ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Can we talk about megathreads? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309332)

DaFace 08-14-2017 11:31 AM

Can we talk about megathreads?

Hey ChiefsPlanet. Can we all agree that, at least at some level, megathreads suck? I mean, if you want to have a megathread in the media center to talk about a TV show, a megathread about a sports team/league other than the Chiefs, etc., that's just fine.

But about Chiefs discussion? A vast majority of the time, those quickly turn into a shit slinging contest from a handful of opinionated posters. A lot of people just avoid them for that reason, yet people feel like they can't post a thread about a topic that was already buried in some sort of megathread because people will just bitch at them for the "repost". It's one of the most frequent complaints we hear from people who aren't on here all the time - it's just hard to keep up in that format. Hell, I'm theoretically on the leadership team around here, and I find myself pretty much just going to Arrowhead Pride or the Star for my Chiefs news and coming here almost out of habit.

The problem is that it's hard to really set "rules" in place that wouldn't feel obnoxious. No threads above 500 posts? That would kill game threads and all of the "legit" megathreads out there. No megathreads on Chiefs topics? Well, what's your definition there?

Until we can come up with a better idea, can we all just agree to try and collectively encourage people to post individual threads on Chiefs topics? That could mean:
  1. If someone posts a thread, and particularly if they take the time to format an article from a different source so that it can be easily read here, say thanks. Give people positive rep. It takes effort (and a tiny bit of thick skin) to post a thread around here, so we should try and appreciate the time it takes.
  2. If there's a thread that is about news that hasn't had its own thread already posted, it's NOT A REPOST. If a mod is having a bad day, we might even boot you from the thread if you gripe at people for a "repost" that is buried in a megathread. And, megathread haters, feel free to discourage this kind of thing in whatever fashion you feel personally suits the situation.
  3. Try not to feel like a Chiefs topic isn't important enough for a thread. I would have loved to have a daily discussion thread on training camp to be able to hear about which scrubs look promising and which should hit the road. Is that in the megathread somewhere? Probably. But I'd have to wade through hundreds of penbrook posts to find it. And no one should have to do that.
  4. If someone posts an ACTUAL repost (where there's another thread specifically on that topic), give them the benefit of the doubt, and try not to be an ass about it. Report the thread to the mods if it bothers you, and we can merge the threads together.

There's a balance somewhere beyond which the whole place would be filled with shit threads and reposts, but we're so far away from that that it's hard to imagine we'd go too far any time soon. So...post more threads, you ****ing assholes. And if someone gives you shit about it, tell them the mods tell them to **** off.

Rasputin 08-14-2017 11:37 AM

I like the Training Camp mega thread with the Tweeter feeder.

Eleazar 08-14-2017 11:38 AM

Megathreads suck and they should all be destroyed.

Direckshun 08-14-2017 11:49 AM

My proposition:

Megathreads make sense for niche discussions -- Mizzou basketball, cooking tips, luv's romantic life, etc.

For Chiefs discussion, there should not be megathreads. Every article that is posted about training camp deserves its own thread (most days).

Rain Man 08-14-2017 11:50 AM

I generally stay out of megathreads, because I don't know what to look for. I like threads where the headline matches the content. Maybe it goes back to all of those standardized tests where you have to pick the headline that matches the article.

Rain Man 08-14-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 13011981)
My proposition:

Megathreads make sense for niche discussions -- Mizzou basketball, cooking tips, luv's romantic life, etc.

For Chiefs discussion, there should not be megathreads. Every article that is posted about training camp deserves its own thread (most days).

This is an idea that is brilliant in its simplicity.

DaFace 08-14-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

My proposition:

In most cases, I agree. I'm a bit torn on stuff like the Alex sucks thread, though. It's nice to confine that kind of bullshit to one place.

Bugeater 08-14-2017 11:52 AM

It would also be nice to find a way to confine penbrook's bullshit to one place as well.

Tribal Warfare 08-14-2017 11:55 AM

You want is ironic this may become a megathread

The Franchise 08-14-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13011987)
In most cases, I agree. I'm a bit torn on stuff like the Alex sucks thread, though. It's nice to confine that kind of bullshit to one place.

https://m.popkey.co/2b932f/Wx16e.gif

ModSocks 08-14-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13011943)
Hey ChiefsPlanet. Can we all agree that, at least at some level, megathreads suck?

No.

I like Megathreads. I keep up with the ones im interested in everyday. I like having consolidated information.

With that said, anything newsworthy should be made into a separate thread and should not referred to as a Q just because it was posted in a Megathread. No reason we can't have both.

BlackHelicopters 08-14-2017 11:59 AM

True words, Face.

