ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ModSocks 01-12-2022 01:50 PM

NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round

So the results are in, you can check how some of our participants did in the week 18 thread here: http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...341721&page=44

So LV wins out over L.A in the "New Stadium Bowl".

Steelers and Big-Rape get rigged into the tournament at the sacrifice of Taylor, Wentz and the Colts. Baltimore clearly fell out of favor at some point with the NFL and they're out. So lets re-analyze moving forward.

**Note** A mod asked that i keep it all in one thread, but that thread is so far lost in the weeds that it's hard to get proper interaction and stay on topic. Dont be surprised if this thread gets merged.

So, assuming the NFL is rigged, what's your theory on this week's events? What gets rigged, how is it rigged and who is doing the rigging and why?

ModSocks 01-12-2022 01:51 PM

Patriots vs Bills: Patriots take this one for the East Coast market. This is more than an AFCE WC game, this is a battle of the upper east markets. Lets be real here, Buffalo isn't cared about by anyone outside of Buffalo. NFL isn't going to tune out the entire AFC east coast in the WC round. And BB is the ultimate NFL insider who took one for the team last season. The NFL will look to pay him back this weekend. BB Winning here sets us up for a divisional round matchup against a team with a similar style and coach in Vrabel. Vrabel vs BB will generate huge ratings.

Raiders vs Bengals: Raiders win in the "upset" *chuckles* here. Now we see why they were rigged into the playoffs: To set up a divisional showdown with the Chiefs. Raiders vs Chiefs will generate significant ratings in the playoffs.

Chiefs vs Steelers: The Steelers are merely a pawn here. Their sole existence in the playoffs occurred as a byproduct in order to produce the matchups we have this weekend. Expect some weird Chiefs shenanigans where we purposely turn the ball over and the play calling looks suspect at times. That's to keep it close for the sake of ratings.

AFC Divisional Round:

Chiefs vs Raiders
Titans vs Patriots

SF vs Dallas: SF takes this one. It'll be a thriller. Jerry Jones has been playing nice for decades now, but his trigger finger is itching for a playoff win. It won't be here, but the lords will make sure it's at least close enough to keep his fan base hooked going into next season. Dallas has to lose this one. The NFL does not want the Rams headed to GB in the Divisional.

Rams vs Cardinals: L.A Market. 'Nuff said. The NFL got exactly what they wanted in this Cali vs AZ west coast showdown.

Buccs vs Philly: Tom Brady. Epstein. Dark magic and hexes. Philly doesn't stand a chance here. I mean, the game may stay close, but they have no real shot at winning this. Best bet of the week.

NFC Divisional Round:
Greenbay vs SF
Buccs vs Rams

Quote:

Originally Posted by wachashi (Post 16070747)
Raiders @ Bengals: Cincinnati is a small TV market with a small national following. They haven't been relevant in 20 years. Financially, the NFL would benefit from seeing the Raiders advance. With the recent death of John Madden, this starts to make a lot of sense. But there is also something to be said for keeping us fans on our toes and not making anything TOO obvious. For that reason, and because Burrow and Chase are budding superstars, Cincinnati wins this game.

Patriots @ Bills: The Bills have an exciting offense and are just more fun to watch than the Patirots.The NFL can't have Bill Belichick's Pats only throwing the ball a few times in the playoffs, which is something he's shown a willingness to do this season, and against these very Bills. Buffalo wins this game.

Eagles @ Bucs: Upsets are a key part of the NFL brand, and this one would be huge. The NFL has a soft spot for Philly and its gigantic TV market. Tom Brady goes down and a Cindarella is born.

49ers @ Cowboys: This is a ratings dream for the NFL with two storied franchises from huge TV markets with national fanbases facing off. The NFL has its eye on Mike McCarthy's eventual return to Lambeau Field in a juicy storyline that pits him against his former star QB, Aaron Rodgers. The Cowboys win this game.

Cardinals @ Rams: The Rams are the super team this year and have mortgaged their future in recent trades. Star power rules in the modern NFL, and no one has more than L.A. Arizona doesn't stand a chance against the second-largest TV market in the league.

