ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop -- eastsidedawg get your bitch ass in here! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339743)

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:05 PM

i am sure after today the browns are the last team the chiefs want to see in the playoffs.....bills ...titans..ravens...steelers?

DJJasonp 09-12-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828902)
why throw it when you are running it down KCs big bad Dline's throat?

i mean he still had as many yards as mahomeee?

And what did that get you?

Just like the AFC divisional - the brownies folded like a tent under the pressure.

Not ready for prime time.

yes, our D Coordinators were outcoached in the first half (though a lot of that has to do with 3 starters out)........but adjustments in the 2nd half, and superstars make superstar plays.....and pretenders dont.

We lived it for decades, so it's easy to recognize when it occurs.

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828925)

Really, it's cool. I get it. You have to tell yourself this stuff. I've been there.

Exactly

eDave 09-12-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828927)
i am sure after today the browns are the last team the chiefs want to see in the playoffs.....bills ...titans..ravens...steelers?

Doesn't matter who it is. Once you throw everything at a team and it's still not enough, the worry goes away. The only real worry is injuries or off the field personal drama.

Buehler445 09-12-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 15828846)
Just lay back and accept this train, girl

This place never fails.

I love you guys. ROFL

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828925)
Yeah, congrats on all those yards as well as the second of many, many losses to come to Patrick, who also accounted for 4 TDs and zero turnovers as opposed to Baker's 0 TDs and game ending turnover, as well as completely choking the game away in the clutch for the last few drives before.

Really, it's cool. I get it. You have to tell yourself this stuff. I've been there.

i mean i wasnt expecting a win today...if they knock the browns out of the playoffs AGAIN ill be mad but not today.

after today though the self inflicted turnovers lost the game. the Chubb fumble hurt the most they were going down to score and that would have been it.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15828931)
Doesn't matter who it is. Once you throw everything at a team and it's still not enough, the worry goes away. The only real worry is injuries or off the field personal drama.

everything LOL you mean power running plays and some play action.

sorry no trickery happened if they played again tomorrow KC would get ran over again.

maybe they take care of the ball better they win ...simple

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15828931)

This is so well stated. I actually prefer this type of win over just kicking the hell out of them. We played like crap, took their absolute best shot and just casually came back and won with like 1.5 quarters of actual effort.

It's really quite incredible.

eDave 09-12-2021 07:13 PM

Bullshit. You went through the highs and lows like we did. Winners don't disregard losses.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828946)
everything LOL you mean power running plays and some play action.

sorry no trickery happened if they played again tomorrow KC would get ran over again.

maybe they take care of the ball better they win ...simple

You say all that, but then why do you keep losing to us? "IF we did this and YOU did that..." I mean that's not how life works. You didn't, and we did. So we won. Again.

What's simple is this; The Chiefs have Michael Jordan. Your team has Clyde Drexler.

9 times out of 10, we all know the end of the story in that case.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15828933)
This place never fails.

I love you guys. ROFL

im waiting on the D all i see is a micro- penis

notorious 09-12-2021 07:17 PM

We can literally cut and paste any fanbase's posts in place of eastsidedawgs the last 3 seasons.

It's incredible that the Chiefs can manage to win a game according to our opposition posters.

notorious 09-12-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828959)

Keep the nudes of Mayfield to yourself.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15828961)
We can literally cut and paste any fanbase's posts in place of eastsidedawgs the last 3 seasons.

It's incredible that the Chiefs can manage to win a game according to our opposition posters.

Realistically, we should be 0-16 every season the last 3 years. We haven't deserved to win a single game.

We're the new Patriots, minus the cheating. Everyone hates how good we are. It's a good thing.

Spott 09-12-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828959)

Keep looking in the mirror. It’ll get there one day.