ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Lil Wayne In Critical Condition (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271197)

ImAWalkingCorpse 03-15-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9504147)
Some would be wrong. Did you read the lyrics that Capone posted earlier? If that is akin to poetry, then my kid's shitty diapers are akin to air freshener.

In Wichita, it certainly is.

PunkinDrublic 03-15-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9504102)
This. How the **** is that no talent waste of skin so rich and famous when people with real skills like Tech n9ne go unnoticed (mainstream) for years?

Because Tech n9ne actually perfects his skills as a lyricist and performer. Clowns like Lil Talent and the shitty dirty south rappers he inspires are just looking to jump on the latest trend so they can cash in on whatevers big at the time.

ThaVirus 03-15-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9504147)
Some would be wrong. Did you read the lyrics that Capone posted earlier? If that is akin to poetry, then my kid's shitty diapers are akin to air freshener.

No doubt about it. Honestly, I have no idea what song those lyrics he posted came from, but him talking about the Big Tymers gave me the vibe that they're REALLY old. When he was with the Big Tymers he was, like, 16 years old..

Not that Lil Wayne's ever really been a poet, per se. He tends to jump around in his songs. One line he's talking about how much money he has, then he's talking about ****ing bitches, then he's relating macaroni to quantum physics. He's is extremely clever, though, and probably uses some of the best metaphors in the rap game.

As far as poets go, I was talking about certain others. True lyricists. You can't listen to an Eminem, Jay Z, Nas, Notorious BIG and not deny the fact that those dudes have ways with words. If you do, you likely just have an issue with their offensive language or ebonics.

LoneWolf 03-15-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9504202)
In Wichita, it certainly is.

You're right. Wichita almost smells as bad as your Mom's pussy.

listopencil 03-15-2013 09:52 PM

I had to use Google for both "Sizzurp" and "Lil Wayne." I'm not impressed with either.

LoneWolf 03-15-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9504233)
No doubt about it. Honestly, I have no idea what song those lyrics he posted came from, but him talking about the Big Tymers gave me the vibe that they're REALLY old. When he was with the Big Tymers he was, like, 16 years old..

Not that Lil Wayne's ever really been a poet, per se. He's is extremely clever, though, and probably uses some of the best metaphors in the rap game.

As far as poets go, I was talking about certain others. True lyricists. You can't listen to an Eminem, Jay Z, Nas, Notorious BIG and not deny the fact that those dudes have ways with words. If you do, you likely just have an issue with their offensive language or ebonics.

I actually enjoy some hip hop. Tupac, Eminem, Spice1, and Snoop are rappers I have enjoyed over the years. I simply can't stand Lil Wayne and Kanye.

Ebonics, really? It's street slang. We don't get to make up a word to make something sound official. If that's the case, many posters on this site are experts at dumb****ery.

Sofa King 03-15-2013 10:25 PM

Where's the death pool thread? I know i picked lil wayne..... wait a minute.. that was only for 2012 wasn't it?

lewdog 03-15-2013 10:32 PM

He isn't a very good raper anyway.

ImAWalkingCorpse 03-15-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9504220)
Because Tech n9ne actually perfects his skills as a lyricist and performer. Clowns like Lil Talent and the shitty dirty south rappers he inspires are just looking to jump on the latest trend so they can cash in on whatevers big at the time.

Tech had A LOT of help along the way. One person in particular has never been repaid like he should have been.

rocknrolla 03-15-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9503783)
Kanye may be the poorest excuse for a human being on the planet.

X 1000. Just another attention seeking whore!

teedubya 03-16-2013 01:43 AM

John Goodman also died from sizzurp. It's a sad, cruel, thug-life world.

Simply Red 03-16-2013 02:04 AM

He died or not yet? - I like Milli and also enjoyed him in that 'Look At Me Now' single -- He wrote almost none of his own stuff - but he made money, like him or hate him. He had a path much like Master P had.

rico 03-16-2013 03:23 AM

Great....now watch this prag achieve post-humus legendary status via Tupac and Biggie. I'm not a Lil Wayne fan at all and I do like some rap/hip-hop these days....I'm a fan of Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Teck N9ne, A$AP Rocky, El-P, etc.....Lil Wayne has always driven me nuts....and I'm assuming I will continue to be driven nuts, seeing him referenced everywhere after he dies.

AussieChiefsFan 03-16-2013 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9504932)
Great....now watch this prag achieve post-humus legendary status via Tupac and Biggie. I'm not a Lil Wayne fan at all and I do like some rap/hip-hop these days....I'm a fan of Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Teck N9ne, A$AP Rocky, El-P, etc.....Lil Wayne has always driven me nuts....and I'm assuming I will continue to be driven nuts, seeing him referenced everywhere after he dies.

Straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange music. :thumb:

crazycoffey 03-16-2013 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9503170)
You've obviously never known a drug addict in your lifetime.

Sorry, known a few, dealt with many. I see it like forgiving a family member of murdering another family member when people make excuses for drug abusers in their close circle of friends or family.

I love sex like many may love meth but it seems like stealing your money for meth is more forgivable than ****ing your wife while your at work. As long as we're family