Steelers @ Chiefs: No one likes watching Ben Roethlisberger, not even Steelers fans. Kansas City wins easily.

wazu 01-12-2022 02:01 PM

It's completely reasonable to have a new thread each week on this. As if we have so many awesome threads on the front page that one more football-related thread is gonna mess things up.

BlackOp 01-12-2022 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wachashi (Post 16070904)
Eagles @ Bucs: Upsets are a key part of the NFL brand, and this one would be huge. The NFL has a soft spot for Philly and its gigantic TV market. Tom Brady goes down and a Cindarella is born

Never bet against Brady...never bet on anything concerning him.

"According to the 41-year-old quarterback, the other equally important part of the equation is the pregame rituals that his wife, Gisele Bundchen, has him go through. In the days after the Patriots' 13-3 Super Bowl win over the Rams, Brady described some of those rituals.

First, Brady noted that Gisele makes an 'altar' for him at every game.

"I've learned a lot from my wife over the years," Brady said. "She's so about the power of intention, and believing things that are really going to happen and she always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring"

Sounds harmless right....I'm sure he HAS learned quite a bit over the years.

Bearcat 01-12-2022 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16070921)
It's completely reasonable to have a new thread each week on this. As if we have so many awesome threads on the front page that one more football-related thread is gonna mess things up.

FTR, the main point on that is we have plenty of "NFL is rigged" threads that are mostly a platform for the same few people to spew their garbage, so having it all in one place makes it that much easier for people to go to thread tools and ignore.

Not that an extra few clicks to ignore one new thread a week is the end of the world either.... and this does at least have a different spin on it that will hopefully help prevent the same old garbage debate each week.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:21 PM

Is this the thread that gets me into the mod lounge?

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16070972)
Is this the thread that gets me into the mod lounge?

Depends on if you can crack the NFL's code to rigging games.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16070958)

"According to the 41-year-old quarterback, the other equally important part of the equation is the pregame rituals that his wife, Gisele Bundchen, has him go through. In the days after the Patriots' 13-3 Super Bowl win over the Rams, Brady described some of those rituals.

"I've learned a lot from my wife over the years," Brady said. "She's so about the power of intention, and believing things that are really going to happen and she always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring"

So will you answer my witch questions in this thread?

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:24 PM

Quote:

What you're saying is, no matter how powerful the NFL and Vegas are, they are still powerless against Brady's wife's voodoo magic.

Makes "follow the money" and the "Jesuits" kinda pointless, eh?

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 02:24 PM

Buffalo over NE bc Buffalo is a low key big tv market

Chiefs over Steelers because Mahomes is the golden boy

Cowboys over 49ers because Prescott’s girlfriend is a wicken

Rams over Cardinals because “the league wants LA to succeed….the dark powers are all in on LA teams”

Raiders over Bengals bc you need at least 1 upset or the peasants start to suspect things are steered

Bucs over Eagles cuz Tom Brady

Renegade 01-12-2022 02:25 PM

No more conspiracies', the cream will rise to the top in the playoffs (well unless you are The Saints, then you just get hosed)

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070975)
Depends on if you can crack the NFL's code to rigging games.

I'm going to bet that 2 teams will play and then one of them will win. That cycle will repeat until after the Super Bowl. Mysteriously, after the Super Bowl is over all of the teams will stop playing and there will be no more games - conspiracy?

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 02:25 PM

Gonna try something here

I'm going to pick randomly and come up with a narrative based on the randomness and see how I do. This would probably be better to do during the regular season but I just thought of it.

I'll have a random number generator pick a number between 1-100, 1-50 is home team wins, 51-100 is the visitor wins.

My expectation is that I should do about 50-50.

We'll compare how I do with anyone making predictions based on rigging.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 16070982)
Buffalo over NE bc Buffalo is a low key big tv market

Chiefs over Steelers because Mahomes is the golden boy

Cowboys over 49ers because Prescott’s girlfriend is a wicken

Rams over Cardinals because “the league wants LA to succeed….the dark powers are all in on LA teams”

Raiders over Bengals bc you need at least 1 upset or the peasants start to suspect things are steered

Bucs over Eagles cuz Tom Brady

Exactly my guesses.

