ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295597)

Hootie 10-25-2015 02:21 AM

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..

Bufkin 10-25-2015 02:39 AM

Hi Hootie. Did you vote for Cosmo or Dane?

pr_capone 10-25-2015 02:42 AM

I expect that when you attempt to make any sort of lineup change it will challenge you for the new password. I could be wrong. Also, you would seriously **** over everyone else to spite those others who had the password and took away your control?

I was happy when you were re-instated but if you change things and make it to where everyone loses their money... there would be no other option, that I would press for, than an absolute complete and permanent obliteration of your existence on this forum.

mdchiefsfan 10-25-2015 03:27 AM

:popcorn:

eDave 10-25-2015 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 11832937)
:popcorn:

Best $100 I've spent in a long time.

mdchiefsfan 10-25-2015 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11832938)
Best $100 I've spent in a long time.

I didn't spend $100.00, but I was laying in wait, like a viper in the grass, for it to spill into the Lounge.

The day is upon us!!!

Bufkin 10-25-2015 03:47 AM

This whole thing had disaster written all over it from the beginning.

Coochie liquor 10-25-2015 04:00 AM

Shocking!!

Bwana 10-25-2015 04:26 AM

Let me guess this has something to do with this Fanduel horse shit?
{Sarcasm on} If that's the case, who would have ever seen that turning into a complete cluster ****? {Sarcasm off}<O:p</O:p

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2015 04:44 AM

LMAO

Lex Luthor 10-25-2015 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11832933)
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..

Nobody stole your $100. You did offer to give away your $100 in a fit of rage after you were stripped of your ability to create the lineups, but you are still a part of the group and you'll get your share of any winnings by the group.

What you don't get is the right to do whatever you damn well please with the $5000 that the 50 members of the group collectively invested. What you don't get is the right to be a complete douchebag and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week by completely ignoring the wishes of everybody else in the group and betting the entire bankroll without a consensus from the group about the strategy. What you don't get is the right to decide that the single most important rule of the group doesn't apply to you. The rule you decided to ignore goes to the basic integrity of the group, it was designed to prevent anyone from using insider information about the group's picks to steal a percentage of the group's winnings, and it was your ****ing idea in the first place. But as soon as you got an opportunity, you announced to the group that you were going to ignore the rule, and there wasn't a damn thing we could do to stop you. And you completely alienated and pissed off everybody else who wanted to help set the lineups.

You thought there was nothing that could be done to stop either of those things. It turns out there was.

If you want to air all of the dirty laundry from the Fanduel Forum in the open forum, then be prepared to have the other 49 members of the group call you out for your bullshit. However, if you have one lick of common sense, you will simply shut the **** up and pray that this all blows over.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2015 05:29 AM

Wait, Hootie wanted people to trust him with their money?

ROFL

Bufkin 10-25-2015 05:30 AM

2nd HOF thread in under a week. Christmas in October on Chiefs Planet.

Lex Luthor 10-25-2015 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11832960)
Wait, Hootie wanted people to trust him with their money?

ROFL

Fortunately, we were smart enough to have somebody else in charge of the actual funds. It wasn't me. I'm just calling Hootie out on his bullshit.

MIAdragon 10-25-2015 06:08 AM

This. Is. Awesome.