ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will the Bears be allowed to beat the Pat's? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318324)

Best22 10-20-2018 10:10 AM

Bears fans always compare Mahomes to Trubisky

Let’s see how they fare. Trubisky had a chance for a miracle game winning drive on the road against hated Green Bay, but he failed.

Red Dawg 10-20-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13829737)
You are a ****ing idiot.

Nope, I'm just right. Stats back up what I say. No team ever goes without having a few bad years here and there except them. They never have a down year. No matter the injuries they keep getting a bye week. It's not possible to win as much as them by percentages. It would be like a baseball team winning 120 games like 5 times or an NBA team winning 70 games like 6 times. They have won 14 games 6 times, it not on the level.

RunKC 10-20-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13829783)
Nope, I'm just right. Stats back up what I say. No team ever goes without having a few bad years here and there except them. They never have a down year. No matter the injuries they keep getting a bye week. It's not possible to win as much as them by percentages. It would be like a baseball team winning 120 games like 5 times or an NBA team winning 70 games like 6 times. They have won 14 games 6 times, it not on the level.

Nobody in their division has been worth a shit ever since Brady and Bill showed up. Easy bye week and HFA every year when you get 6 easy wins every year.

SAUTO 10-20-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 13829775)
ROFL

Wow. Just... wow. I know there are a lot of crybabies here who always blame it on the refs or some sort of collusion, but... this one takes the clearly meth-ridden cake.

But between this and the Patsfans thread it’s always good to see how far the Patriots are in your heads.

Who gave the ammo for the patsfans thread?

Patsfans. We're just making fun of you guys

BlackOp 10-20-2018 10:28 AM

Patriots has ZERO penalty yards last week...how can any reasonable human not, at least, be suspicious of an attempt to keep "Terrific Tom" in the hunt? Ratings pay the NFL's bills...his face makes them the most money. Think about it..

ChiefsCountry 10-20-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13829783)

No you are just a ****ing idiot.

Mile High Mania 10-20-2018 10:32 AM

I don't think the Pats are going to need help beating CHI...

Mile High Mania 10-20-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13829788)
Nobody in their division has been worth a shit ever since Brady and Bill showed up. Easy bye week and HFA every year when you get 6 easy wins every year.

This... when you're in a division that has consistently redefined SUCK like the Dolphins, Bills and Jets have for 10+ years - one team will own them all and that's what the Patriots have done.

There has to be a way to see their divisional only results during Brady's time in the league... it has to be phenomenal.

Spott 10-20-2018 10:35 AM

If they allow them to be raped by dolphins, then surely they will let bears rape them too.

DaFace 10-20-2018 10:36 AM

The premise of the OP is dumb, but I think the Bears have a shot at it. Brady usually wins in shootouts. It's games when the defense gets in his head that he struggles.

Red Dawg 10-20-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13829799)
No you are just a ****ing idiot.

No, you are a stupid lap dog that can't see the obvious. Plenty of fans see things for what they are. You really think there's not NFL agenda? Are you that blind. No penalty yards last week and there was gif after gif of them screwing over our passing game with holding. That is not by accident. Pat's would have been 3-3 and I called it before the game that the refs would help them.

Best22 10-20-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13829803)
If they allow them to be raped by dolphins, then surely they will let bears rape them too.

Patriots killed the Dolphins 38-7 this year

BlackOp 10-20-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13829802)
This... when you're in a division that has consistently redefined SUCK like the Dolphins, Bills and Jets have for 10+ years - one team will own them all and that's what the Patriots have done.

There has to be a way to see their divisional only results during Brady's time in the league... it has to be phenomenal.

Coming from a Dink fan that still believes your 2015 SB was legit...your NFL apologist take makes perfect sense.

Red Dawg 10-20-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13829815)
Coming from a Dink fan that still believes your 2015 SB was legit...your NFL apologist take makes perfect sense.

No kidding. Manning literally couldn't do anything. Was the worsed QB in the league and got a ring on his last go around. Brady will get the same. That could be this year.

ChiefsCountry 10-20-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13829806)
No, you are a stupid lap dog that can't see the obvious. Plenty of fans see things for what they are. You really think there's not NFL agenda? Are you that blind. No penalty yards last week and there was gif after gif of them screwing over our passing game with holding. That is not by accident. Pat's would have been 3-3 and I called it before the game that the refs would help them.

No you are ****ing moron.