ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop -- eastsidedawg get your bitch ass in here! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339743)

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-12-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828871)
i guess if you mean chucking up a prayer duck in hopes its completed ...that was pretty ugly more lucky than anything.

You know whats even uglier? A game losing interception.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15828870)
It’s hard to even imagine just ridiculous online Browns fans must’ve been there for a while… chortling to themselves like Boss Hogg, and cracking open ancient bottles of whiskey to celebrate, lol

And then the cold hard truth set in, and then they learned where they actually are on the learning curve…you did your best, it just wasn’t good enough

if you think thats the browns best LOL chubb fumbled like 3-4 times in his career.

mahomes , hill and kelce all played great and you needed a fumble by a guy that doesnt fumble and a punter to muff a snap to win.:hmmm:

Dayze 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828860)
i mean you needed an uncharacteristic chubb fumble and a muffed punt to win.

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

"other than the action at the end, it was a great theatrical performance" / Lincoln

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

i guess if you mean chucking up a prayer duck in hopes its completed ...that was pretty ugly more lucky than anything.

This is just a clueless post. Mahomes has made that exact throw at least 5 other times in his career. Sure, it was wobbly. Still hit it's target who just happened to score and literally turn the game around, as is usually the case.

How many "wobbly, lucky TDs" did your QB throw in this one? I just remember the game ending pick and him pounding on the turf, face down on the field like a little girl who just lost her dolly.

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828860)
i mean you needed an uncharacteristic chubb fumble and a muffed punt to win.

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

that and your team can't execute.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 15828874)
You know whats even uglier? A game losing interception.

i dont falt him he was trying to throw it away and a guy hit his leg and he couldnt get enough on it.

carcosa 09-12-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15828754)
He kept saying they were w/o OBJ - we we were w/o HB who is more important to our D than OBJ is to their O. What a ****ing slut bucket, this eastsidedawg.

I hope he ****ing DIES!!!!!

carcosa 09-12-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Drink a toilet bitch!!!

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:58 PM

0-1 bud, congrats!

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828883)
This is just a clueless post. Mahomes has made that exact throw at least 5 other times in his career. Sure, it was wobbly. Still hit it's target who just happened to score and literally turn the game around, as is usually the case.

How many "wobbly, lucky TDs" did your QB throw in this one? I just remember the game ending pick and him pounding on the turf, face down on the field like a little girl who just lost her dolly.

why throw it when you are running it down KCs big bad Dline's throat?

i mean he still had as many yards as mahomeee?

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828886)
i dont falt him he was trying to throw it away and a guy hit his leg and he couldnt get enough on it.

You don't fault your QB for throwing a game ending pick, but our QB throws a slightly wobbly but incredible TD to literally swing the momentum with one single play and it was "lucky and ugly?"

LOL. Man, I remember when I used to have to think like this. I actually feel bad for you, so I won't give you too hard of a time.

Looking forward to our next contest/win against the Browns.

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-12-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828886)

I dont fault him either. I hope he keeps throwing balls like that when he plays us.

MVChiefFan 09-12-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828902)

Mahomes had three TD passes, took control, and won the game. Your b**** a** QB couldn’t do that.

Coochie liquor 09-12-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Oh God, one QB was as clutch as they come. One QB threw an interception when the game was on the line. When your offense is run first, it’s hard to beat an elite QB/WR/TE/HC combo. Browns haven’t done it yet. Bye bye Baker bye bye Chiefs said on their home field, and that was all she wrote....

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Yeah, congrats on all those yards as well as the second of many, many losses to come to Patrick, who also accounted for 4 TDs and zero turnovers as opposed to Baker's 0 TDs and game ending turnover, as well as completely choking the game away in the clutch for the last few drives before.

Really, it's cool. I get it. You have to tell yourself this stuff. I've been there.