ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Chiefs are taking Geno #1; bank on it (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270750)

RealSNR 03-10-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9482410)
There will be a bunch of crow eating whiny women here.
Keep visiting

Rape is funny

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-10-2013 10:39 AM

Pro days are going to be the most exciting or depressing part of this offseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 03-10-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME211 (Post 9482548)
More like 0% percent chance now

McNabb was only 30 when they drafted Kolb with the 36th pick.

2 years later they signed Mike Vick.

B14ckmon 03-10-2013 11:11 AM

I am starting to feel bad for the geno hopefuls now lol

RealSNR 03-10-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9482645)
I am starting to feel bad for the geno hopefuls now lol

I pretty much put Geno out of my sights as soon as the Smith trade happened for the price that it did.

At this point all I can hope for is a trade down. If we don't manage that, then I'm going to go kick Reid square in the balls for being such a ****ing idiot.

B14ckmon 03-10-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9482687)
I pretty much put Geno out of my sights as soon as the Smith trade happened for the price that it did.

At this point all I can hope for is a trade down. If we don't manage that, then I'm going to go kick Reid square in the balls for being such a ****ing idiot.

Long shot. But what if the Cardinals aren't sold on Geno and the Bills decide they want to get Nassib in a later round? Imagine if Geno dropped out of the first. Problem there would be the Jaguars using their 33rd to trade down for someone who wanted to grab him in the 2nd.

SAUTO 03-10-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481812)
Even then he wasnt that big of a bust. But true, because all of the elite qbs, have terrible coaching, and just rise above it right?

Lol, yes, everyone knows that Jim Harbaugh took alex smith from terrible to average. But lets not pretend that great coaching doesnt help great qbs......

It does.

Excuses excuses.

Thought you didn't make excuses?
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-10-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481851)
thats what has always cracked me up. Without alex smith sucking, and the 49ers sucking, you dont have harbs, you dont have kaep. But yet and still, even though alex smith is giving you back essentially the same value you spent on him 8 years ago with a possibility of two seconds, you are crying like he stole your girl. Lol. get a life turd. Get a life.

this might be the most ignorant post of the last couple years.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-10-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481862)
what are his stats for his two years with good coaching?

You haters always want to skip over this little fact.

Im sure that aaron rodgers, tom brady, drew brees would be the same qbs if they were in the same situations as alex smith.

Sure of it. Not excuses truth. I know alex has limits as an average qb, but for guys to try to make light of the coaching and front office mishandlings is funny at best. I mean, chiefs fans certainly shouldnt and wouldnt understand that. I mean, your front office just got canned, and you cant even say pioli on this board, and im sure you guys just feel bad as hell for romeo crennell, and really miss todd haley right?

He has limits as an average qb, but you compare him to Rodgers and Brady.

Guess what ? You are making excuses again. Rodgers and Brady don't have the limitations of being average
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-10-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481891)
If by aids, you mean truth. You miss pioli dont you? Dumbass. I pointed out facts you couldnt deny. So you go all reerun with it. Cool with me. Just lets me know what I already knew. You are a dumbass. :thumb:

What facts?

That you think coaching held him back?
Posted via Mobile Device

HolyHat 03-10-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9481891)
If by aids, you mean truth. You miss ***** dont you? Dumbass. I pointed out facts you couldnt deny. So you go all reerun with it. Cool with me. Just lets me know what I already knew. You are a dumbass. :thumb:

I've never seen someone obsess this much over a back-up QB. It's quite astonishing.

Saccopoo 03-10-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9482770)
I've never seen someone obsess this much over a back-up QB. It's quite astonishing.

He's probably from Utah. I nearly got into a fist fight with about five guys in the bar when they announced the possible Alex Smith deal.

Them...

"Alex is awesome!"

"Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl!"

"That's my new team!"

Me...

"****."

Hammock Parties 03-10-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9482802)
He's probably from Utah. I nearly got into a fist fight with about five guys in the bar when they announced the possible Alex Smith deal.

On top of being a shitty football player, Alex Smith is a mormon.

So I hate this prick worse than Cassel, I'm sure.

B14ckmon 03-10-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9482811)
On top of being a shitty football player, Alex Smith is a mormon.

So I hate this prick worse than Cassel, I'm sure.

49ers love mormon QBs. That said, it has little bearing on anything. You can be "mormon" and not practice anything. I blame his parents.

Mav 03-10-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9482135)
They didn't give him a cemented starter contract...they gave him a stopgap 3 year deal.

The same deal I've read we aren't gonna extend.

this is the problem. CP vets scream, "we dont need niners turds coming here telling us about alex smiff. he sucks, we know. we have done this before."

Then CP members spew insane garbage because they dont have a clue.

The reason Alex Smith was given the contract he was given, was because it was a one year deal essentially. Jim Harbaugh, told his own father that he thought colin kaepernick was the best player in the DRAFT. Jim Harbaugh shortly after taking the 49ers job, asked andrew luck if there were any qbs that stood out while he was at the mannings passing camp, andrew told him colin kaepernick. Jim and Baalke went and held a work out with him. Colin Kaepernick, was, and is Jim Harbaughs hand picked qb. Alex Smith was a serviceable place holder until Kaep was ready.

Alex Smith, is andy reids serviceable placeholder until andy reids qb is ready.

You think you know about alex smith, but the truth is that you dont. You think you know, but your information is all about what you have heard stephen a smith say or some other nfl network hack, and doesnt hold a candle to what true niner fans know.