The Franchise 08-14-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13011998)
No.

I like Megathreads. I keep up with the ones im interested in everyday. I like having consolidated information.

With that said, anything newsworthy should be made into a separate thread and should not referred to as a Q just because it was posted in a Megathread. No reason we can't have both.

This.

ModSocks 08-14-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Until we can come up with a better idea, can we all just agree to try and collectively encourage people to post individual threads on Chiefs topics? That could mean:
  1. If someone posts a thread, and particularly if they take the time to format an article from a different source so that it can be easily read here, say thanks. Give people positive rep. It takes effort (and a tiny bit of thick skin) to post a thread around here, so we should try and appreciate the time it takes.
  2. If there's a thread that is about news that hasn't had its own thread already posted, it's NOT A REPOST. If a mod is having a bad day, we might even boot you from the thread if you gripe at people for a "repost" that is buried in a megathread. And, megathread haters, feel free to discourage this kind of thing in whatever fashion you feel personally suits the situation.
  3. Try not to feel like a Chiefs topic isn't important enough for a thread. I would have loved to have a daily discussion thread on training camp to be able to hear about which scrubs look promising and which should hit the road. Is that in the megathread somewhere? Probably. But I'd have to wade through hundreds of penbrook posts to find it. And no one should have to do that.
  4. If someone posts an ACTUAL repost (where there's another thread specifically on that topic), give them the benefit of the doubt, and try not to be an ass about it. Report the thread to the mods if it bothers you, and we can merge the threads together.

There's a balance somewhere beyond which the whole place would be filled with shit threads and reposts, but we're so far away from that that it's hard to imagine we'd go too far any time soon. So...post more threads, you ****ing assholes. And if someone gives you shit about it, tell them the mods tell them to **** off.

This can all be done and still have megathreads. People just need to stop being the Q police just because they read it in a Megathread first.

Frosty 08-14-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

No.

This

What DaFace is asking for (more threads, fewer megathreads) won't really work because of the way CP is currently formatted, imo. Relevant threads will quickly drop off the first page amongst all of the poop threads. If off topic threads were kept in their own subforum, then it would work. If not, then it easier to find new info in the megathreads.

As it stands, tighter moderation against off topic BS in the megathreads and relaxation of the Q Police would go a long way in making the current situation better.

BlackHelicopters 08-14-2017 12:22 PM

There is a balance between two worlds
One with an arrow and a cross
Regardless of the balance
Life has become cumbersome

Buehler445 08-14-2017 12:22 PM

I'd agree. I was excited for TC. TC megathread starts. The first day I get home from work and there is 300 posts. I've got no shot at that. But consider if the following threads were available on the first day

1. Alex is kicking ass. (I'm not touching this. ****)
2. Injury report. (Worth reading. At least OP)
3. Berrys leadership role (maybe if I've got the time)
4. Interview with Mahomes about learning the offense (this looks good)
5. Peters is good (yeah. I've got that one)
6. Hill is fast (not news)

So if there are 50 posts in each I can read #4 and the posts and read the OP on injuries and I'm reading 51 posts not 300. And we all know the distribution wouldn't be even. *cough*ALEX*cough*

Eleazar 08-14-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13011987)

Alex Sucks should go to Romper

jjchieffan 08-14-2017 12:32 PM

Funny thing is, this thread will likely become a megathread as well. And that's good. All of the discussion of this topic should go in this thread.

Tribal Warfare 08-14-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13012099)
Funny thing is, this thread will likely become a megathread as well. And that's good. All of the discussion of this topic should go in this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13011994)
You want is ironic this may become a megathread

REPOST ROFL LMAO :D

Ming the Merciless 08-14-2017 12:36 PM

I absolutely agree..megathreads suck...

And the people trying to enforce megathreads and "Q' police who get mad if you post something thats buried in a megathread also suck.

megathreads = crap

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jw2scq5RRB...0/FunMeter.gif

RippedmyFlesh 08-14-2017 12:38 PM

Maybe this is too simplistic but I believe every article about the chiefs warrants it's own thread. I would much rather go to main page and see 8 individual threads about 8 stories than see them buried in one thread. But if they were in both megathreads and individual threads I wouldn't mind in the least.

BlackHelicopters 08-14-2017 12:40 PM

Interesting and common sense approach.

Rasputin 08-14-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

No.

This. Training Camp thread rocks. Is every pass thrown going start a new thread otherwise?

