ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

Bearcat 01-12-2022 07:02 PM

Bengals: I'm not telling you.

Bills: I'm not your mother.

Bucs: Screw you.

49ers: Get your own answers.

Rams: League circles.

Chiefs/Steelers: If the Chiefs win, they will host a game next weekend. NFL execs are aware of this, it's their ace card.

Red Dawg 01-12-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 16071403)
I think the Cowboys choke so hard not even NFL refs can save them.

They might. They lost every team in our division but the Chargers and there was a big penalty to help in that one. SF can beat them.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 09:20 PM

I think this would be a fun experiment to do next season. I'll pick games at random and if anyone can pick games at a significantly higher success rate than me, then I'll concede that the NFL is rigged.

Curé 01-12-2022 09:23 PM

the pro-riggers don't pick games. they just explain after the games how everything happened exactly according to a very carefully planned and highly scripted scheme.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071671)
the pro-riggers don't pick games. they just explain after the games how everything happened exactly according to a very carefully planned and highly scripted scheme.

well yeah. I mean I think it's possible that some weight is being put on refs for certain games.

I'd do it myself but I'd be biased. surely there's one person who is willing to try.

ReynardMuldrake 01-12-2022 09:36 PM

No, don't you see? If the ball bounces clockwise, Roger Goodell has money on the game. If it bounces counterclockwise, Rupert Murdoch has money riding on the game. The Coriolis effect is a myth. Don't believe the narrative! The Jesuits are controlling everything! DO YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A COINCIDENCE?

Nzoner 01-13-2022 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Expect some weird Chiefs shenanigans where we purposely turn the ball over and the play calling looks suspect at times. That's to keep it close for the sake of ratings.

You're partly right,to make it fully correct it's also to keep it close for all those homers out there who took KC -12.5 points and can't believe it's not another rout like earlier this season. :D

Nzoner 01-13-2022 09:48 AM

FWIW gambler or not I would suggest taking a look at or writing down this weekends spreads and total points and keep track as to how the games play out.I'm not in on the full blown "RIGGED WHO WINS" theory but I have absolutely no doubts that shady stuff affects Vegas odds.

Wallcrawler 01-13-2022 11:19 AM

Steelers only got into the playoffs because it's only fitting for Big Rape to get thoroughly hate raped in his final NFL appearance.

None of that going out on back to back divisional victories horseshit.

Go ahead and pass out Ben, The Chiefs will still be pounding your ass when you wake up.

KChiefs1 01-13-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Patriots vs Bills: Patriots take this one for the East Coast market. This is more than an AFCE WC game, this is a battle of the upper east markets. Lets be real here, Buffalo isn't cared about by anyone outside of Buffalo. NFL isn't going to tune out the entire AFC east coast in the WC round. And BB is the ultimate NFL insider who took one for the team last season. The NFL will look to pay him back this weekend. BB Winning here sets us up for a divisional round matchup against a team with a similar style and coach in Vrabel. Vrabel vs BB will generate huge ratings.

Raiders vs Bengals: Raiders win in the "upset" *chuckles* here. Now we see why they were rigged into the playoffs: To set up a divisional showdown with the Chiefs. Raiders vs Chiefs will generate significant ratings in the playoffs.

Chiefs vs Steelers: The Steelers are merely a pawn here. Their sole existence in the playoffs occurred as a byproduct in order to produce the matchups we have this weekend. Expect some weird Chiefs shenanigans where we purposely turn the ball over and the play calling looks suspect at times. That's to keep it close for the sake of ratings.

AFC Divisional Round:

Chiefs vs Raiders
Titans vs Patriots

I actually agree with these picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1 01-13-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070902)
SF vs Dallas: SF takes this one. It'll be a thriller. Jerry Jones has been playing nice for decades now, but his trigger finger is itching for a playoff win. It won't be here, but the lords will make sure it's at least close enough to keep his fan base hooked going into next season. Dallas has to lose this one. The NFL does not want the Rams headed to GB in the Divisional.

Rams vs Cardinals: L.A Market. 'Nuff said. The NFL got exactly what they wanted in this Cali vs AZ west coast showdown.

Buccs vs Philly: Tom Brady. Epstein. Dark magic and hexes. Philly doesn't stand a chance here. I mean, the game may stay close, but they have no real shot at winning this. Best bet of the week.

NFC Divisional Round:
Greenbay vs SF
Buccs vs Rams

Cowboys over the 49ers. The rest are correct.

Cowboys @ Packers - Ice Bowl II
Rams @ Buccaneers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefzilla1501 01-13-2022 11:40 AM

I don’t think games are rigged. I do think refs tend to give preferential treatment at times. Especially to influential people and teams. Brady is a blatant example. Have a feeling Big Ben will get a ton of favorable calls this weekend too.

stumppy 01-13-2022 12:03 PM

How bout it fruit loop? You've been called, time to lay your cards out.

GloryDayz 01-13-2022 11:05 PM

Have we seen the NFL's grade cards on their part-time officials from last week?

ModSocks 01-14-2022 12:58 PM

No one else wants to lay down some predictions?

BlackOp bitching out was about as expected as the sun rise.

But Mecca? Rabble? Any of the real vocal "rigged" guys wanna weigh in?

It's all for fun, dudes.