ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Official Chiefsplanet Weeping Vagina Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261420)

RealSNR 07-15-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8741680)
I think Zelda is a sexy warrior princess or a video game. Maybe both wrapped up in one. Am I close?

It's a rare silk worm that lives in New Guinea.

Moron.

BossChief 07-15-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8741655)
Do we really want to discuss what started as a two-day vacation for two different infractions on here AGAIN?

Yeah. I'd say you've missed a lot of crucial parts on all fronts. I'll just say one more piece and leave it at that. I've taken probably 30 minutes out of my night to explain what happened to Thig in detail to you and you obviously aren't reading anything I've written. Either you're not reading it or you're incapable of comprehending it. You are one of the 10 or 12 who always seem to insert themselves into protesting somebody's ban but it's never been more apparent than tonight that you really aren't even paying attention, don't care to understand, and you really just enjoy whining about somebody being banned for the sake of whining about it. Future complaints, questions, or constructive criticisms of mod actions on this site from you will be completely ignored by me. You're not even trying.

Ive asked what, specifically, he did to merit his warnings and such and all your responded with is what the punishments are.

If you can't or won't explain it to me, that's fine and dandy. It's not your responsibility to explain yourself to me or anyone else. I'm no authority, for sure.

I just don't want to get banned for breaking some new rule on here that I've never heard of, is all.

I've had a few tonight so if you already said what he kept doing to get all these warnings and ultimetly get permabanned, my full apologies are in order...but I honestly can't recall such.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8741677)
Isn't it obvious I'm in a no-nonsense mood tonight. You think it is wise to push buttons?

This is somewhat like when your father said, "If I hear another peep out of you I'm going to slap you silly." Then young Clay probably said, "peep".

I don't think your old man followed through with his promise but I guarantee you that I will.

I'm going to take this serious post seriously and exit the thread. Too risky.

Phobia 07-15-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8741678)
Do you know what "video games" are, Phil?

I'm not really well-versed on them. I grew up with Atari and Nintendo. But I used to stay up all night playing stupid video games on the computer when I was in my 20's. Games like Civilization... I wouldn't walk away. So I quit playing them. I didn't even own a game console until we bought a wii a couple Christmases ago.

booger 07-15-2012 01:37 AM

Phobia still plays Oregon Trail

Phobia 07-15-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8741683)
I'm going to take this serious post seriously and exit the thread. Too risky.

This is essentially the same thing as saying "peep". You don't know when to shut up.

Rams Fan 07-15-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 8741685)

I actually was able to make it all the way before. Yay!

Bearcat 07-15-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8741682)
Ive asked what, specifically, he did to merit his warnings and such and all your responded with is what the punishments are.

If you can't or won't explain it to me, that's fine and dandy. It's not your responsibility to explain yourself to me or anyone else. I'm no authority, for sure.

I just don't want to get banned for breaking some new rule on here that I've never heard of, is all.

I've had a few tonight so if you already said what he kept doing to get all these warnings and ultimetly get permabanned, my full apologies are in order...but I honestly can't recall such.

You quoted my post that mentioned what he did... and in that same post I explained how people don't get banned on a whim, so you have nothing to worry about.

booger 07-15-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8741687)
I actually was able to make it all the way before. Yay!

i came close but fell asleep

Phobia 07-15-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 8741685)

I love that game.

Rams Fan 07-15-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 8741689)
i came close but fell asleep

What did you start off as?

Bearcat 07-15-2012 01:42 AM

I played Railroad Tycoon a few weeks ago.

booger 07-15-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8741690)
I love that game.

LMAO beats the heck outta checkers

booger 07-15-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8741692)
What did you start off as?

A dumbass i guess, right out of high school i scooped pig shit and power washed their stalls in a hog confinement. So the next fall i went back to school and made something of myself.

Rams Fan 07-15-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8741693)
I played Railroad Tycoon a few weeks ago.

I played NHL 2k8 a few years ago and somehow traded EJ and McClement for Shattenkirk and Stewart.