ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Official Playstation 5 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326363)

Sofa King 10-30-2019 08:55 PM

Official Playstation 5

Going to be released before Christmas in 2020. I bet this beast is going to be badass. Working on backward compatible too. I'll have to sell the PS4 and get the best value i can out of it.

Dayze 10-31-2019 11:34 AM

maybe by then a NCAA football game will be available?

...and hopefully it's not made by EA.

though, NCAA was always way better than Madden. so maybe a different group of EA folks make that game.

007 10-31-2019 12:35 PM

Kind of figured there would be, you know, information about the device. :)

kcxiv 10-31-2019 12:38 PM

at this point in the game, folks just need to get a gaming PC. Its basically what they are turning into! ithink the ps4 was my last console. Well the Switch Technically! lol

kcxiv 10-31-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14565289)

though, NCAA was always way better than Madden. so maybe a different group of EA folks make that game.

im hoping 2k gets on that ncaa football game. They now have the money to stand toe to toe with EA since they have all the exclusives. Take 2 has that Grand Theft Auto/RDR2 and NBA2K money. One can only hope.

New World Order 10-31-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 14565289)

NCAA Football was a blast. I'd definitely get back into gaming if they make a new one.

Back in the PS2 days you could sub your 99 speed CB in at QB then just run the option every play.

It was awesome.

Iconic 10-31-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 14565443)
at this point in the game, folks just need to get a gaming PC. Its basically what they are turning into! ithink the ps4 was my last console. Well the Switch Technically! lol

Too many games that have an online component are wastelands on PC. As long as that's a thing PC will never, ever be king no matter the specs.

CoMoChief 10-31-2019 01:58 PM

I don't mind EA doing another NCAAF game.

They didn't shit all over NCAAF like they did Madden.

Will that mean that won't ever happen? Couldn't tellya. But EA's track record w/ NCAAF has been really good. Such a better game than Madden.

Can't even imagine what Ace Combat 8 VR will look like on this system. They need to get that out asap.

kcxiv 10-31-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14565546)
Too many games that have an online component are wastelands on PC. As long as that's a thing PC will never, ever be king no matter the specs.

many games on any system that get old are wastelands. People move on from games when the new shiny comes out! Though, you can still find communities still playing ****ing Quake and Unreal tournament! There are many many older games that have solid communities that have been out 10 plus years.

BryanBusby 10-31-2019 04:06 PM

As I get older, my opinion that online gaming is the drizzling shits gets stronger.

Hammock Parties 10-31-2019 07:04 PM

no reason to ever buy a console again, thank god, due to madden PC

Bump 10-31-2019 07:14 PM

All the games I want to play are on PC or they are ported to console with little to no support for them. Think I should pass on the ps5 and build a proper PC.

Bowser 10-31-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14565838)
As I get older, my opinion that online gaming is the drizzling shits gets stronger.

Yep. Give me FPS solo adventures all day (but I've been that way for a long time, lol).

Pants 10-31-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14565546)

Such as?

Also, I think cross platform is the future anyway. The biggest online franchise in the history of games just came out with the latest entry and the matches feature people playing on PC, Xbox and PS4.

The difference is that I am playing it at 120 FPS on max settings in 1440p. :D

BWillie 10-31-2019 09:19 PM

What is even the point? Just make a controller, plug it into your computer.