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

You probably have never been within 50 feet of a woman but white girls, especially rich ones. are obsessed with “manifestation” bullshit

BlackOp 01-12-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070980)
What you're saying is, no matter how powerful the NFL and Vegas are, they are still powerless against Brady's wife's voodoo magic.

Makes "follow the money" and the "Jesuits" kinda pointless, eh?

Man...you dont know your ass from your face about this shit...haha.

It's just hocus-pocus, dude...dont give it another thought. Some new-age gibberish with healing stones, incense and Birkenstocks.

She's just some "fruit-loop" LA model-celebrity with too much time on her hands.

Hoopsdoc 01-12-2022 02:30 PM

It’s a shame that we have a poster here who has all this stuff figured out but won’t share it with us. :(

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071001)

It's just hocus-pocus, dude...dont give it another thought. Some new-age gibberish with healing stones, incense and Birkenstocks.

She's just some "fruit-loop" LA model-celebrity with too much time on her hands.

So is this you saying she's not a real witch?

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:33 PM

So lets try to not include divine intervention in our theories. Blackop has decided to include the supernatural, thus giving him a convenient, unlimited platform to form his thesis on.

I'd like to include my theories regarding the multi-verse and how that can affect rigging, but alas, lets stick to thinks that we can actually observe.

Curé 01-12-2022 02:37 PM

since blacko is a giant pussy, the men have to step up and make straight up, unambiguous predictions. here go:

Patriots vs Bills: Bills. nobody wants to see the plodding patriots and their 4 yards and a clown of dust. without brady and his witchy woman, the pats are just another boring east coast team with ugly unis.
Raiders vs Bengals: Bengals. were i a conspiracy nut, i'd choose the raiders cuz of madden. but i'm capable of logical, critical thinking, so it's the baby tigers.
Chiefs vs Steelers: Chiefs. the stench from the stoolers even being in the playoffs offends me.
Div:
bengals @ tits
bills @ chiefs

SF vs Cowboys: Cowboys. that's logical even from the conspiracy angle. america's team and what not.
Rams vs Cardinals: LAR. again, makes sense from the conspiracy side, but let's face it. the cards have been playing like trash. gtfo of the playoffs, ya stupid red frauds.
Bucs vs Eagles: TB. tom brady and his witchy woman will ensure another tb victory. but then, we don't need a stupid conspiracy theory to figure that one out, now do we?
Div:
lar @ gb
dal @ tb

BlackOp 01-12-2022 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16071010)
So is this you saying she's not a real witch?

She's whatever you want her to be...

Pro-tip...If you are ever a superstar athlete with model looks that's married and meet a high-ranking witch...dump your wife...you'll look 30 forever.

Bowser 01-12-2022 02:38 PM

What's this bullshit thread have to do with cutback runs?

wazu 01-12-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16070961)
FTR, the main point on that is we have plenty of "NFL is rigged" threads that are mostly a platform for the same few people to spew their garbage, so having it all in one place makes it that much easier for people to go to thread tools and ignore.

Not that an extra few clicks to ignore one new thread a week is the end of the world either.... and this does at least have a different spin on it that will hopefully help prevent the same old garbage debate each week.

I get it. I view these threads as kind of just fun. I don't believe in some vast conspiracy, but it's kind of fun to spitball about what if it was all being orchestrated. Just trying to decide what the NFL would actually want to have happen is tough to do and makes for an interesting conversation.

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071001)

I'm very well aware of what it is. I listen to true stories of cults, the occult etc on a daily basis.

I'm merely entertaining you, and arguing from within the universe you believe exists. You imply that she can dictate the bounce of a ball, not me.

Don't imply that she has the power the dictate the bounce of a ball with her witchcraft and then say "don't give it another thought". That's incredibly disingenuous.

I already explained that she's nothing more than a Epstein/Maxwell gift to Brady.

