ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL is Rigged: Week 18 edition (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341721)

lcarus 01-06-2022 07:02 PM

I don't necessarily think anything is rigged per say, but it certainly seemed like the refs last week were on the Bengals side.

BlackOp 01-06-2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16056326)
Blah blah blah blah.

What's the final score? We need to know who's gonna win and if the O/U or spread is gonna hit.

Did you miss my post last week where I said there was no way the NFL allows the Raiders/Rams to lose...

Rams score in the last 50 seconds to win...Raiders score with :02 seconds left. These were the only two games I mentioned...along with the Chiefs.

I did not think they would screw the Chiefs over...but I naively underestimated their greed.

ModSocks 01-06-2022 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16056316)
Raiders/Chargers is interesting....

I know Detoxing is stewing over the fact I mentioned keeping an eye on this potential week 17 match-up weeks ago....and at the time it seemed unrealistic.

IDK wtf you're talking about dude, just keep to the thread. This wasn't designed to be a bunch of back and forth bullshit between you and I.

ModSocks 01-06-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16056368)
Did you miss my post last week where I said there was no way the NFL allows the Raiders/Rams to lose...

Rams score in the last 50 seconds to win...Raiders score with:02 seconds left.

So you got the Raiders over the Chargers for the reasons you already gave. Great.

Will they win due to ref interference, or the Chargers throwing the game. That's the next question.

Pablo 01-06-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16056368)

Rams score in the last 50 seconds to win...Raiders score with:02 seconds left.

Whoa that's amazing. Now tell us all exactly how this LA/Vegas game plays out. Final score please.

Curé 01-06-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 16056359)
I don't necessarily think anything is rigged per say, but it certainly seemed like the refs last week were on the Bengals side.

but how does that maximize profits or popularity? mahomes is obvs more popular than burrow...so why wouldn't the nfl want the chiefs to win to keep building that brand?

BlackOp 01-06-2022 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16056371)
So you got the Raiders over the Chargers for the reasons you already gave. Great.

Will they win due to ref interference, or the Chargers throwing the game. That's the next question.

I said before...that this one is too close to call.

Both teams have reasons for the NFL to advance them...Raiders are the more popular team and the NFL just partnered with Vegas.

One thing I find very strange is the Bengals choice to rest Burrow...vs. Cleveland. Browns smashed them 41-16 earlier this season...

They lose...they drop to the 4th seed. If KC loses in the first round...they potentially miss an extra home game.

There are still scenarios for the Steelers to get in..

Pablo 01-06-2022 07:15 PM

I'm seeing Chargers -3 and an O/U of 49.5

Just need a little gambling help this weekend blackop. What's in the best interest of the books and puppet master roger? Where am I laying the mortgage payment??

Eureka 01-06-2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16056316)
Raiders/Chargers is interesting....

I know Detoxing is a sexy beast. Raiders were tanking...losing 5 of their last 6. They magically turned it around...

I think they turned it around because they faced 3 crappy QB's and the NFL had no part in that.

Curé 01-06-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16043689)
NFL inc. has a play here....

It's a win-win...Cleveland will play Cincinnati week 18 with everything on the table.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16043691)

NFL isnt going to risk promoting Nashville having two home games...they have no star power/charisma. There is nothing to sell...no one cares.

your predictions leave much to be desired, blacko.

BlackOp 01-06-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16056392)

Those scenarios were contingent the Chiefs not getting face-****ed...as I already alluded to.

NFL had other plans...they sent in their Hatchet crew for the first time all year. Looks like potentially 3 weeks of post-season Mahomes was the call.

The Titans still have to play the Texans...

BlackOp 01-06-2022 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16056392)

You make no predictions, dildo....I've been correct on the most obscure upsets this season.

eDave 01-06-2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16056402)
You make no predictions, dildo....I've been correct on the most obscure upsets this season.

We commend you on being correct after the fact.

Bearcat 01-06-2022 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 16056088)
I think some people just take things too far. 99% of what you're seeing on the field is legit.

Here's an interesting theory; The NFL wanted KC to lose so they could potentially see a Mahomes/Herbert matchup in the first round and have Mahomes on the field for potentially 3 playoff games instead of 2. Is that really so far fetched? I really don't think it is.

It's not far fetched to steer a game with bullshit calls, but why would the NFL care?

Are they potentially out millions if it's some other QB/team match up? Arrowhead-specific revenue versus another stadium?

ModSocks 01-06-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16056385)
I said before...that this one to too close to call.

Both teams have reasons for the NFL to advance them...Raiders are the more popular team and the NFL just partnered with Vegas.

One thing I find very strange is the Bengals choice to rest Burrow...vs. Cleveland. Browns smashed them 41-16 earlier this season...

They lose...they drop to the 4th seed. If KC loses in the first round...they potentially miss an extra home game.

There are still scenarios for the Steelers to get in..

You seem to be implying that the Raiders will win. Just state that. This isn't some "gotcha" thread. In a rigged NFL scenario, I agree that there is more incentive to award the Raiders the win over the Chargers.

Though I thoroughly disagree with the reason you gave of "Raiders will be rebuilding". In a rigged NFL, (especially in your rigged universe) the NFL are king makers, therefore they can make any team relevant anytime they want.

Take the Chiefs turnaround for example, going from a 2 win disaster to a playoff team the following season.