 PM

The media is nothing more than paid opinion. It has been that way for centuries. Newspapers have never been objective. Yellow journalism didn't start recently.

Jewish Rabbi 06-10-2019 04:59 PM

**** THEM RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Jewish Rabbi 06-10-2019 05:00 PM

Personally, I’ll never buy Kleenex again. I’ll just jack off right onto that piece of shit newspaper.

BleedingRed 06-10-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14302688)
? They reported what they knew at the time. Sounds like they were doing their job to me.

They REPORTED Hill broke the kids arm which started the investigation.... which turns out the March stuff and investigation had NOTHING to do with the broken arm

BlackOp 06-10-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14302688)

No...they immediately followed their "source" story with opinion pieces...and painted Hill in a guilty corner. There was nothing objective about this from the start...they framed him in the court of public opinion..

They didn't know shit...they ran with a push-button story without vetting it. Fat Brooke's racist ass slobbered all over the idea of Hill being kicked off the Chiefs...remember the tweet about Hill's punctuation?

**** them...It led to the USA Today's national hit piece on the Hunts...and framing the Chiefs as supporters of domestic violence.

FringeNC 06-10-2019 05:04 PM

What they really wanted to do is throw the Chiefs under the bus. They're gunning for Clark Hunt -- that he creates an atmosphere in which domestic violence is acceptable. Ruining Tyreek Hill's reputation is just collateral damage. The Star "reporters" wanted to parlay this thing into national recognition.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-10-2019 05:09 PM

A dinosaur that brought about their on asteroid. They be fine, let be