ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

Sam Hall 01-05-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubychecker
what about for us po' folk???

There's nothing wrong with Skky vodka.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
Take a HOT shower and see your chiropractor..that always makes me feel better!! :)

that would require leaving the recliner.

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:34 PM

Sippin
Tequiza, an old favorite.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I'm hungry, but that won't be a problem if my buddy calls, and we go out drinking. The need to eat will suddenly disappear. I highly recommend Grey Goose and cranberry juice. You can't even taste the vodka when it's mixed well.

Liquid supper/dinner. :thumb:

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I just had a piece of Oreo pie :thumb:

I tried to eat some hairy pie, but my wife yelled at me, "get out of here you drunk ass, leave me alone"

I tried explaining that the chiefs were in the playoffs, compared it to Louie Vatton (however it's spelled) having a one day sale for 80% off the 07 line. (how freakin happy would she be) She is a big shopper but acts like she still doesn't get it.

007 01-05-2007 10:35 PM

I'm at work so this thread better keep me entertained.

2112 01-05-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal
That's odd - I had lots of green rep after my first day of posting.

Of course, I think it was like 2pm here in the States and I had probably just gotten home from the bar in the ROK after a tough night of drinking whiskey & soju.

I was not well liked when I first came here...I was being naughty....my buddy Bwana ;) neg repped me something like 7 times in a 36 hour period..

2112 01-05-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

that would require leaving the recliner.

LMAO

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Liquid supper/dinner. :thumb:

I'm dieting, new years resolution, so I've cut out the mixer. Crown and water, tastes like sugarless tea with a shot of crown. Not too bad really.

2112 01-05-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
I'm at work so this thread better keep me entertained.

What do you do??

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

I was not well liked when I first came here...I was being naughty....my buddy Bwana ;) neg repped me something like 7 times in a 36 hour period..

:hmmm:

Odder yet,

Normally these guys like "naughty".

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

It's the initiation phase,thats when you find out who has testicular fortitude to stay..I was -12,000 in the red(reputation wise) after my first week.. LMAO

I am such a people pleaser, I only went in 800, freaked me out, thought I would be banned and stuff. I can be mean, don't get me wrong, but the planet is full of chief fans, and I have been jonesin for chief fan interaction, See post 1 of this thread.

You might have been slammed harder than me, because you mentioned something about being a Jets fan???

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I'm dieting, new years resolution, so I've cut out the mixer. Crown and water, tastes like sugarless tea with a shot of crown. Not too bad really.

Good idea - maybe I'll try whiskey & water.......

After all, diluting it like that I should be able to drink longer - right? ;)

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:39 PM

Should of been dieting tonite. Went out to a sports bar and had the worst hot-wings I've ever had and spent 45 bucks with booze and all. Wasted money when I could have bought a 30 pack of Keystone for 14 bucks and made my own MUCH BETTER wings. Ah well.

2112 01-05-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

:hmmm:

Odder yet,

Normally these guys like "naughty".

Should I post the thread that ''invited'' me here??