Between this and your, "The Rooney's need to rig a win for Big-Rape to have one more playoff loss for his rigged HoF resume" theory, it's becoming increasingly hard to believe you know anything at all.

Especially after i stomped you out in the week 18 predictions thread. If we were taking score, you'd be playing catchup to me right now.

ChiefsCountry 01-12-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16071035)
What's this bullshit thread have to do with cutback runs?

Cutback runs are allowed to happen because of Giesle's Black Magic Pussy juice

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16070987)
Gonna try something here

I'm going to pick randomly and come up with a narrative based on the randomness and see how I do. This would probably be better to do during the regular season but I just thought of it.

I'll have a random number generator pick a number between 1-100, 1-50 is home team wins, 51-100 is the visitor wins.

My expectation is that I should do about 50-50.

We'll compare how I do with anyone making predictions based on rigging.

Random predictions:

AFC:

Steelers @ Chiefs (47): Chiefs win. This one is obvious. Mahomes is a very popular QB with a long future and Rapistborgor is at the end of his career

Patriots @ Bills (73): Patriots win. Perhaps the NFL wants to set up the GOAT vs the BOAT (cus Belichick is fat lol)

Raiders @ Bengals (1): Bengals win. Burrow is the hot new QB on the block and the people want more.

NFC:

Eagles @ Bucs (4): Bucs win. Even the RNG knows that the league fixes games for Brady

49ers @ Cowboys (75): 49ers win. Perhaps the NFL is setting up a revenge superbowl between the 49ers and the Chiefs?

Cardinals @ Rams (2): Rams win. Is the NFL setting up another home team to host a superbowl? We can only read the tea leaves.

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071030)
since blacko is a giant pussy, the men have to step up and make straight up, unambiguous predictions. here go:

By the end of this we will know who the real authority on Rigged Theory is.

And it won't be Blackop. He's taken the TaQo road, in which he refuses to post what he thinks in fear of ridicule, and instead insinuates through "bread crumbs" all the while stating "i don't care what you think of me".

It's lame. It's boring. It's cowardice.

But it completely fits the personality type as we've seen this behavior before from the likes of TaQo etc.

It's up to him to break that mold, which i fully expect he will not do.

To be frank, i didn't think he'd even participate in these threads at all. So kudos to him for at least that much.

Curé 01-12-2022 02:48 PM

i still wanna know why brady's wife was so ineffective against eli manning and big dick nick.

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071059)
i still wanna know why brady's wife was so ineffective against eli manning and big dick nick.

Her powers only work against small dicked QBs

ChiefsCountry 01-12-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071059)

Jesuit power duh

BlackOp 01-12-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16071039)
I'm very well aware of what it is. I listen to true stories of cults, the occult etc on a daily basis.

I'm merely entertaining you, and arguing from within the universe you believe exists.

Well in that case...who can argue with a true stories informed shaman...did you use occult and cult in the same sentence because they sound similar?

Listen up, Black Prince...you are arguing from the universe YOU believe exists...that's why it's a mystery to you.

kccrow 01-12-2022 02:58 PM

AFC
(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals - Bengals Win.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills - Patriots Win.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs - Chiefs Win.

NFC
(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers - Buccaneers Win.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys - Cowboys Win.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams - Cardinals Win.

I can't tell you exactly why these teams will win but I'll hint that it is for money, the Jesuits, or witches. I leave you with the next round matchups for brevity's sake.

AFC
(6) Patriots @ (1) Titans
(4) Bengals @ (2) Chiefs

NFC
(5) Cardinals @ (1) Packers
(3) Cowboys @ (2) Buccaneers

Curé 01-12-2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071085)
Well in that case...who can argue with a true stories informed shaman...did you use occult and cult in the same sentence because they sound similar?

Listen up, Black Prince...you are arguing from the universe YOU believe exists...that's why it's a mystery to you.

stop your foot pussying and pick a damn game, for the love of anubis!

penguinz 01-12-2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071033)

Pro-tip...If you are ever a superstar athlete with model looks that's married and meet a high-ranking witch...dump your wife...you'll look 30 forever.

