ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alright, **** you guys, I'm putting this out there. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272722)

Direckshun 05-02-2013 04:03 PM

Alright, **** you guys, I'm putting this out there.

I suggested something that obviously won't happen, and I got panned for it.

This deserves it's own thread.

Tying up Albert long-term on the left hand side would certainly lock down the LT position for years to come.

That does, of course, mean that we spent the 1st rounder on Fisher, who is now a RT for, possibly, ever.

Let's turn that 1st into some value. People aren't going to trade a 2nd for Albert, but I bet we can land a 1st rounder for Fisher after this season is over.

We can use that 2nd 1st rounder to trade up for the QB we want, or just draft two skill position players or give our front seven elite potential.

Now, of course, this will never happen. But hypothetical shit like this is what the Planet was made for.

Think this is a crazy idea?

http://www.thehistoryblog.com/wp-con...Gladiator1.jpg

THEN BRING IT, BITCHES

MMXcalibur 05-02-2013 04:04 PM

Who here ever played Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island?
Fun game.

Direckshun 05-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9653305)
Who here ever played Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island?
Fun game.

You son of a bitch.

KCUnited 05-02-2013 04:05 PM

I don't see another team out there other than KC that is willing to give up a 1st for a RT.

Lex Luthor 05-02-2013 04:06 PM

Yes, it is a goddamn stupid idea. You don't draft a guy at 1.1 and then trade him just because some fans are butthurt over the fact that he might possibly play right tackle instead of left tackle.

Chief_For_Life58 05-02-2013 04:06 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...kmfko1_500.jpg
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?????!

DJ's left nut 05-02-2013 04:06 PM

If Buck's Inexpensive Mother is nothing more than half-baked shrieking and requests to be slapped around, I'll get bored with it quickly.

If you fellas need me, I'll be in the pictures thread patiently waiting for Goatse to post more imjur images. I have no idea how he manages it, but he finds absolute gold out there.

Ming the Merciless 05-02-2013 04:07 PM

yes lets trade two 1st round picks , including the #1 overall for one 1st round pick next year

HOW BOUT WE JUST TANK THE SEASON BRO?

GUARANTEED 1ST PICK, DAWG

Direckshun 05-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9653309)
I don't see another team out there other than KC that is willing to give up a 1st for a RT.

Nope, but they'll give up a 1st for a LT.

Which Fisher is.

Probably would be a Top 5 pick in next year's draft, too...

And you get him for a rookie contract.

We could definitely land a 1st for that.

Direckshun 05-02-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9653315)
Yes, it is a goddamn stupid idea. You don't draft a guy at 1.1 and then trade him just because some fans are butthurt over the fact that he might possibly play right tackle instead of left tackle.

I don't see why not.

Is a WR or DE or OLB (or god forbid, QB!?!?!) not more valuable than a RT?

Well then, let's try to turn Fisher into one, this way.

patteeu 05-02-2013 04:10 PM

Why would we want to trade away the better half of our OL foundational pieces so we can draft a QB when we already have a QB? Isn't that like creating a hole to acquire a redundancy?

Let's keep them both so we can draft the best skill position player available (or D lineman) next year instead of having to shore up a suspect OL.

crazycoffey 05-02-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9653317)
If Buck's Inexpensive Mother is nothing more than half-baked shrieking and requests to be slapped around, I'll get bored with it quickly.

If you fellas need me, I'll be in the pictures thread patiently waiting for Goatse to post more imjur images. I have no idea how he manages it, but he finds absolute gold out there.

He literally has nothing else to do....
I actually wish he would concentrate all his CP efforts on pictures and game day gifs.

Rain Man 05-02-2013 04:12 PM

I still think we could move Fisher to quarterback after this season. Let him play a year at right tackle and watch Smith, and then next year you put him behind center.

Direckshun 05-02-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9653327)
Why would we want to trade away the better half of our OL foundational pieces so we can draft a QB when we already have a QB? Isn't that like creating a hole to acquire a redundancy?

Troll level: patteeu.

patteeu 05-02-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9653330)
I still think we could move Fisher to quarterback after this season. Let him play a year at right tackle and watch Smith, and then next year you put him behind center.

This is a better idea than Direckshun's.