ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Enough’s enough: Clark Hunt must make major changes now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264469)

saphojunkie 10-01-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8966012)
Get the **** out of here.

I'd take him as a DC, but no ****ing way do I want another retread HC.

Dude has gone to two AFC championships. They went for the QB, and he hasn't panned out. I don't blame a single team for missing on their first round QB. I blame them for not even trying.

But all that aside, I think he meant Rob Ryan.

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8966024)
Dude has gone to two AFC championships. They went for the QB, and he hasn't panned out. I don't blame a single team for missing on their first round QB. I blame them for not even trying.

Then he brought Tebow in to back him up.

Just say no to Rex Ryan as HC.

Papi 10-01-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8966027)
Then he brought Tebow in to back him up.

Just say no to Rex Ryan as HC.

The honorable gentleman from Strawberry Hill makes a debate squashing retort.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8966024)

I hope he meant Rob. Rex is and has been a joke around here. This year he is finally becoming a joke to Jets fans as well. He got media love his first two years because he desired that love. He went out of his way to find it. Rex is not that good of a coach.

scho63 10-01-2012 06:50 AM

This is the first time I can remember in quite a while where EVERYONE is piling on the Chiefs bad decisions at once. The sharks are finally circling the wagon and I would be STUNNED if major changes don't start occurring.

The pressure is finally building on Clark and all the bad choices of Pioli-he should be the FIRST to go

the Talking Can 10-01-2012 06:57 AM

herm on 810, asked about drafting a QB:

"if he'd have been there...Matt Ryan would be a Chief....if you get one, you're set for a decade..."

FlaChief58 10-01-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8966128)

"if he'd have been there...Matt Ryan would be a Chief....if you get one, you're set for a decade..."

Hindsight is 50/50

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Yea, its shame the Chiefs couldnt have lost a few more in 07 to get him.....sigh..

That 08 draft for the Chiefs was pretty epic, except for ironically Dorsey who is pretty blah. After the top 3 picks in 08, the entire top 10 has been pretty blah....

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-01-2012 07:16 AM

Let's see. We now have the #4 Offense and the #14 Defense based on yards allowed. We have the #32 Defense based on points allowed. Last stat I saw was we have given up 44 points off of turnovers.

This tells us something. I'm not sure what it is, Maybe if Cassel can settle down and become the QB of 2010 that protected the ball then things could fall into place.

ChiTown 10-01-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Yeah, except the Chiefs don't draft 1st round QB's, and when we do, we draft Toad Blacklegs over Dan Marino.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8966148)
Let's see. We now have the #4 Offense and the #14 Defense based on yards allowed. We have the #32 Defense based on points allowed. Last stat I saw was we have given up 44 points off of turnovers.

This tells us something. I'm not sure what it is, Maybe if Cassel can settle down and become the QB of 2010 that protected the ball then things could fall into place.

NO!!!

That's the last thing we want.

The wheel's need to come off so that this car can go to the scrapyard.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8966130)
Yea, its shame the Chiefs couldnt have lost a few more in 07 to get him.....sigh..

That 08 draft for the Chiefs was pretty epic, except for ironically Dorsey who is pretty blah. After the top 3 picks in 08, the entire top 10 has been pretty blah....

They only needed to lose ONE more. They lost that freaking coin flip or whatever it was...

Sorter 10-01-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966164)
They only needed to lose ONE more. They lost that freaking coin flip or whatever it was...

It was a coin flip.

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966164)

Wow.....only the Chiefs :facepalm:

Estron 10-01-2012 09:06 AM

As Old Frank pointed out last night on TV, how are you going to get a reputable head coach, or even a decent one, to come to Kansas City?

Why would a man who knows what he's doing and wants to lead a winner even consider this team? He'd hear the offer and say, "Really, Kansas City? The town is boring, the owner is chintzy, there's very little chance of national exposure, and the guys on ChiefsPlanet would be wishing me violent death in a hundred ways from the day I signed the contract. No freakin' way."