ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SOC says Clark slammed Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268280)

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-31-2012 05:21 PM

Bringing in a Head Coach worth a shit is going to be hard to do with Pioli still here. Who would want the job.

Fat Elvis 12-31-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9261075)
You didn't realize Denver played KC yesterday?
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought Denver played a high school team yesterday....

Fat Elvis 12-31-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9261123)
Bringing in a Head Coach worth a shit is going to be hard to do with Pioli still here. Who would want the job.

Anyone who ever wanted to fire a GM :titus: ?

fathead 12-31-2012 05:36 PM

I liked what clark said in the interviews today everything made sense sounds more like he gives a shit then i thought im looking forward to the future just wish we didnt have hurry up and wait hurry up and wait

B_Ambuehl 12-31-2012 05:55 PM

Except that everything he said today is obviously complete utter bullshit.

Pioli is still GM

Koetter is coming in for an interview Tuesday.

Ferentz is coming in Wednesday.

That's all anyone really needs to know to prove Clark is talking out of his ass.

bevischief 12-31-2012 06:00 PM

Why is Cassel still on team?

htismaqe 12-31-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 9261265)
Except that everything he said today is obviously complete utter bullshit.

Pioli is still GM

Koetter is coming in for an interview Tuesday.

Ferentz is coming in Wednesday.

That's all anyone really needs to know to prove Clark is talking out of his ass.

ROFL

Rausch 12-31-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9261290)
Why is Cassel still on team?

They want the joy of terminations to last the whole holiday season...

ReynardMuldrake 12-31-2012 06:21 PM

Everything I've seen from Clark tells me that he's waiting to get his legal ducks in a row before pulling the trigger. No way would he say "The next head coach is reporting directly to me" if he intended to keep Pioli around. That's an explicit vote of no-confidence on his part. My hunch is he's waiting for the right time to do it.

suds79 12-31-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9261409)
Everything I've seen from Clark tells me that he's waiting to get his legal ducks in a row before pulling the trigger. No way would he say "The next head coach is reporting directly to me" if he intended to keep Pioli around. That's an explicit vote of no-confidence on his part. My hunch is he's waiting for the right time to do it.

I think you're kidding yourself. he's had all this time to get his ducks in a row. whats waiting on? it's not happening accept it

bevischief 12-31-2012 06:26 PM

Dead man walking.

Chiefaholic 12-31-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9261123)

That was my initial thought of "what if's" Has Clark fired Romeo and kept Pioli. However, Clark's quote was that he was going to choose the new head coach HIMSELF and the new hire would answer directly to him. This quote states more to me than just "we're going to get a new coach". The Chiefsplanet shit stirrers can translate this quote any way they choose to to keep the teen drama high. However, to me, it states that he no longer trusts the decision making process of Pioli. The fact that the new coach answers to Clark rather than Pioli tells me that at least some control has been taken away from Scott and he doesn't want the new hire treated like Pioli's puppet.

IMO.....Scott Peeholi is gone as soon as one of two events happen. Either his lawyers are using a loophole to shred his contract. Or his replacement is still in the playoffs and he's waiting for that team to be eliminated.

TribalElder 12-31-2012 06:29 PM

I just saw a bit of the channel 5 interview with Clark Hunt. I seriously doubt Pioli is going anywhere based on what chunt said. "Who's decision was it to fire Romeo" - Coleman

"It was my decision but it was one that Scott agreed with"

I doubt Scotty is going anywhere anytime soon. Hopefully I'm proved wrong

chiefzilla1501 12-31-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9261436)
I just saw a bit of the channel 5 interview with Clark Hunt. I seriously doubt Pioli is going anywhere based on what chunt said. "Who's decision was it to fire Romeo" - Coleman

"It was my decision but it was one that Scott agreed with"

I doubt Scotty is going anywhere anytime soon. Hopefully I'm proved wrong

That's the only thing you heard? Think it's pretty clear Pioli is either gone or neutered. And if he's neutered, he's gone. Way too much of an ego to accept the role Hunt is calling for.

teedubya 12-31-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9260514)
Peyton and Clark talked while Clark was getting Peyton's autograph.

ROFL