ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop -- eastsidedawg get your bitch ass in here! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339743)

POND_OF_RED 09-12-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828860)
it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

Stefanski definitely called a good game. He’ll learn to not waste all his desperation moves in the first half of a game. He’ll never catch Andy, but he’s not as bad as he made his team look in that 4th quarter.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChiefMadeu...ll-max-1mb.gif

DJJasonp 09-12-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828955)
You say all that, but then why do you keep losing to us? "IF we did this and YOU did that..." I mean that's not how life works. You didn't, and we did. So we won. Again.

What's simple is this; The Chiefs have Michael Jordan. Your team has Clyde Drexler.

9 times out of 10, we all know the end of the story in that case.

That's a serious slight on Clyde Drexler!

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828946)
everything LOL you mean power running plays and some play action.

sorry no trickery happened if they played again tomorrow KC would get ran over again.

maybe they take care of the ball better they win ...simple

All week long you’ve seemed like a good guy. I have no ill will toward you.

But everything you’ve said, us longtime Chiefs fans have said the same things, for decades. Until Mahomes showed up.

It’s tough. We’ve been there. You do everything right, to a point, and then you lose. And we’re like, WTF?

We know exactly where you’re at. We feel your pain. Maybe some day the sun will shine on your ass. But until then, it’s tough. Frustrating. Good luck the rest of the season. Till we meet again.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15828974)
That's a serious slight on Clyde Drexler!

Yeah, after I posted it I realized a better reference would have been maybe Mark Price, but I didn't want to edit it.

Point was made. :evil:

notorious 09-12-2021 07:24 PM

It absolutely sucks that you are this close but you are missing that last piece at QB.

Chiefs are coming off of 50 years of it. I sympathize.

InChiefsHeaven 09-12-2021 07:25 PM

It was the best Cleveland could do. And it wasn't enough. The Chiefs did not play their best game, but came through in the end. Because the Chiefs are a clutch team with a clutch QB. The Browns are a team that will win when everything goes their way. The difference is the scoreboard.

Once we took the lead, I knew we would win. Once the Browns got the ball back in the 4th with 3+ minutes and a chance...Browns fans hoped they would win. That's the difference.

Browns are good. Baker is a damn good QB. He made some throws today that were ****in' LEGIT...Chubb is an amazing RB as is Kareem...BUT...you don't have THAT guy at quarterback. We'll probably see you again in January...in Arrowhead...where your hopes will again be dashed by that reality.

Have a good season man. Y'all have a good team. But you ain't the Chiefs...

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828975)
All week long you’ve seemed like a good guy. I have no ill will toward you.

But everything you’ve said, us longtime Chiefs fans have said the same things, for decades. Until Mahomes showed up.

It’s tough. We’ve been there. You do everything right, to a point, and then you lose. And we’re like, WTF?

We know exactly where you’re at. We feel your pain. Maybe some day the sun will shine on your ass. But until then, it’s tough. Frustrating. Good luck the rest of the season. Till we meet again.

idk i feel like its only part of the puzzle. Kelce, hill and mahomes.

if kelce isnt in there i think that would be a real problem he is the go to and hill can be schemed to stop if kelce isnt there.

i hope the next meeting is full at full strength for both teams. badger, OBJ everyone ready to go AFC championship.

not sure about the other afc teams Steelers looked ok , titans, bills not great.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven (Post 15828989)
It was the best Cleveland could do. And it wasn't enough. The Chiefs did not play their best game, but came through in the end. Because the Chiefs are a clutch team with a clutch QB. The Browns are a team that will win when everything goes their way. The difference is the scoreboard.

Once we took the lead, I knew we would win. Once the Browns got the ball back in the 4th with 3+ minutes and a chance...Browns fans hoped they would win. That's the difference.

Browns are good. Baker is a damn good QB. He made some throws today that were ****in' LEGIT...Chubb is an amazing RB as is Kareem...BUT...you don't have THAT guy at quarterback. We'll probably see you again in January...in Arrowhead...where your hopes will again be dashed by that reality.

Have a good season man. Y'all have a good team. But you ain't the Chiefs...

ill take that chance if it comes hope everyone stays healthy but they wont someone will be injured in 17 games just how it goes in the nfl

Chieftain 09-12-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828878)
if you think thats the browns best LOL chubb fumbled like 3-4 times in his career.

mahomes , hill and kelce all played great and you needed a fumble by a guy that doesnt fumble and a punter to muff a snap to win.:hmmm:

Chiefs were missing their best LB (Gay) and S (Matthieu). That's significant for any team.

ModSocks 09-12-2021 07:39 PM

It was a nice game. But in the end the Chiefs showed why the Chiefs is the Chiefs and the Browns is the Browns.

notorious 09-12-2021 07:40 PM

Browns will be fine. They'll win a lot of games, but when it comes down to winning the big ones the rest of their team will have to be head and shoulders better than their opposition because of the QB position.

smithandrew051 09-12-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828863)
“Got lucky.”

We were very lucky to be able to draft Mahomes at 10. We were lucky that the Bills were dumb enough to make that trade. So technically, he’s right.

smithandrew051 09-12-2021 07:44 PM

Realistically, both teams will look very different come playoff time and they probably won’t play each other in the postseason. The most important thing from this game was the implication on HFA. Huge win for the Chiefs. As is every game against a potential AFC playoff team.

Bowser 09-12-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828860)
i mean you needed an uncharacteristic chubb fumble and a muffed punt to win.

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

Something something, ugly win

Something something, pretty loss

And let's be honest here, the Browns got smoked after halftime.

Simply Red 09-12-2021 07:59 PM

In all seriousness kudos on showing back up with your nonsense. Also, congrats on your Power Ranking!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/DJoWqWT" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/DJoWqWT"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>