Ming the Merciless 08-14-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13012136)
This. Training Camp thread rocks. Is every pass thrown going start a new thread otherwise?

there has to be something in between making a new thread for every pass

and

burying a whole bunch of thread worthy items inside a mega thread

My idea would be to start a new thread for most chief related things, and then if someone WANTS to have a mega thread...they post a LINK inside the mega thread to the apporiate topic. That way both sides can be happy....the mega thread becomes like the reference manual or wiki with very useful info and links to other threads...and if someone wants to take the time to look through a huge megathread , they can...meanwhile if a topic is important it will get posts..if not it will die...but could be found via a link in the megathread..

Non chiefs stuff, I'm fine with megathreads because shit like cooking and wrestling and even royals crap I dont want to see anyway

RippedmyFlesh 08-14-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13012136)

I understand but maybe having individual daily TC threads in conjunction with the megathread. Beautiful Mahomes throws could be both places with no one being all repost police about it.

keg in kc 08-14-2017 01:12 PM

Megathreads dealing with the team completely suck for those of us who can't spend a lot of time here. I'd rather scroll through pages of thread titles looking for interesting things then try to scroll through a thousand posts in a megathread, many or most of which have nothing to do with the subject in the header (like the training camp thread...). I just don't have time to try and keep up with weeks-long ongoing discussion, and I don't really care all that much what most of the usual suspects have to say in terms of the off-topic bullshit.

Eleazar 08-14-2017 01:33 PM

I don't think anything Chiefs-related should be a megathread. It is too hard to wade through the mountains of pap in order to find useful bits of information.

If megathreads should ever exist, which they shouldn't, it should be for off-topic discussions which are of interest only to a few people.

MMXcalibur 08-14-2017 01:34 PM

A-****ing-men.

No megathreads for Chiefs related items. I get the majority of my Chiefs news from the topic titles in The Lounge and it lets me pick and choose on what areas I want more opinions on.

I'd rather have that choice then be funneled into one Training Camp megathread topic where Dane and Clay are going back-and-forth about who has the bigger micropenis (I assume that's what is going on in the thread, I haven't checked the Training Camp megathread in ages).

eDave 08-14-2017 01:34 PM

Megathreads are extremely susceptible to derailings.

The Franchise 08-14-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13012257)
Megathreads are extremely susceptible to derailings.

Every thread is.

DaFace 08-14-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13012263)
Every thread is.

But that's the whole point. If a megathread is derailed, all discussion basically stops. If one of 5 threads on individual topics is derailed, the others are fine.

oldman 08-14-2017 02:07 PM

I don't like megathreads on Chief related subjects. While I do have the time to wade through pages of pro-Alex vs. anti-Alex (the beauty of retirement), I don't want to.

JakeLV 08-14-2017 02:10 PM

Can we rename this thread the *****Megathread Megathread*****?

SAUTO 08-14-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13012107)
REPOST ROFL LMAO :D

thread ban.

SAUTO 08-14-2017 02:41 PM

too soon?

saphojunkie 08-14-2017 03:07 PM

Dude, I feel you want individual threads, then start them. Think of mega threads as a dumping ground for potential individual thread info.

saphojunkie 08-14-2017 03:09 PM

I made the training camp megathread, because daily threads don't work. I suggested weekly threads though. Mods can close the thread and I will start a new one with the twitter feed.

I also explicitly said it was a repository for info and individual threads can and should be pulled from info inside the mega.

scho63 08-14-2017 04:16 PM

I hate long posts much more than a mega thread, especially if it's the OP.

Several of our members, particularly in DC are posting copies of "War and Peace" every time they are trying to make a point. Mayb e they think they are being judged by how many words they can post.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WRAP SPOILER TAGS AROUND LONG ARTICLES?!?!?
Bring back some rules on this!

BigRedChief 08-14-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

My proposition:

I like this idea. Megathreads are needed for non Chiefs stuff like the Cardinals and gear-head threads but the Chiefs info and discussion shouldn't be in a mega-thread.

eDave 08-14-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13012571)
I made the training camp megathread, because daily threads don't work. I suggested weekly threads though. Mods can close the thread and I will start a new one with the twitter feed.

I also explicitly said it was a repository for info and individual threads can and should be pulled from info inside the mega.

Perhaps break them down by QB, O, D, RB's, Receivers, etc. I can't make my way through you training camp one sometimes as is and I think there is a lot of info that is missed and not even posted.

patteeu 08-14-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13012293)
But that's the whole point. If a megathread is derailed, all discussion basically stops. If one of 5 threads on individual topics is derailed, the others are fine.

And, if the megathread derails, you have to wade through the derailment until the next actual news shows up. If each Chiefs news item gets it's own thread, you can catch all the news and the relevant posts that appear early in the thread and just bail when the derailment happens.

