ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc I'm on vacation! And I like it! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265036)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-15-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9018925)
Yes I do. It's my dream now, and I'll thank you to get out of it.

Meh it's not so much a dream as an option. I talked to my brothers today about starting our own business in a couple years. We'll all looking into that now too.

Bugeater 10-15-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019055)
Meh it's not so much a dream as an option. I talked to my brothers today about starting our own business in a couple years. We'll all looking into that now too.

I'd like to submit my resume for that too.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-15-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9019065)
I'd like to submit my resume for that too.

We already have 3 guys. No openings. Feel free to apply again in the spring of 2014. We're an equal opportunity employer.

Lumpy 10-15-2012 11:35 PM

We're just 120 miles North of Horton. In 2.5 hours I'll be there to drink all of your beer and pass out on your mama's couch. Should I pack a pillow?

Oh wait, I can't. That would require me to take a vacation day. Those don't exist where I work.

RAT'S ASS!

Hey, Bug... hook me up w/ some info on the management job.

Yeah, yeah... Lumpy is posting. Just bored and taking a break from my novel.

Bugeater 10-15-2012 11:39 PM

You want to work in property management? And put up with me every day?

Lumpy 10-15-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9019107)
You want to work in property management? And put up with me every day?

If the pay is right. Oh, and I require a large Scooters Caramelicious Smoothie w/ an extra shot of espresso every morning. Do you think you could put up w/ me? :D

Bugeater 10-15-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9019113)
If the pay is right. Oh, and I require a large Scooters Caramelicious Smoothie w/ an extra shot of espresso every morning. Do you think you could put up w/ me? :D

We'd most certainly end up killing each other.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:01 AM

This job clearly isn't for either of you. We have 3 drinks in Horton. Water, Coke and beer. There isn't a need for others. Lump come on down though and I'll show you how we do it in Hickland. Bug, no.

Lump we have plenty of pillows. We aren't living in the middle of nowhere. More on the edge of it.

Bugeater 10-16-2012 12:01 AM

LMAO Dickhead.

Bugeater 10-16-2012 12:02 AM

I get off at noon tomorrow, and could be down there by 2, and that town isn't big enough for you to hide in.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9019137)
I get off at noon tomorrow, and could be down there by 2, and that town isn't big enough for you to hide in.

Find City Hall. Go 3 more blocks. Mom's house is on the highway and the second to last house until you're in the country.

Lumpy 10-16-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9019127)
We'd most certainly end up killing each other.

It was the extra shot of espresso that derailed it, huh? LMAO Oh, alright, FINE! A cup of QT's finest coffee. /shudder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019134)
This job clearly isn't for either of you. We have 3 drinks in Horton. Water, Coke and beer. There isn't a need for others. Lump come on down though and I'll show you how we do it in Hickland. Bug, no.

Oh, how you forget that I too grew up in southeast Hickland, KS. What time is the cow-tippin'?

Edit: No offense, but I have a "thing" about pillows so I'll bring my own.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9019152)

Oh, how you forget that I too grew up in southeast Hickland, KS. What time is the cow-tippin'?

That was hours ago. We're watching for the cougar who is running around after dark now. When the neighbor dogs go off we figure it's him. Be careful when you go out to smoke. There are killer cats in the area.

Lumpy 10-16-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9019160)
That was hours ago. We're watching for the cougar who is running around after dark now. When the neighbor dogs go off we figure it's him. Be careful when you go out to smoke. There are killer cats in the area.

Crap! I always miss the tippin'! :( I just packed my compound bow and "Stubby K" (sawed off shotgun), to take care of teh kittehs. Do you need me to bring anything else?

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-16-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9019167)
Crap! I always miss the tippin'! :( I just packed my compound bow and "Stubby K" (sawed off shotgun), to take care of teh kittehs. Do you need me to bring anything else?

As long as it's big enough to kill a charging cougar or bobcat it'll do. We have those come around after dark here on the edge of town so you need to take care when you go outside at night. They're mostly afraid of the house lights but you never know... if they're hungry enough they can come in too close. Just be ready and you'll be fine.