You are nuttier than a pile of BEP poop.

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Is this like the matrix

penguinz 01-12-2022 03:10 PM

Best part about all these theories is that it is nearly impossible to be wrong since you create them after the event happens vs laying the groundwork ahead of time.

BlackOp 01-12-2022 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 16071124)
Is this like the matrix

Or is the Matrix like this....might be a more accurate question.

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071128)

:tinfoil:

Red Dawg 01-12-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071128)

OMG! You are blowing my mind! I just remembered where I lost my wallet in 1989. It's behind a bag of chips at the 7 Eleven on Blue Ridge.

penguinz 01-12-2022 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 16071141)
OMG! You are blowing my mind! I just remembered where I lost my wallet in 1989. It's behind a bag of chips at the 7 Eleven on Blue Ridge.

I found that wallet. Why did you have so many $2 dollar bills in it?

ModSocks 01-12-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

If you knew anything about cults, you'd know that many of them often go hand and hand with belief in the occult and you wouldn't make such a stupid remark.

Gisele being capable of altering the path of a football is something YOU implied, therefore that's your universe. I don't give a good goddamn what you believe in nor have i ridiculed you for any of it. I am merely asking you to, within the rules of the world you believe in, state your predictions.

You've allotted yourself a helluva Ace card by allowing divine intervention into your theories. Great. I don't care. That's a nice tool you have there in your Rigged box. "God Mode" so to speak.

Now how about you put that tool to use and predict this week's outcomes.

Then maybe we could test all these competing theories against each other and see which one holds water over another.

ptlyon 01-12-2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16071155)
If you knew anything about cults...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=662

:popcorn:

Bearcat 01-12-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16071159)

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="15059382" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33333" data-width="50%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/uh-huh-right-well-gif-15059382">Uh Huh Right GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/uh+huh-gifs">Uh Huh GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

If you knew anything about cults, you'd know that many of them often go hand and hand with belief in the occult and you wouldn't make such a stupid remark.

Gisele being capable of altering the path of a football is something YOU implied, therefore that's your universe. I don't give a good goddamn what you believe in nor have i ridiculed you for any of it. I am merely asking you to, within the rules of the world you believe in, state your predictions.

You've allotted yourself a helluva Ace card by allowing divine intervention into your theories. Great. I don't care. That's a nice tool you have there in your Rigged box. "God Mode" so to speak.

Now how about you put that tool to use and predict this week's outcomes.

Then maybe we could test all these competing theories against each other and see which one holds water over another.

It’s the equivalent of kids playing a game and one kid is like “I have this special impenetrable armor that means you can’t beat me ever”

BlackOp 01-12-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

You're confusing cults with orders/sects...cults generally have a charismatic leader.

Rosicrucianism and other have no such figurehead...at least in a physical manifestation. Hasn't your true story education on the esoteric arts already made this distinction clear?

Sheesh...careful who you call "stupid" when discussing topics you superficially pretend to understand.

Graystoke 01-12-2022 03:34 PM

Anyway...back to that Blackmagic pussy. Where does one find that?
Asking for myself.

ptlyon 01-12-2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16071167)
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="15059382" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33333" data-width="50%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/uh-huh-right-well-gif-15059382">Uh Huh Right GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/uh+huh-gifs">Uh Huh GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Why don't they just **** already?

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 16071180)
Anyway...back to that Blackmagic pussy. Where does one find that?
Asking for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80y5k35sx3w

ModSocks 01-12-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071172)
You're confusing cults with orders/sects...cults generally have a charismatic leader.

Semantics arguments that hold no water and only serve to distract from the intent of the thread, and to deflect from the fact that you're being a coward. If you'd like to discuss cults, make a thread about it.

BlackOp 01-12-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16071187)
Semantics arguments that hold no water and only serve to distract from the intent of the thread, and to deflect from the fact that you're being a coward. If you'd like to discuss cults, make a thread about it.

Meh...you're just a meathead. It's only semantics if you have no idea what you are talking about...

