ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dear Browns fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336242)

displacedinMN 01-11-2021 08:06 AM

Dear Browns fans

Welcome to Chiefs Planet

We have many threads about air fryers and related threads. These are the only ones you are
allowed to comment until you make 100 comments.

Please check all of them out. Nothing else on this forum will be of use to you.

If you have an issue-email Bob Dole

You are welcome.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-11-2021 08:14 AM

The Landlord talks about you alot

alanm 01-11-2021 08:17 AM

Maybe the Male Hotties thread for most of them. NTTAWWT. :shrug:

Buehler445 01-11-2021 08:19 AM

**** it. I'll say it.

I'm happy for you guys. Prior to Patrick Mahomes II, we were in a similar malaise of ass and failure.

I'm happy for you.

Mostly because I'm sick of the same ****s in the playoffs every year, and knocking Big Rape out in spectacular fashion was worth the price of admission.

Thanks.

Now **** off and die.

Graystoke 01-11-2021 08:26 AM

I am actually happy for the Browns and their fans.
They won a playoff against a familiar rival that has been kicking their ass for decades.
Welcome to CP.

Sassy Squatch 01-11-2021 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15468140)
**** it. I'll say it.

I'm happy for you guys. Prior to Patrick Mahomes II, we were in a similar malaise of ass and failure.

I'm happy for you.

Mostly because I'm sick of the same ****s in the playoffs every year, and knocking Big Rape out in spectacular fashion was worth the price of admission.

Thanks.

Now **** off and die.

This year is the first time it truly feels like a new era in the AFC. Bills and Browns actually having a modicum of success while the Patriots and Steelers are well and truly dead and now the Chiefs are the gatekeepers.

Clyde Frog 01-11-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15468154)
This year is the first time it truly feels like a new era in the AFC. Bills and Browns actually having a modicum of success while the Patriots and Steelers are well and truly dead and now the Chiefs are the gatekeepers.

Thank the football gods. I'm 40 and nearly my entire adult life has been wasted skipping super bowls that featured Indy, Pitt, Balt and Cheaters.

KC_Lee 01-11-2021 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15468154)

Look at the difference in the starting QBs for the next round in the NFC and AFC;

NFC; Brady, Brees, Rogers, Goff

AFC; Mahomes, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson

In the NFC you have 3 in the "Ok Boomer" category and a broke dick / never will be.

In the AFC four of the "next generation" (not stating anything about skill, just perception) of QBs in the NFL.

Exciting times.

wazu 01-11-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 15468184)
Look at the difference in the starting QBs for the next round in the NFC and AFC;

NFC; Brady, Brees, Rogers, Goff

AFC; Mahomes, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson

In the NFC you have 3 in the "Ok Boomer" category and a broke dick / never will be.

In the AFC four of the "next generation" (not stating anything about skill, just perception) of QBs in the NFL.

Exciting times.

Not sure what we're celebrating here. AFC Pride? Personally I'd rather see a few of those QBs in the NFC.

chiefzilla1501 01-11-2021 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15468140)
**** it. I'll say it.

I'm happy for you.

Thanks.

Now **** off and die.

Yup. Browns won their super bowl yesterday. The fans deserve it after all theyve been through. They're not there yet and most browns fans, the most self loathing fan base out there, knows that. The Chiefs will handle them but they should be very pleased with how the season went

Hoover 01-11-2021 09:09 AM

Welcome to the Planet Shit Stains!

I kinda root for your team, and especially Baker. Thought the coaching hire was perfect.

But mostly because of your win vs Pitt, I hit on a three team parlay. Thanks for the 800 bucks!

SuperBowl4 01-11-2021 09:23 AM

BROWNS fans will need this after Sundays beatdown ->http://youtu.be/pANJoQiDGgs

KC_Lee 01-11-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15468190)
Not sure what we're celebrating here. AFC Pride? Personally I'd rather see a few of those QBs in the NFC.

My response was more directed / following up on Superturtle's post about the changing of the guard in the AFC.

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:27 AM

Watching the Steelers shit their pants yesterday made me laugh out loud several times.

DaFace 01-11-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15468190)

Eh, I have two lines of thinking about it. On the one hand, I obviously want the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl every year. But then is it really in the best interests of the NFL for that to be the case? The past 20 years in the AFC have, honestly, kind of sucked with it being nothing but Brady, Manning, and Roethlisberger every year. Meanwhile, the NFC has been a lot of fun with a revolving set of winners.

So yes, it would be nice for the "good" QBs to get out of our way, but as long as it's new and interesting teams having success, it's not gonna bother me that much.