ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Comments re: QB change from the Star BB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174432)

Eleazar 11-13-2007 10:28 AM

Comments re: QB change from the Star BB

Quote:

Originally Posted by Califgil@aol.com

There Goes the Season....This is such a Chicken Poop Decision...I hope Adam Teicher is Finally Happy He just couldn't stop pressing the issue....Now you got what you wanted Adam....This season is done...thanks to Reports like Adam Teicher....

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmishElectrician
It's gonna hurt the rest of year, but hopefully Brodie will play well enough that it only feels like it's getting shoved half way in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny O 1959
Herm excellant choice... Know get it out of your mind Croly we Chiefs fans want a superbowl the ball is in your hands take over as you did in college. Lead these gentlemen to a championship. We only have a small window in life to do these I beleave in you run the offense as you know you can . Cya at the game Indy can be beat by our defense. So when you get in your first huddle lets do this for lamar Brake...

Quote:

Originally Posted by anon
Losers are Losers and our coach us a born loser. So in turn the fans as always lose. We pay for the losers to get rich. Need to shour our displeasure by not attending any games till they get rid of Edwards. I found someone I dislike very much and gave them my season tickets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxfly05
Good luck, Brady. You'll need it.

Reerun_KC 11-13-2007 10:29 AM

Those guys on the Chiefs BB are complete tool boxes...

Most of them have no idea what a football even looks like, let alone KC has an NFL team...

pathetic morans....

Reerun_KC 11-13-2007 10:30 AM

edit: that BB is so 1995........

Pushead2 11-13-2007 10:30 AM

**** them, Excuse my French

Kylo Ren 11-13-2007 10:33 AM

A product of the U.S. public school system:

Herm excellant choice... Know get it out of your mind Croly we Chiefs fans want a superbowl the ball is in your hands take over as you did in college. Lead these gentlemen to a championship. We only have a small window in life to do these I beleave in you run the offense as you know you can . Cya at the game Indy can be beat by our defense. So when you get in your first huddle lets do this for lamar Brake...

Pushead2 11-13-2007 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Reerun_KC 11-13-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I will second that! ROFL

talastan 11-13-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL :deevee: :deevee: ROFL ROFL

Laughed so Hard I cried when I first read this guy's grammar, or lack there of.

Pushead2 11-13-2007 10:37 AM

I almost spit out Diet Coke all over my Cube

StcChief 11-13-2007 10:40 AM

nice work GF. ROFL

Megbert 11-13-2007 10:41 AM

I think they make some valid points for a bunch of 2nd graders. Do they post in crayon and finger paint? Maybe they're cranky from missing nap time?

DMAC 11-13-2007 10:41 AM

Unfortunately, the majority of Chiefs fans are just like that.

Dale Jr. man!!!

Pushead2 11-13-2007 10:42 AM

Benny O 1959 is my hero lol

Mr. Plow 11-13-2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Nick?

Eleazar 11-13-2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief
nice work GF. ROFL

Althought that guy might remind you of GF, I did the leg work here damnit.