Get on with your bad authoritarian self...little emperor. Run this thread with an iron fist of betting futility...

Bearcat 01-12-2022 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16071181)
Why don't they just **** already?

I've said that to Detoxing in the past 30 days and it wasn't about BlackOp! LMAO

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...4&postcount=59

ModSocks 01-12-2022 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071192)
Meh...you're just a meathead.

Make some predictions or kick rocks. It's that simple. If you don't wanna play, then go home.

stumppy 01-12-2022 04:01 PM

Come on fruit loop, lay it out there.

wazu 01-12-2022 04:04 PM

AFC

(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals: Bengals Win. Some rising NFL stars to highlight and sell a bunch of jerseys. Also need something for state of Ohio to watch.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills: Bills Win. Patriots don't offer much in terms of excitement. Bills have shown they can go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, which would be a marquee match-up.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs: Chiefs Win. Steelers advancing to next round would not be Cinderella, it would just be sad.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win. For whatever reason the NFL seems to think people want to watch Tom Brady play football. We should all boycott watching this game to send a message.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys: Cowboys Win. This one was the most difficult, both teams have great markets and plenty of fans. Cowboys are more star-studded though. Bucs/Cowboys will be a ratings bonanza.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams: Rams Win. Take this one to the bank. There's only one L.A. team in the tournament and they will be propped up in whatever way is necessary. The only reason they might not win it all is that sooner or later they have to play Tom Brady.

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC
(4) Bengals @ (1) Titans
(3) Bills @ (2) Chiefs

NFC
(4) Rams @ (1) Packers
(3) Cowboys @ (2) Buccaneers

Molitoth 01-12-2022 04:12 PM

Refs will try to keep games close, but good teams will overcome bad officiating.

otherwise, most of this is all nonsense.

ChiefsCountry 01-12-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 16071245)
Refs will try to keep games close, but good teams will overcome bad officiating.

otherwise, most of this is all nonsense.

Come on Giesle's Black Magic Pussy Juice is not nonsense.

MTG#10 01-12-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070902)
SF vs Dallas: SF takes this one. It'll be a thriller. Jerry Jones has been playing nice for decades now, but his trigger finger is itching for a playoff win. It won't be here, but the lords will make sure it's at least close enough to keep his fan base hooked going into next season. Dallas has to lose this one. The NFL does not want the Rams headed to GB in the Divisional.

I agree with all of it except this one, no way in hell the league puts the officials against "America's team?". The Cowboys will no doubt get the zebras on their side. I think this will be the worst officiated game of the first round and it'll be so bad SF fans will be seething with anger.

I think that's the first time I've ever used the word "seething" in my vocabulary. Did I do it right?

ThyKingdomCome15 01-12-2022 04:38 PM

I do believe the NFL is rigged. Chiefs are obviously the best team. No one can beat us in a fair fight going forward.

ModSocks 01-12-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071192)

Get on with your bad authoritarian self...little emperor. Run this thread with an iron fist of betting futility...

Blah blah blah.

Shit or get off the pot.

displacedinMN 01-12-2022 04:53 PM

I hope they dont try to gift Ben a SB like they did Jerome Bettis.

wazu 01-12-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16071339)
I hope they dont try to gift Ben a SB like they did Jerome Bettis.

If this year the goal was to "gift" a Super Bowl to a QB, I would think Stafford is the man. Ben already has multiple, and he's not really somebody that the NFL wants as a poster boy like they do Brady.

The Franchise 01-12-2022 05:26 PM

Pats over Bills
Chiefs over Steelers
Bengals over Raiders

Rams over Cards
Bucs over Eagles
49ers over Cowboys

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071378)
If this year the goal was to "gift" a Super Bowl to a QB, I would think Stafford is the man. Ben already has multiple, and he's not really somebody that the NFL wants as a poster boy like they do Brady.

also this gifting bullshit is reeruned. Denver's defense "gifted" Manning a ring. The Steelers were top 10 in both points for and against. But nah they gifted some fat running back a ring. I really wish these idiots would just stop watching so I didn't have to read their diarrhea

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071033)

So basically, you can't answer the questions and you don't know if she's actually a witch so you're just gonna play it off like your knowledge is so far above the rest of us that it isn't worth explaining.