Kudos to you guys for recognizing this problem and for trying to avoid being heavy handed with a solution. If a voluntary approach doesn't work though, take a poll asking whether we like or dislike megathreads and perma ban everyone who says they like them. :)

BucEyedPea 08-14-2017 05:54 PM

I swear I will never start a Chiefs mega thread and scream repost when there's a separate Chiefs thread on another topic.

So it's all A-Okay with me.

patteeu 08-14-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13012571)

Ban saphojunkie to make an example of him. :)

tk13 08-14-2017 06:11 PM

I still don't even think there should be a DraftPlanet forum. All Chiefs stuff should be open game in the main forum.

DaFace 08-14-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 13013022)
I still don't even think there should be a DraftPlanet forum. All Chiefs stuff should be open game in the main forum.

I do agree, but I've given up on that battle long ago.

Spott 08-14-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

I agree with that. With all the other stuff we have on the main page, it seems silly that there is another board just to talk about the draft.

JoeyChuckles 08-14-2017 06:17 PM

What if megathreads could automatically take you back to the last post you read?

I have no idea if that's feasible and don't even like megathreads, just asking the question.

SAUTO 08-14-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 13013036)
What if megathreads could automatically take you back to the last post you read?

I have no idea if that's feasible and don't even like megathreads, just asking the question.

What? Do you even internet?

The little red thing on the thread does just that

jjchieffan 08-14-2017 06:19 PM

Do you think that there could be a poop megathread? That way, I could just put it on ignore and never have to see another one. Personally, i think they belong in the romper room. But I'm doubtful that will ever happen.

JoeyChuckles 08-14-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 13013040)
What? Do you even internet?

The little red thing on the thread does just that

I had no idea that existed until just now. Do you know how much time you've saved me?

lewdog 08-14-2017 06:28 PM

It would be easier to know what Mega threads are about if Tags were brought back.

Bugeater 08-14-2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 13013054)
I had no idea that existed until just now. Do you know how much time you've saved me?

****ing n00bs. ROFL

Don't you know that the first thing you do when you're at someplace new is click on every thing in sight?

SAUTO 08-14-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Holy shit man...ROFL

Your experience here just got much better.

SAUTO 08-14-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 13013077)
****ing n00bs. ROFL

Don't you know that the first thing you do when you're at someplace new is click on every thing in sight?

I didn't know for a minute. in fact it might've been you that told me about it years ago.

Bugeater 08-14-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

If it's Chiefs draft related, yes it should be. But I don't think all their mock drafts and threads about players the Chiefs have no chance of drafting need to be cluttering up the lounge.

patteeu 08-14-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Have you ever clicked on User CP (up near the top left of your page)?

jjchieffan 08-14-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Wow! 7 years not knowing that. It's a nice feature. Sucks that you've not known all this time.

eDave 08-14-2017 07:05 PM

Wait. What's this about a red button?

Buehler445 08-14-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13013136)
Wait. What's this about a red button?

I know you're joking, but for any other n00bs,

If you roll over this http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/firstnew.gifbutton it says "first new post" If you click it it will take you to the first unread post. You are welcome.

wazu 08-14-2017 07:41 PM

I completely support this movement.

JoeyChuckles 08-14-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 13013077)
****ing n00bs. ROFL

Someday I'll tell this story to those asking what Chiefsplanet was like back in 2017.

RealSNR 08-14-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Hey ChiefsPlanet. Can we all agree that, at least at some level, megathreads suck? I mean, if you want to have a megathread in the media center to talk about a TV show, a megathread about a sports team/league other than the Chiefs, etc., that's just fine.

But about Chiefs discussion? A vast majority of the time, those quickly turn into a shit slinging contest from a handful of opinionated posters. A lot of people just avoid them for that reason, yet people feel like they can't post a thread about a topic that was already buried in some sort of megathread because people will just bitch at them for the "repost". It's one of the most frequent complaints we hear from people who aren't on here all the time - it's just hard to keep up in that format. Hell, I'm theoretically on the leadership team around here, and I find myself pretty much just going to Arrowhead Pride or the Star for my Chiefs news and coming here almost out of habit.

The problem is that it's hard to really set "rules" in place that wouldn't feel obnoxious. No threads above 500 posts? That would kill game threads and all of the "legit" megathreads out there. No megathreads on Chiefs topics? Well, what's your definition there?

Repost.

lewdog 08-14-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13013215)

If you roll over this http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/firstnew.gifbutton it says "first new post" If you click it it will take you to the first unread post. You are welcome.

Honestly, I don't know this either.

