ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dan Patrick is a ****ing moron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318202)

staylor26 10-15-2018 09:40 AM

Dan Patrick is a ****ing moron

First off, for those of you that don’t watch/listen to the DP show, he’s been hating on Mahomes all year.

He just had Dungy on who was saying the best two teams in the AFC by far are the Chiefs/Pats.

Dan says he thinks the Chargers are better than us because they have a better overall team.

When the **** is the national media going to realize that we own the Chargers? I can’t think of any other team that could possibly dominate another like we have the Chargers yet still be so disrespected when people talk about the two.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-15-2018 09:41 AM

Didn't we fist the Chargers in StubHub

loochy 10-15-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13819346)

When the **** is he national media going to realize that we own the Chargers? the Chargers just aren't very good (ever)?

FYP
Posted via Mobile Device

dynamicHDR 10-15-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13819346)
Dan says he thinks the Chargers are better than us because they have a better overall team.

He's right. Your performance against them wasn't very impressive, either. They only lost due to self inflicted wounds.

Chargers will get better throughout the season, while KC will get worse, as usual.

I expect to see the Chargers in Foxboro for the AFCCG, although I'm hoping for KC, since they're always an easy out for any team in the postseason.

FAX 10-15-2018 09:42 AM

Patrick doesn't like Wally, for some reason.

It's pretty obvious ... and has been for years.

FAX

R Clark 10-15-2018 09:42 AM

Oh but they beat browns!

staylor26 10-15-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13819353)
Patrick doesn't like Wally, for some reason.

It's pretty obvious ... and has been for years.

FAX

You’re right. This is the problem when people just go with narratives.

loochy 10-15-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13819352)
I expect to see the Chargers in Foxboro for the AFCCG, although I'm hoping for KC, since they're always an easy out for any team in the postseason.

Your Pats fandom, while irritating, is understandable and reasonable. This take, however, is just absolutely reeruned.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX 10-15-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13819359)
You’re right. This is the problem when people just go with narratives.

It's tired, lazy "narratives" for a lot of the nogs, Mr. staylor26. With Patrick, it's a little different.

He really does have a burn over Wally (or the Chiefs franchise) for some reason.

There's no question that he doesn't like us and hasn't for a very long time ... maybe ever.

FAX

BigCatDaddy 10-15-2018 09:47 AM

**** Patrick and his Elway ballwashing commercials.

dynamicHDR 10-15-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13819360)
Your Pats fandom, while irritating, is understandable and reasonable. This take, however, is just absolutely reeruned.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC will have to show me that they can sustain their September level of play before I can see them as a threat. Andy Reid's teams have always started out hot, but have faded down the stretch.

carcosa 10-15-2018 09:47 AM

We should murder him!

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

He's right. Your performance against them wasn't very impressive, either. They only lost due to self inflicted wounds.

Chargers will get better throughout the season, while KC will get worse, as usual.

LMAO. This guy doesn't watch football outside of the Patriots.

Jerm 10-15-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Who's alt is this?

Why Not? 10-15-2018 09:50 AM

Chiefs are the best team in the AFC because, as Parcells once said, "you are what your record says you are". However, I can't get huffy with the media not buying in yet because our defense is such a pile of aids.