ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is Love worth losing your best friend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500)

Iowanian 04-04-2008 02:09 PM

waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a damn minute....

You've got a wife and kids, and you're being this butthurt about another chic?

You've got a woman to fill this role...she's called your effing wife.

I'm done with the kindness now, dickhole. You might want to slather on some anti-flame vaseline and a stunt suit.

Brock 04-04-2008 02:09 PM

OMG. You asshole.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 02:10 PM

Her husband just dedicated this song to you. Its an effing awesome tune too.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3S8yIhdG4s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3S8yIhdG4s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Radar Chief 04-04-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4666524)
Errr, focus on your family.

No shit. Didn't see that one coming.

Sully 04-04-2008 02:12 PM

Wow.
I was just going to post something serious and hopefully helpful...
But this just got weird and creepy.

seclark 04-04-2008 02:13 PM

uh...you're not stalking this chick, are you shygums?
sec

shyguyms 04-04-2008 02:13 PM

if i did something right in this whole thing it was breaking her and her hubby up, he is a piece of trash. Her son is much better off with the man she is with now.
His father is never there or he chooses when to be with there when it's good for him.
Her new man has a good career and seems to be a great person so hell f i did something right it was helping in them gettin divorced.

BIG_DADDY 04-04-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666515)
your right she had a son with her husband, she is originally from Maryland but they were living in Louisianna, i went there with her and moved her back to Maryland 6 years ago, as i was also married, she got a divorce and i never did, i couldn't give up my family of my children and that is my fault and yes i am guilty of alot of things in my life but there is nothing in this world i wouldn't do just to have my best friend to talk to.

Give up your kids? Let me tell you something, there isn't a box in this world even if she was my full time love slave that I would ever even consider leaving my kid for. Be greatful you have them and move on dude.

Donger 04-04-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666546)
if i did something right in this whole thing it was breaking her and her hubby up, he is a piece of trash. Her son is much better off with the man she is with now.
His father is never there or he chooses when to be with there when it's good for him.
Her new man has a good career and seems to be a great person so hell f i did something right it was helping in them gettin divorced.

You need to remove yourself from this woman's life. Now.

raybec 4 04-04-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 4666543)
uh...you're not stalking this chick, are you shygums?
sec

The voices in his head tell him that she loves him.

Iowanian 04-04-2008 02:15 PM

Its times like this, that I wish CinW were still posting.

I'd pay a quarter to see that post.

BIG_DADDY 04-04-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyguyms (Post 4666546)

why do you keep talking about her kid instead of your own?

The Franchise 04-04-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4666548)
You need to remove yourself from this woman's life. Now.

Exactly.

melbar 04-04-2008 02:17 PM

Did the same thing. 11 years where we were always with someone else. I was friends with her ex-husband but was loyal to her and was there for her as he slipped into jerkitude. Just gotta be the loyal friend and be respectfull. If it will it will, if it wont it wont.

shyguyms 04-04-2008 02:18 PM

No i would never give up my kids, I loved her but i didnt want to take a chance on my wife taking my kids from me so i never made the move to be with her and only her.
No i dont stalk her, Why stalk her? i want her to be happy and move on with life, I want the best for her and her son and i think she has found that, im not asking for her to be with me, im asking for my best friend back atleast that if we see each other out sometime that we wont act like we don't know each other.