EDIT: Wow, found it. I had no ****ing idea.

This. Changes. Everything.

Buehler445 08-14-2017 09:22 PM

Seriously? It's before the thread title on the main page.

RealSNR 08-14-2017 09:24 PM

Speaking specifically about the training camp megathread...

Back when UW-River Falls posted those online practice summaries, the details of all the practices were available right in a nice neat little article. Somebody would just post that article in its own thread, and the training camp discussion was effectively thorough and vigorous. It was nice. Now everybody has twitter and updates and items from the practices are scattered all over the place.

I think if somebody wanted to take the responsibility, it'd be cool to have a designated daily training camp thread starter. Each practice could be discussed, and if the topic got off-course into a burning train wreck, the next day's thread would give the football talk a nice enema and all the shit would be cleaned out, ready to be dissected to death the next day.

The only problem is finding the info. The TC twitter feed that Dante84 set up is kind of nice, so we need to find some way of easily copy/pasting from one thread to the next.

RealSNR 08-14-2017 09:25 PM

There's the Pat Mahomes megathread as well. I don't know what to do about that, other than euthanize it.

hometeam 08-14-2017 09:28 PM

im a megathread whore

Frazod 08-14-2017 10:05 PM

We need to turn this into a megathread!

Let's do this! :rockon:

Buehler445 08-14-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13013555)
There's the Pat Mahomes megathread as well. I don't know what to do about that, other than euthanize it.

What's even in there? I haven't been in there since the draft. I figure it's Tiger vs. the world.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-14-2017 10:23 PM

I completely agree with Daface. Also you can make any Megathread more tolerable by putting penbrook on ignore. It cuts the post counts within the thread by 70%

Cornstock 08-14-2017 10:27 PM

My favorite 2 megathreads (personal finance & Spacex) usually don't get more than 20 posts per week. The times where it does I'm ecstatic. In Finance there are a lot of Qs but I know none of the regular posters like Buehler and myself mind answering those questions again...Usually they are a nuanced version of a previous subject that deserves it's own attention.

For the Chiefs related stuff, it is much easier to sift through info if it's each in its own thread. As much as I love everything related to training camp, I've given up on reading it because it's just too dense.

This is a Chiefs board after all, and it prevents new users from commenting if they have to sift through 15 pages of comments to find a new story.

RealSNR 08-14-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13013774)
What's even in there? I haven't been in there since the draft. I figure it's Tiger vs. the world.

The occasional random thought about how well he's doing in training camp practices, coupled with random Smith comments from both sides that escalate into mini-debates.

Tonight we debated penbrook's actual age. We don't know if he's in high school or not.

jspchief 08-14-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13012064)
I'd agree. I was excited for TC. TC megathread starts. The first day I get home from work and there is 300 posts. I've got no shot at that. But consider if the following threads were available on the first day

1. Alex is kicking ass. (I'm not touching this. ****)
2. Injury report. (Worth reading. At least OP)
3. Berrys leadership role (maybe if I've got the time)
4. Interview with Mahomes about learning the offense (this looks good)
5. Peters is good (yeah. I've got that one)
6. Hill is fast (not news)

So if there are 50 posts in each I can read #4 and the posts and read the OP on injuries and I'm reading 51 posts not 300. And we all know the distribution wouldn't be even. *cough*ALEX*cough*

Sums it up perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-14-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13013535)
Honestly, I don't know this either.

EDIT: Wow, found it. I had no ****ing idea.

This. Changes. Everything.

Heh, me also. Life just got better. Thanks, Buehler

Cornstock 08-14-2017 10:39 PM

Where is this little red thing now? I want my quality of life to drastically improve too!

Bugeater 08-14-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornstock (Post 13013832)
Where is this little red thing now? I want my quality of life to drastically improve too!

Right in front of every thread title that has had new posts since your last visit.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/firstnew.gif Poll: How many people hate their boss? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image.../multipage.gif 1 2)

Apparently this has been the best kept secret of CP.

luv 08-15-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

My proposition:

FTR, my romantic life is not nearly as entertaining as it used to be. I do love how my "I have a date" thread sparked dating megathreads (after becoming one), though. :)

Okay, back to football...

luv 08-15-2017 10:21 AM

If I were going to suggest subforums (with the main forum being Chiefs/football), then my suggestions would be:

Other Sports (and add a Royals subforum during summer months?)
Pictures
DC
Romper Room
Media Center (and I'd probably throw this in with "Other Stuff")
Other Stuff

Of course, that's JMO. I know that the Draft and Fantasy type stuff is popular as well.

Spott 08-15-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13013215)

Been here since the beginning and I never knew that.