ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Nick Bolton Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338119)

Kiimo 12-22-2021 03:07 PM

DJ was thought of as a bust for nearly two years.

Then suddenly the light came on and suddenly everyone on the other side of the line was in big big trouble.

Gay looks better earlier than DJ, Gay looks like DJ year 3.

Bolton looks nothing like DJ in my opinion.

KCUnited 12-22-2021 03:09 PM

Bolton kind of reminds me of Melvin Ingram's son

scho63 12-22-2021 03:09 PM

Bolton reminds me a little of Troy Paleamua.

Kiimo 12-22-2021 03:13 PM

Troy Polamalu was a 5'10 200lb safety but you do you

CoMoChief 12-22-2021 03:16 PM

Bolton reminds me of Willie Roaf.

KCUnited 12-22-2021 03:18 PM

Reminds me of a sturdier Snapon

Dunerdr 12-22-2021 03:23 PM

Bolton reminds me of Dick Vermeil. They both have two hands and feet.

louie aguiar 12-22-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16028609)
DJ was thought of as a bust for nearly two years.

Then suddenly the light came on and suddenly everyone on the other side of the line was in big big trouble.

Gay looks better earlier than DJ, Gay looks like DJ year 3.

Bolton looks nothing like DJ in my opinion.

Didn’t Haley bench DJ and Charles? What an idiot that guy was.

Kiimo 12-22-2021 03:32 PM

The guy in charge of managing DJ and Charles' careers tried to pawn off his wife to a guy in a bar and got suplexed and his hip shattered.

Easy 6 12-22-2021 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 16028636)
The guy in charge of managing DJ and Charles' careers tried to pawn off his wife to a guy in a bar and got suplexed and his hip shattered.

Say wha?

I knew there were rumors he was a swinger, but never heard about that incident...

penchief 12-22-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louie aguiar (Post 16028633)
Didn’t Haley bench DJ and Charles? What an idiot that guy was.

Not really accurate, IMO. DJ and Dwayne Bowe went from disappointing to studs during Haley’s tenure. And I’m not really sure that Charles had yet established himself as a star when Haley first took over.

St. Patty's Fire 12-22-2021 04:08 PM

Bolton reminds me of Michael Bolton

New World Order 12-22-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 15655439)
I feel like we got a Derrick Johnsonish player here

I may be wrong. He could be better.

BryanBusby 12-22-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penchief (Post 16028674)
Not really accurate, IMO. DJ and Dwayne Bowe went from disappointing to studs during Haley’s tenure. And I’m not really sure that Charles had yet established himself as a star when Haley first took over.

Not until CAKN IT PARTNA was released

I remember him sitting in a massage chair in Independence Center after the throw the ****ing ball Brodie game and nobody had a clue who he was.

Kiimo 12-22-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16028670)
Say wha?

I knew there were rumors he was a swinger, but never heard about that incident...

https://www.nfl.com/news/todd-haley-...p3000000901996

Pittsburgh chatter during this time was this was a proposition gone wrong

Quote:

Per CBS- Report: Steelers' Todd Haley 'shattered' his pelvis during New Year's Eve incident
By Sean Wagner-McGough Jan 4, 2018 • 2 min read
Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley's hip injury, which he reportedly suffered when he was shoved outside a bar on New Year's Eve, is more serious than we initially assumed. On Thursday, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette reported that Haley "shattered" his pelvis during the incident. Despite the injury, Haley was able to return to work on Wednesday after spending two days in the hospital.

When Haley spoke to reporters on Thursday, he described the incident as a "situation" and a "non-issue," but he declined to take questions.

"A few nights ago unfortunately I was in a situation," Haley said, per the Post-Gazette. "The situation, though not of my doing, has been made clear to me by the Steelers that it is a non-issue to both the team and the Steelers organization.

"My sole focus is on preparing for next week's playoff game, so it won't be addressed further."

And so, that's that. Haley doesn't appear to be willing to provide clarity to the report that emerged Tuesday, when NFL Network's Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported that Haley suffered a hip injury outside a bar near Heinz Field, where he was shoved. The situation is confusing because police told NFL Network's Mike Garafolo that Haley's wife was involved in a "minor scuffle" inside the bar, but that there weren't any injuries sustained in that incident. Police also told Garafolo that they have no information about the situation that happened outside, which is where he reportedly suffered the injury.

Despite the odd circumstances and the severity of the injury, Haley said he doesn't think the situation will be a distraction to the team as they prep for their opening playoff game on Sunday, January 14.

"Once we step into this building everybody's really focused on trying to be the best we can be," he said. "We got a tight group of guys and I think when you have outside things that could fracture you it either divides you or brings you closer together. In our case, we've just grown tighter as a group. When you're tight, you care about each other, you're usually at your best."

Haley has been at his post since 2012. In each of the past four seasons, the Steelers have finished as a top-10 scoring team. Haley was expected to draw some interest as a head coaching candidate.