Rausch 01-12-2022 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071234)
AFC

(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals: Bengals Win.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills: Bills Win.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs: Chiefs Win.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys: 49ers Win.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams: Cards win.
DIVISIONAL ROUND:

I think the Cowboys choke so hard not even NFL refs can save them.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 05:48 PM

Someone get Taco and BEP in here to explain this shit. We need someone more level headed to explain it.

phisherman 01-12-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16071400)
So basically, you can't answer the questions and you don't know if she's actually a witch so you're just gonna play it off like your knowledge is so far above the rest of us that it isn't worth explaining.

Pretty much. No predictions either.

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 16071409)
Pretty much. No predictions either.

You don't need to bother with CP peasants when you are one with the all seeing eye of the occult

TimBone 01-12-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 16071302)
I agree with all of it except this one, no way in hell the league puts the officials against "America's team?". The Cowboys will no doubt get the zebras on their side. I think this will be the worst officiated game of the first round and it'll be so bad SF fans will be seething with anger.

I think that's the first time I've ever used the word "seething" in my vocabulary. Did I do it right?

I think seething with anger might be redundant.

I believe seething characterizes intense anger.

I don't have the best hold of the English language either, though. So what the **** do I know?

Eureka 01-12-2022 06:11 PM

Two Weeks ago - Nobody wants to play the all of sudden red hot Colts in the Playoffs.

Two Weeks ago - Steelers need a lot of things to go their way to make the playoffs.

Two Weeks ago - Chance of the Raiders making the playoffs 10%

Two Weeks ago - Chiefs are on their way to the #1 seed.

Two Weeks ago - ????????

WilliamTheIrish 01-12-2022 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16070961)

Those threads need to be merged and or sent to a special “Rigged” forum.

Frosty 01-12-2022 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071234)
(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win. For whatever reason the NFL seems to think people want to watch Tom Brady play football. We should all boycott watching this game to send a message.

I'm in!

WilliamTheIrish 01-12-2022 06:47 PM

AFC
(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals - Raiders in an upset. Mac cosmetics has deep ties with Raider nation. Just enough to pull the upset.

(6) Patriots at (3) Bills - Patriots. Happy endings and happy human trafficking all over FLA next week.

(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs - Steelers. Straight rig.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers - Eagles win on a late FG. Tough economy has been a drag on the adrenochrome industry causing Tom to wither like a apple in the sun.

(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys - 9’ers. NFL rig. NFL hates JJ. No, not flat earth JJ.
(
5) Cardinals at (4) Rams - Rams by 25.

Of course these results are totally dependent upon how deep the Central Bank, Rothchild’s, and Illuminati have their collective tentacles in this playoff scenario.

Bearcat 01-12-2022 07:02 PM

Bengals: I'm not telling you.

Bills: I'm not your mother.

Bucs: Screw you.

49ers: Get your own answers.

Rams: League circles.

Chiefs/Steelers: If the Chiefs win, they will host a game next weekend. NFL execs are aware of this, it's their ace card.

Red Dawg 01-12-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 16071403)
I think the Cowboys choke so hard not even NFL refs can save them.

They might. They lost every team in our division but the Chargers and there was a big penalty to help in that one. SF can beat them.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 09:20 PM

I think this would be a fun experiment to do next season. I'll pick games at random and if anyone can pick games at a significantly higher success rate than me, then I'll concede that the NFL is rigged.

Curé 01-12-2022 09:23 PM

the pro-riggers don't pick games. they just explain after the games how everything happened exactly according to a very carefully planned and highly scripted scheme.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071671)
the pro-riggers don't pick games. they just explain after the games how everything happened exactly according to a very carefully planned and highly scripted scheme.

well yeah. I mean I think it's possible that some weight is being put on refs for certain games.

I'd do it myself but I'd be biased. surely there's one person who is willing to try.