ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody else buy Superbowl tickets? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320603)

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-18-2019 11:01 PM

Anybody else buy Superbowl tickets?

I pulled the trigger at NFLonlocation.com... Comes with a pregame all-inclusive party and meet and greets of HOF players legends of both teams, figured I can probably break even if we don't fulfill the prophecy.

Section 306 Row 5... There is a 20% "convenience" fee... :rolleyes:, but they are certified from the NFL and were actually the cheapest I could find for the quality. If the Saints make it, they are predicting very high prices. The Chiefs and Pats are a wash according to the experts. The Rams are the wild card on prices.

007 01-18-2019 11:03 PM

So now we know you have a lot of money.

Titty Meat 01-18-2019 11:04 PM

I couldnt suck enough dicks to afford those tickets

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-18-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14051486)
So now we know you have a lot of money.

I do OK, but this is something I promised my son I was going to do with him since he was 4, he's 25 now, and I started a fund when Andy came to town hoping this would happen... I also booked a hotel with points a couple of months ago when we looked good, and we will drive to Atlanta or fly into Nashville and drive, which is much more affordable. This is probably a once in a lifetime splurge, and life's short.

I shared the site, because if the Chiefs and Saints are the match-up, tickets will go crazy, and I think you could do OK and get your $ back if the unthinkable happens and the Chiefs lose Sunday...

philfree 01-18-2019 11:21 PM

I've been pricing them. It ain't a hard drive.

007 01-18-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14051496)
I do OK, but this is something I promised my son I was going to do with him since he was 4, he's 25 now, and I started a fund when Andy came to town hoping this would happen... I also booked a hotel with points a couple of months ago when we looked good, and we will drive to Atlanta or fly into Nashville and drive, which is much more affordable. This is probably a once in a lifetime splurge, and life's short.

I shared the site, because if the Chiefs and Saints are the match-up, tickets will go crazy, and I think you could do OK and get your $ back if the unthinkable happens and the Chiefs lose Sunday...

I'm just giving you shit. I could never justify the expense of attending a superbowl. Maybe 20 years ago but no chance now.

stevieray 01-18-2019 11:23 PM

I'm hoping for a Nzoner Super Bowl Watch Party

MatriculatingHank 01-18-2019 11:24 PM

I'd be interested in going to a Chiefs tailgating party close to the stadium.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-18-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14051503)
I'm just giving you shit. I could never justify the expense of attending a superbowl. Maybe 20 years ago but no chance now.

I know, I just remember the days of having the tinfoil on the radio antenna in Eastern Iowa listening to the Chiefs on Sunday usually getting beat with Mike Livingston at the helm and hoping that eventually they would do good enough to get their helmet and uniform in the JC Penny or Sears catalogue...:D

It's a lifelong dream... I was 4 in 1970...

007 01-18-2019 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14051511)
I know, I just remember the days of having the tinfoil on the radio antenna in Eastern Iowa listening to the Chiefs on Sunday usually getting beat with Mike Livingston at the helm and hoping that eventually they would do good enough to get their helmet and uniform in the JC Penny or Sears catalogue...:D

It's a lifelong dream... I was 4 in 1970...

Its really sad how they have priced the average fan out of superbowl. Now its all about the celebs and whos attending.

Hammock Parties 01-18-2019 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14051505)
I'm hoping for a Nzoner Super Bowl Watch Party

How the Super Bowl should be watched.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-18-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14051516)
Its really sad how they have priced the average fan out of superbowl. Now its all about the celebs and whos attending.

I agree, shit, I can't believe what the AFCCG tickets are for Sunday... That's what made be think I better jump in now.

Reerun_KC 01-18-2019 11:35 PM

I did last year when everyone her was licking Alex Smith hose. Had hotels etc. sold all of them when alex Went full Alex.

But QBR. /cp

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-18-2019 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14051520)
I did last year when everyone her was licking Alex Smith hose. Had hotels etc. sold all of them when alex Went full Alex.

But QBR. /cp

Minny would have been so much better...

Reerun_KC 01-18-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14051524)
Minny would have been so much better...

Yeah wasn’t interested when Alex quit on his team.